Do women like ugly men with high muscle mass, upper-middle class incomes and decent social skills?

Do women like ugly men with high muscle mass, upper-middle class incomes and decent social skills?

Other urls found in this thread:

media.giphy.com/media/GpoEJnL0Awlpu/giphy.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

women like men who treat them like people and have confidence in themselves

do you like ugly women with nothing going for them except a pair of tattas?

Women like the mog machine and not bitchboys blogging about what makes them tick on this fucking place of all places

Unironically yes

This desu

within reason i'd date a butterface girl if she was otherwise attractive. but it depends on how she is a butter face
maybe girls do this too

then why does it matter what women think?
there are single ugly betty's everywhere.
You can always work your ass off and pretend you're the settler.

False equivalence

I want gf

This shit isn't dead yet.

They like guys with good faces.
But maybe spitting in a girls mouth is treating her like a person. Do you spit in people's mouths?

>i dont like beating around the bush but ill sure like beating around in your bush

butthurt delusional feminist lacking extreme amounts of self awareness
sad orbiter

yes

Same :(

Whats the fucking point of asking for a number when you have already established a line of communication? And who uses numbers anymore? What are you, a boomer?

Snapchat is where its at senpai, that or instagram. Fucking autists and sperges have to get schooled on tinder like a bunch of newfaggots.

This

fpbp. and go back to theredpill and mgtow you butthurt pseudo alpha male.

Pic guy isn't ugly desu
Give better glasses, haircut and he would jump few points up

No, face is all women care about. Your muscles will only attract more gay men. If you have an ugly face, either get plastic surgery or remain a virgin forever. Those are your only options.

Obviously

>contact lenses
>haircut
Would look fine.

Your picture is the usual Veeky Forums thing - using an insanely extremely example which makes the argument seem stupid.

That said, yes of course looks are important.

It's a COMBINATION of things. A good looking well built rich guy will get way more women than a good looking fat as fuck rich guy. An ugly fat guy with no money will do much worse than both.

It's about ticking as many of the boxes as you can, and the only thing you can't change about yourself is your height.

Can't change your facial structure either.

>What are lefort surgeries etc

>men with confidence score pussy
hahaha

just wear a mask nigga

>decent social skills
Sure OP

>treat them like people and have confidence in themselves
womens gibberish never stops to amuse me

Outside of alpha staceys, women like hot men, but not hotter than themselves. For lasting relationships, they want to be the attractive partner / have the power in the relationship.

I'm sure you can get yourself a 3/10 with that face OP, enjoy.

No. They like men who are confident, who doesn't pretend to be someone else. Pic related is a good example of someone who is confident & genuine.

Well they like them more than ugly men without muscles.

Well it can only improve your chances OP...Girls like ugly guys with muscles much more than they like ugly guys with no muscles

Actually do the opposite, treat them like garbage and fake confidence at all cost.

why

>contributing to mental illness
Jesus is gonna have a stern word with you user

There's a pic floating around of this guy with a qt that seems to be his gf.

Let me tell you a story fit. What if I told you that there are very intelligent anons out there to get you. They are learned in the arts of sociology and psychology. They fabricate media to push a narrative so that you accept a faulty mental model as the norm and this leads to suffering. They want you to be depressed. Do not ask me about the motives behind this shenanigans. Enter fit at your own peril lads. There are people who want to destroy you.

They like men who approach them and they like men who go for what they want.

Butterface girls is my thing.

I think it shows that the girl is well grounded. She knows her limits and works hard on her body to maximise her potential

T H I S D E S U
H
I
S
D
E
S
U

MEAN
LEAN
MOG
MACHINE

God i wish that cunt would just get a better haircut and different frames and everything about that picture would change.

Why do ugly guys think they're deserving of hot girls? It's pretty cringe

>women like men who treat them like people

yeah and they call them "friends"

why do non virgin girls think they deserve anything at all? its pretty cringe

Nobody thinks they deserve anything, but somebody who was born unlucky and worked their ass off earned the right to have some standards, don't you think?

>I'm a nice guy but girls dont like me
>*tips fedora*

Women will like you if you have a respectable career, good income and an understanding of social dynamics. Everything else is pretty much secondary. Sorry Veeky Forums.

I noticed this too; I can't quite put my finger on what it is, but it's almost like their threads, their posts, arguments, all follow a pattern, one example I noticed is that they'd pose as an user asking for some sort of help while subtly posting pictures like that one of the male model next to some small guy I always see. They also seem to use the same set of pictures and thread sentences, and the threads spring up in clusters around given times. It's almost like they have a group or something, or it's one really dedicated, really autistic user.

My guess is it's lookism fags who have given up on themselves, so they try to bring down everyone to their level, and they know Veeky Forums is a prime target for their particular brand of shitposting.

I have been to a site ,that was about lookism.
All of the guys were really fucking obsesed with the tiniest of details ,of the male face.
They think they are ugly so they can't get women.Anyone who is not model tier is not good looking to them,I think they are a little bit gay ,but don't want to admit it.
Because of the ridiculous obsession with the male body.

Girls are a lot more shallow than men though, especially if you consider height. If the make equivalent of a butter face is a fit guy who's 5'6", then maybe some women will but he'd be a lot worse off than a fit butter face girl

Butterface with a nice bod? Hell yes.

Wrong It's all about the face fagit

If being short is such a huge negative, why have I been able to date women half a foot or more taller than me? I'm 5'2" and I don't think I have an amazing face but I am confident.
My longest relationship was with a 5'6" girl for 2 years.

What do you do if you're tall, jacked, handsome, wealthy, with good social skills but have no ways to meet decent women?

My work is 95% male, with the 5% females being taken or look like trolls.

spotted the engineering faggot

If this guy fixed the hair his face would easily go from 4/10 to 7/10. Possible 7.5 if he switches from glasses to contacts.
With the physique he would then be an easy 8/10 overall.

Bars and clubs.
>inb4 sluts
Go to high class bars and clubs. If you don't like the girls you meet there, keep them as friends, and meet their friends.
If you're as good as you say you are, this should be no problem for you.

>7.5/10
you're kidding, right?

>Hey are you living in London?

Don't take advice on women from a Veeky Forums virgin

You'd be amazed how much difference a good haircut makes on overall facial aesthetics.

Seriously fucking over for Veeky Forums

Profile is fake. Saw those messages on another thread with a different profile attached

Pics

keep coping boyo
media.giphy.com/media/GpoEJnL0Awlpu/giphy.gif
(gif too big to upload)

That dude in the pic just needs a better haircut and glasses

yeah