Most alpha underwear

What underwear is the best for facilitating gains, Veeky Forums?

Are my gains getting cucked by wearing briefs? I'm worried that proximity to body heat is affecting my ability to produce peak testosterone levels.

Other urls found in this thread:

snarkynomad.com/the-best-mens-underwear-for-every-guy-out-there/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Free balling

wear boxer-briefs
4 inch inseam max.
don't be that dingus that wears underwear that's as long as compression shorts.
gives you support an room to move around, more supportive than boxers, less restrictive than briefs.
god tier brands:
uniqlo airism, super thin, feel great, super cheap, great material
underarmour, super supportive, does a nice job of emphasizing your package
tommy john: amazingly soft, claimed to be one of the best, but also pretty expensive

general thing to look for: support, proper inseam length. think, but sturdy enough to last a while, look for synthetic/tech fabrics that are breathable and moisture wicking. remember the backcountry saying that cotton kills

light speed briefs

jesus lord dude get a hobby

one of my hobbies is hiking/backpacking.
when you're out in the backcountry for weeks at a time and don't shower all that often, you start to get kinda autistic about the clothes you wear, and underwear choice is critical

>underwear

That is his hobby

> not wearing an Andrew Christian crotchless thong for your gym bros
> never gunna make it

What's your opinion on Duluth Trading Co underwear? They're the most comfortable damn boxer briefs I've ever worn but then again I haven't tried that many brands.

jockstrap

>underwear
Don't be a dick smoking commie!
>Silkies (also known as ranger panties)
These are great on your balls, light, breathable and if you get a hard on, no matter how small your dick is, it still looks great. So quit being a faggot and buy some silkies... unless you don't even lift... FAG!

Panties

boxerbriefs are unironicly the best choice. You get support without bunching or pinching.

Nopan

tighty whities

Are panties really as comfy as people say or are they just memeing?

I'm gonna go to the store to pic up a pair or two tomorrow. Any suggestions on what type?

I'm thinking of getting one pair of boyshorts and one pair of hip huggers

Girl here, just get some good brand names like CK and american eagle or some shit, just dont wear panties or whitie tiddies or pack underwear

For testosterone or whatever no one gives a shit if you want to increase your t by 10 except maybe your doctor

Why would you want support? balls regulate temperature by rising/lowering. If anything you should want as little contact as possible.

Uniqlo ones suck if you value your balls not being smashed. Duluth ones are nice, and sales are ran pretty often.

honey, sweetie, baby we don’t care what you think or want

meant to reply to this

>not knowing the basis of biology and knowing the fact that most of peoples lives are controlled by our need to attract and choose the best person of the opposite sex to create offspring with

Lame

No difference in fertility among different underwear types. There are studies. You can google them yourself.

Heat has absolutely nothing to do with testosterone production. At least not the heat difference you'd see with different kinds of underwear.

boxer briefs usually
boxers when i sleep/am in comfy clothes at home

good boxer-briefs brands:
>underarmour - very comfy, and like said, emphasize your package. i'm a hardcore grower and even i appear to have a bulge in them
>adidas - also very comfy, but no fly is a bit of an inconvenience, probably uncomfy for showers
>2xist - usually shorter in inseam (good or bad depending on preferences), strong, supportive material
>reebok - same as adidas

>whitie tiddies
jfl at femoids

> not wearing ex officio

Best underwear ever and great for traveling/dries quickly. This one dude wore it every day and traveled and didn't smell. I wouldn't recommend that but they're dope.

virtually nothing you said was true

snarkynomad.com/the-best-mens-underwear-for-every-guy-out-there/

Saxx Sheath and Mypackage underwear are great, they have a special pouch/dividers for your junk so your balls will never stick to your leg ever.

It's like having your balls cupped lightly throughout the day.

How about you start wearing what the fuck you want and stop being a massive autist

best underwear is no underwear.
Trust me on this, im an Alpha.

FPBP