We NEED to talk about this terrible Soyboy epidemic

we NEED to talk about this terrible Soyboy epidemic.

What the fuck causes them to smile like this? It's not even a smile they're just opening their mouths. Does soy really have this kind of effect on men?

what can be done to remedy this situation, it's clearly affecting the overall masculinity of the modern world, which is antithetical to Fitness in every way

>If I always look silly in pictures than no one can say I am ugly because none of the pics are serious!

Also fear grimace

>call people out for being girly
>are the cattiest most gossipy hos
lol you nerds are so lame

Oh no, the average male becomes less manly and less attractive. How is this a bad thing for you? Imagine how easy life will be when your only competition is women and soy's

why so defensive?

>piano
>soyboy

u kidding babe?

>reddit spacing in the OP

That's a nice rare Piano, op.

Because democracy

its cringey as fuck but its not a fear grimace, thats just a meme.

the real reason is insecurity. they cant bring them self to be serious or genuine for fear of being "lame" or "uncool", so they go "le ironic smile" so even tho they look lame they think to themself "well I was trying to look ridiculous! so theyre laughing with me, not at me!"

its a coping mechanism

People (like me) have been separating thoughts on Veeky Forums and elsewhere with gaps long before reddit existed, just because some sekrit club normie hating faggots started calling it reddit doesnt mean I wont use it.

the faggots vote against your interests

>one line of text
>breaking with a space
Nah m8, you only need to do that if you've got a wall of text. It's a holdover from you posting on reddit because the formatting doesn't work there if you leave a single line break.

I have literally never posted on reddit, nor do I have an account. I went once and didn't even stay long enough to figure out how to navigate it.

Like I said, I've been separating lines like this on Veeky Forums for fucking 10 years now.

You literally described a fear grimace. Primates do it because they are intimidated by alphas that will beat their fucking ass if they look at them the wrong way. Betas do it because they are insecure, which makes life intimidating.

>here after habbo
Newfag

Are you retards really gonna argue over fucking le plebbit spacing xD?
Focus on the soyboy epidemic.

I get called out for that horse shit all the time, and I've been posting like that since 2006. Is it a new meme?

I'm not changing how I post, it is just a bonus if I piss newfags off with it though.

DESUDESUDESU

fucking reddit norime fagolas

just because theyre both "intimidated" doesnt make it a fear grimace. a primate isnt smiling or trying to appear as happy, unlike these faggots. theyre just trying to be ironic

>fantano
>soyboy

these are the modern mommas boys
the left is inherently matriarchal as well as feminist women have been screeching about toxic masculinity, and well these are the fools who bought into it.
the smile thing is them stupidly mimicking women's behavior on social media bc thats where these trogs learned to socialize (which is normal???)
the things attractive/likeable people do are attractive/likeable because they are attractive/likeable (imagine a cute girl opening her mouth, not a soyim). this concept easily goes over the little soy-boy's head; they instead see some specific behavior, see that it garners (positive)attention and then they do it; no concept how to even begin being able to introspective. this is all considering that soyboys think they need to do the whole lots of 'hey look im not actually a loser' social media images.
somethin like that

piano soyboy, really fires the neurons

What's the difference between a numale and soyboy?

hmmmm

jesus even the woman is doing it

the ride never ends

His face looks more aggressive. Look at his brows and nose/

ON AND ON IT'S BEYOND INSANE

hi est alpha female sara piana; green card finangler

They aren't mutually exclusive. Soyboys are silly mommas boys. Numales are outspoken and opinionated. They are exclusively liberal.

looks real aggressive. nice C O P E

this is really convincing, do we even really know how he died? might be related

all those muscles have to be compensating for something, probably a lessened sense of masculinity?

Have you forgotten about me?

Looks like a fucking Viking ready to plow that delicious blonde, too bad he's dead
>F

Soyboy is a meme, I doubt even that the people pictured in OP eat soy regulary. There is no proof that soy causes feminization in men, drinking cows milk on the otherhand does. Stop taking this meme seriously ffs.

these look more like he's yelling

Did he wear eyeliner?

>Italian American
>Viking
WE
WUZ VIKANGZ n SHEEEEIT
his signature photo pose was soyboy mouth gape

I find this soyboy fascination on here more concerning than the actual soyboy epidemic

why are you guys so threatened? Thought people with high self esteem came to post here? was I wrong?

do you have any studies to back that up?

here's a soyboy's reaction upon seeing scoops mcgee

he is simply yelling
CMON

He looks like the type that would rip soyboys into two

fake news

Mate, I don't think you understand the soyboy face. You can't just pause a video when someone's mouth is open and call them a soyboy. Refer to OP for actual examples.