Should I lose weight?

Should I lose weight?
I'm 5'7 127 pounds.

I want to tone my stomach and legs, but be slender still. Sorry If I sound like an idiot.

Fuck off back to /B/ tranny

I think you should gain some tone/muscle OP maybe do some squats? Boys find good ass/legs more important then defining abs.

No one wants to see your dick

you should fuck off to if you wanna attentionwhore with pseudonudes honestly stop shitting up the board

sage

not a tranny, i just have small tits.

prove it

i do

you look fine to me

Fair enough butt pirate

Post bob and vegana

Show us your boipucci

Squat/abs

thanks for the advice, I have skinny fat legs right now, Also are wall sits recommended?

Not trying to attention whore, sorry, Literally just want some advice, Can delete and repost without pic if you want. Or just not post at all.

someone literally just told me not to attention whore so i'm not posting a nude

I don't think so, but the picture kind of sucks. Got a full-body pic in a mirror or something?

work out and don't eat at a surplus.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

i'll take one in a second

you cant target fat loss

just work out and eat less

you would know this if you read the sticky

fuck off vegantrap

This is actually peak female form.

Do some leg raises and you will have the perfect body.

I think you look fine, you're probably a cutie even tho you're kind of a attwhore for posting a pseudonude here desu famalam

>looks just like her
>same height as her
>same weight as her
if your name begins with an A, you don't need to lose weight. make sure to eat.

No you are good, if you weren't a trap I would put a babby in you with pleasure. Oh and traps ARE gay.

name is Kate sorry

You should be my gf and post more pics cutie

>are wall sits recommended
not really, everything they do can be done better by something else. Remember that squats dont actually activate glutes very well (but they're still an important quad builder which you need for a balanced looking lower body). Do squats, front squats, and stiff legged deadlifts for lower body, and some sort of light rowing and pressing for upper body to maintain good posture (dont worry, you won't get muscley overnight).

ok here is body pic. Super paranoid sorry.

It's okay, but you just asked for advice in a board that most of the time focuses its hate on women. Read the sticky and you'll learn everything you want to know. But short answer eat at maintenance and start exercising, your noob gais will allow you to lose a bit of fat while "toning" up. I'd suggest eating at a small surplus tho

you shouldn't lose weight, you look like you're verging on underweight. Eat more and lift weights

Easy just pick an women workout routine from the internet, will probably involve a lot of squats, and things with low weights. Just start with going to the gym and doing some excersises, just be there.
When i started a few years back i just did what other guys did that where inshape and asked them questions about stuff, most brahs are very nice and willing to help

would smash

You look absolutely fine, stop worrying over nothing. But still, hit the gym, it's fun as fuck.

you look ideal in the weight department

Post feet

Wowsie u ackshully r a grill

You're perfect already, muscley girls aren't attractive anyways.
Also Detroit

I'd smash, you got a boyfriend? Oh wait I don't care I'd fuck you anyway

>you look like you're verging on underweight
No offense, but... Are you american?
She looks fine, she shoudn't lose nor gain weight.

Okay after seeing your picture, just go do some squats ect. if you want a better body but desu you really dont have a bad body. Stop being an insecure typical female and grow a pair.

Honestly any advice you'll get here will be subjective. Your body is fine - You're bordering on too thin, but it's acceptable. You could improve your physique by eating a small caloric surplus and lifting weights, You don't need to lose fat.

Just do abs and squats every day so your 9.5 turns into a 10/10 body.

Post feminine benis

nah im english, she deffo does look a little underweight my man are you from ethiopia

CHILD BEARING HIPS

posted this in another whores thread

how to be attractive female
1. dont be fat
2. squats lunges hip thrusts

damn OP you look nice, I hope you're getting dicked regularly

btw traps aren't gay you fucking dolts, prove me wrong

You look so pretty, my goal body hun!

Okay that actually makes a lot of sense. I always thought they were really good for you. Thanks for debunking.

I try to but I always get really short of breath and then have a hard time breathing. Idk if its asthma or that im just out of shape.

Thanks for the advice! I am thinking about going vegetarian for a while because meat really makes me feel sick, would that affect progress?

okay! Also thanks!

Thanks!

Why did you blur your wrist? Is that to hide my digits that I have you at the gym yesterday?

The have Penis.
Penis are a male body part only.

show your pussy bitch

Wow! Thank you!

have on a bracelet, didn't want to risk it.

feminine penis is not a male body part

>or that im just out of shape.
Probably this.
I used to be a skinny twig boy.
Skinny people are just as out of shape as fat people, except they just barely eat, instead of eat a lot.

ah okay. I may have to take it step by step to kind of break myself in, does that make sense?

Show us your back, need both sides for a proper opinion.

thats vegan trap, he has a dick

Well since you are a girl and ofc dont want to gain fat, i should say just do the same diet you already have but when you work out eat some extra proteine based foods like fish, kale ect.

if you're frequently out of breath you should try running. You can even jog in place in your bedroom if you want as long as you work up a sweat. The big meme recently is high intensity interval stuff where you run as hard as you can for 30 seconds then rest for 10 and repeat a few times.

