Lads Im going to get conscripted in 8 months. I cant even do a pushup nor do a single pull ups...

Lads Im going to get conscripted in 8 months. I cant even do a pushup nor do a single pull ups. Cant even run a kilometer or two

What the fuck should I do

Lift weights, run kilometres at a time, work hard, fix your diet.

>Conscripted
Do you live in North Korea or Soviet Union?

Have you tried running or doing push-ups?

Close, Finland

Good luck suomi person
ebin X-DDDD

>can't do a pushup.
Do them on your knees until you can do a pushup

>can't run a kilometer.
Run two half kilometers.

you are fugged :DDDD

suomi :DDDD
Fugg ebin

Benis

do nothing and then they'll kick you out for being a pussy or at the worst make you work logistics and do paperwork all day while taking a dick in the ass every now and then

Start practicing running, pushups, and pullups, then

>What should I do?

Nothing really. Maybe cardio, read the sticky, do whatever. The army will whip you into shape in no time, but then again you're going to the finnish army, so maybe it won't.

Just run a lot, i'm sure you will be able to Finnish in time...

Spend the next 8 months:

- working up your mileage with running.
- walking with a weighted backpack, getting use to the feeling
- pushups
- pullups
- crunches
- dips

Those will be the most useful exercises for you because they are the things they will make you do for punishment most often.

The walking around with a heavy backpack will be useful otherwise the first time you get 25+kg on your back will be a shock.

>a nation so desperate for fighting men that they turn to anime posters

SS + GOMAD if you're underweight

8 months is more than enough time

Fug :-DD

SS doesn't even have a vertical pull or even a row for that matter

SS has chin ups in the program, are you illiterate?

Couch to 5k/25k for your cardio. SS is a memeroutine

This, from what I heard the Finnish Military does a fuckload of hiking, I'm not sure if you get to choose your job or if they stick you all in the Infantry with the conscription and all

I'm in the same boat, my guy. Try to get in shape or your first few months will be fucking awful.

>I cant even do a pushup nor do a single pull ups
do assisted pushups and pullups, as in, pushups with knees and pullups with slight jump to get at least 5 reps

8 months buddy ur fine plenty of time start training now