Well, Veeky Forums?

Well, Veeky Forums?

13 years ago. She was my first girlfriend. I was... 21. It lasted a week.

6 years ago

I never did

end of summer last year

Almost five years ago

It's been 5-6 months senpai

Can the people ITT who had gfs please tell me what it was like

This is . We went to a movie, I put my arm around her and it felt really good. But it was awkward otherwise. I didn't know how to act around her. We never made out or anything. It was good in the sense that it was something but it wasn't that great otherwise.

About a year ago, she broke up with me. Overall 7/10 sucks to not have one, but she was kind of boring if im honest

In a single word: Overrated.

Think of having someone around and your 100% responsible for their emotional state and they're constantly whining, bitching and complaining. Avoid relationships just bang sluts.

We were young when we fell in love. We didn't know what life would be like when we split so we ended up getting back together. She always broke up and always came back. I saw someone else at the same time and was in love with two women. The other woman left, I fucked up both relationships, and lost both. The first girl was the love of my life and still is. I messed it up and will not get another chance. I didn't realize how much she meant to me and the pain kills me all day long every day for the past 14 months. It doesn't end and won't for a long time, I'm looking for another girl to think about but it's hard in my current situation.

Love is hard to maintain especially nowadays. If you are in a long term relationship and seriously love the person you are with then don't lose sight of that and work on yourself and the being that is the relationship.

A burden..

Never. Fell in love before though, miserable

But i have one now..

No matter how depressing things get there is always someone who loves you and is willing to suck your dick, so pretty good senpai

when things end though you're in for a world of hurt

pretty bad, I had 5 different girlfriends in high school/college and every relationship was just about the sex, after you bang her enough times it loses that feeling idk how to explain it. stick to bangin whores or fappin desu its better.

This

7 Days ago.
>Feelsbadman

>implying

6 years ago
I was 12 and she was 20

he
he

3 years ago. All good. Learning a lot. Been laid a few times since. Would rather better myself before splitting myself in two for the sake of a healthy relationship.

It all depends.

If you are the clingy one its torture. You can never be sure of what shes doing and how she reacts or expresses herself so you get insecure and paranoid.

If she's the clingy one its more comfortable but then you worry about how sensitive they are and what you do etc.

It's really cool especially at first. My favorite is when her and I just lay around and binge Netflix and occasionally fuck. Naturally my lack of trying to keep them entertained causes issues and the relationship ends up abruptly. I should probably start being more of a luvvy duvvy faggot and start buying them nice things and being spontaneous, otherwise this relationship for a few months then single for a year thing is gonna be a never ending cycle.

Don't make my mistakes :)

For every hot girl, there is someone tired of banging her.

Man it's been over 2 years. It was amazing at the time but high school relationship always crash and burn especially when you graduate and she's still has a year to go.

I just struck out with the first chick who I’ve pursued in 3ish years. I’m not too upset, it hurt at first but I know this pain and experience will only help. My main issue was being too pussy to ask a girl out, now I’m getting over that fear.

I've had a few serious gfs. Without exception, they will increase the stress and worry in your life. What separates a good one from a bad one is whether the payoff is worth it. Maybe she supports all your goals and makes you feel invincible, maybe she sucks dick like it's her only source of oxygen, but whatever she does has to outweigh that stress and worry because the increased stress never goes away.

On second thought, the stress does go away, but only if you stop caring about how she feels at all. Downside is, that puts a very short lifespan on the relationship.

Just don't marry a girl because you feel like you owe it to her, or that it will alleviate the stress of keeping her at bay while you evaluate her as a potential wife or accomplish some other life goal.

almost 4 years ago. current fwb has been acting kinda gfish lately tho not sure how I feel about that.

heh a month ago, lasted 5 weeks. We were "just friends", made it easier for her to ghost me i guess.

>girlfriend thinks she's pregnant
>I'm not even financially secure
>Not even fucking shredded yet

Don't be like me Veeky Forums

2 1/2 years ago

Never had one. I can’t imagine someone not just making fun of me the second I try to open up or talk. So I just stay quiet and work, lift, shoot, play Skyrim

Naw man, find yourself a good girl who's priority is your happiness. Smarter is better since she actually listens to logic and reason, while also being able to understand you aren't responsible for all of her emotions.

at least skyrim has great replay-ability

>had a "gf"
>didn't even fuck her

it was the best feeling ive ever felt. then when i lost it it was the equivalent x3 but pain instead of happiness.

ive never felt that good since

>
>skyrim

>>>

Pretty good.
We've been going out for 2 years on Monday.
She depends on me for support a lot. I've always been there for her when she needs me most. Her love now is to the point where I feel like she's completely devoted to me.
It has an opposite effect to it though where she always fears losing me so she gets paranoid about me talking to other woman.
I find it endearing. Can see how others would see that as a deal breaker.

About a year ago this week, i think

subsequently i've made more gains in the past year than i had the previous 2 years combined so

a year and half now.

the one serious one I had was pure fucking hell. depressed, constantly talked about suicide, became addicted to weed, cutter, jealousy issues and hated my friends. I still have feelings because despite all that bullshit there were some really fun things I did with her and they will stick with me for a while.

at the very least I am not fit and don't have to worry about some psycho bitch cut her thighs in the shower with her fucking finger nails and then tell me to stop hanging around my best friend because she doesn't like em.

9 years ago. She was an amazingly hot and nice foreign exchange student. Wish we had been a real thing.

Then I went off to go be gay for a while, but that's another story