Guys wearing leggings

What does fit think about guys wearing leggings to the gym?

I wear them. They're just so damn comfy, lads. I also wear shorts over them to hide my constant erections.

as long as you aren't a leglet they're ok

if you wear shorts over them it's fine, otherwise you're a faggot.

This. Winter is comfy af because you can wear leggings under your pants. Literally the comfiest article of clothing as well as long johns

prints or plain?

Plain. Prints are for insecure faggots

Whatever is on sale. If you do BJJ, prints, I don't know why, every one wears them on no gi days, make sure they're humorous.

Would do it if my face wasn't ugly desu

they re for men who enjoy sexual relations with men, your pic is related OP

>people think this doesn't make them more of a faggot

So its like retarded long johns? You have awful taste

They're a thicker version of Man-t-hose
If you've ever been outside for long periods on a cold day or in a situation that saps body heat, things like this are a lifesaver. Even more so if you're splitting indoor/outdoor time
Mine don't bind up at the knee or on the inside of my jeans like every pair of longjohns has eventually

> showing off your defined ass at the gym filled with mostly men is less gay than being warm running on cold days.

Klokov does so I do

Repulsive.

>erections while lifting
how???

i think plain leggings under shorts is fine, i do that when it's cold enough

I wear em cause its damn cold out. Wear em with a long tail tee shirt and your good, please dont do the shorts over them.

compressions are pretty comfy especially when cardio

when it's fuckin freezing in the gym? hell ya.

are we supposed to wear boxers or undies under them? i'm confused, i was expecting the built in underwear like swimming trunks or runner shorts

I know a guy with a 480 wilks that wears fat girl unicorn leggings from hot topic ironically, but he has a 480 wilks so he can do anything.

there's one buff 5'10 manlet at my gym always wears leggings. he seems like a potential gymbro. duno if he's gay tho, ambigious voice like many millenials

I wear a pair of shorts over them like the guy on the right to hide my embarrasing chickenhead bulge

briefs or boxer briefs. if you only wear boxers just go commando, that would be highly uncomfortable

Still gay.

obviously there must be a cutoff, but i always wonder if some people are just excited by the evidence of bulge- representation of the penis, rather than only if it looks big?

I approve, but it's a shame because not many guys work their legs so it's so rare to see legging on bros

They have a purpose. I occasionally wear them if I have scabs on my shins to avoid getting blood on the gym equipment.

You are supposed to wear shorts over them. There is literally no good reason to wear anything under them and most of them are desingned so that you shouldn't. They should be treated the same way underwear are, nobody goes to the gym only in boxers or wearing briefs under boxers.
You don't wear shit under tights, you are not that retarded right user?

guys how offended would you be if you saw a muscular guy wearing leggings that were grey or colored, and had obvious sweat stains?

if i see it on a woman, if she's hot, its hot

Plain if you are hetero

>tfw forgot to pack leggings
>tfw it's DL day
>tfw shins are still scraped to shit from construction work

I better not bleed on the platform again, shit's embarassing.

I'd laugh a bit and continue working out
with an erection

Not suitable for leglets , usually they are the biggest haters as well. They are fine if you have well developed quads , calves , hams and glutes.

I don't stare at other men's crotch , faggot

Grey leggings on a woman are the best kind

If your mind drifts away between sets probably

>went into this thread expecting pics of thicc male legs and butts in leggings
>still none
What gives

n-no homo right?

its weird but its not the end of the world

the only reason why people would stare at you if you have leggings on is if theyre miring (admit it you sadcunts here)

consult /hm/ for that shit nigga

deffs buying some now. Cheers guys.

manlet

I wouldn't wear them unless i had shorts over them but I imagine women enjoy having an ogle

european fag shit

Leggings are to bodybuilders as wet suits are to divers as anything that grabs attention is to any black guy.

"Hey, look at me."

He looks like a spandex bunny from the 80's.

Pretty much mandatory for no-gi BJJ - it keeps other people's stank-ass sweat off of you way better than anything else. Rashguard + leggings + shorts is pretty standard, especially in fucking Gatorville where I live

What the fuck are you even trying to say? Wetsuits are neccessary for divers

DELET

I plan on getting some just because my legs are pale as hell and I can't be fucked to go get a tan because fuck you, I don't give a shit.
But for now I just wear knee-high black socks.
>tfw no thigh highs
I want thigh highs. I'd feel all adorable and shit while I squat 3pl8.

Dude on the left needs to do a god damn squat every once in a while.

>not hitting the gym in a full morph suit

>not lifting for papa franku
these niggers have no god damn respect for the dead

Where can I find thicker meggings/compression leggings online, Veeky Forums? The only meggings I have I've ordered from Wish--aside from a pair I got at Target.

Fag mode

F