You've got a good frame, I'd breed with you

even better

Listen here little baby.You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about.
Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are.
You hear me sugar? PERFECT.
Don't ever change.
You deserve anything and everything you want.
Stay safe for me, baby girl.

Jesus christ guy are you really THIS thirsty? Fucking hell

please be my gf

Literally a male with a penis

>ah okay. I may have to take it step by step to kind of break myself in, does that make sense?
Yeah. Probably first week go for 30 minutes every day. Eventually go for 40 or 45 minutes. Then just do solid hours afterwards. More eventually if you want, although idk if you will really need it.

are you new? post pics of live action childbirth or trap

>tfw no sticc gf

There’s a lot of different ways to get your protein. Greek yogurt is good. Just don’t date vegan cause they are going to waste your time and probably quit the diet in two years after their man tits start to get in the way sucking their own dick.

You should gain weight, but muscle only. To get that fitness model bodytype.

She is very fine and beautiful, but I want more compliments and motivational posts also for the non-fit guys who come here expecting solid advice and some fraternity. We need to stop shiting on the sedentary who wants a better life.

Why posts with similar last numbers are ALWAYS right?

post butthole

just here for advice buddy.
>thirsty
also nice preteen vocab

My diet is atrocious as it is, I don't know how i'm not obese.

>> 44282181

Oh wow thanks, I still want to try to improve, but still thanks so much.

I'll use that plan! Thank you so much!

Ah, okay, I must be dumb
I didn't know greek yoghurt had protine.

>buddy
Embarrassing post. Please leave. Literally umm sweetie posting

It was sarcasm. Anyways I got the advice I needed.

sage

B R I S B A N E
R
I
S
B
A
N
E

Post more pictures

Attention whoring thot gtfo my board male space only

>anyways, tricked a bunch of gayboys on Veeky Forums to drool all over me and give me compliments
>bye, oh by the way sage the thread (im new here boys)

how does he keep getting away with it

>thirsty is now pre-teen vocabulary
Jesus fucking Christ iPhones are ruining childhoods

Fuck off pea-brain. We all know Tay is queen.
Pic related. It’s your alma mater

If i ever see the word "tone" ever again i personnally go to your house and break your bathroom
God i fucking HATE THIS WORD

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

>>mfw small milkies and thicc butt and thighs are my weakness

Seriously don't need to lose weight. Read the sticky, plan your diet accordingly and do some lifting.

tay? what? It's fucking vegantrap you mongoloid.

btw not saying you got them thicc thighs/booty atm but saying you will if you diet and lift accordingly.

just focus on increasing strength with lifting. Squats will give you a better ass. Boobs are body fat and hormones, specificly pregnancy hormones.

Brah, you are fine. Just do weight training, your body will be 8/10.

Almost perfect, IMO. Do ab work and squats if you want a Chad like me and aren't a facelette.

Nah you're good. Lift some fucking weights though

you have no hips at all and really weird looking tits,save gym membership and get plastic surgery

yo whats your #

>flat as fuck
>wants to lose weight

ayy lmao

You should lift

>underdeveloped narcisstic average slut comes here to post her body and get attention, knowing that it would have fuck all to do with the information that she received
>should I lose weight teehee boys
Yes. You should lose weight. Shoot yourself in the goddamned head so that your body rots and you lose every fucking pound on your body.
There is nothing special about you. You look like complete shit and I can guarantee your face is even worse. Yet you thought you looked good enough to "subtly" attention whore here.
Why? You and I both know for a fact that anyone complimenting you is:
A. Ugly
B. Short
C. Highly estrogenic
etc.
So what do you gain by listening yo such nonsense in order to falsely validate your narcissism?
Redpill: if you question yourself and try to gain validation from legit incels, you aren't good enough. An attractive woman wouldn't need to.

I'm astounded by how delusional you are though, I'll give you that. Round of applause for the insane narcisstic BPD cunt.

don't listen to
Flat is justice!

Jokes aside
You look cute maybe even a little underweight.

If you want to get definition, my real advice would be building a little strength.
Do a novice strength plan.
once you hit your lifting max, get a little bit stronger then that point. (which means you will eat a little more, and might loose some slenderness temporarily)

Once you are happy with out strong you are, then switch to phase 2. Go on a cut, slight calorie deficit, while you stay at the same strength level.
After a little bit you will be back to slender but now have definition.

All i ask in return is you post result pics
Cause i think you will be hot af once you're done.

this guys speaks truth, spot training/targeted fat loss is a myth

>An attractive woman wouldn't need to.
More like a confident woman wouldn't need to, I've seen plenty of attractive women who still needed that sweet validation.

I applaud your dedication though, you really showed us how much you hate women. But really, why do you even care? Let's say she really did all that just to "subtly attention whore", as you put, and all those beta incels gave her all that attention. So what? You're better than that, you could just ignore it and focus on what's important to you, don't you agree?