My gf is hot af and everything I ever wanted looks wise but she is just an emotional wreck a lot of the times...

My gf is hot af and everything I ever wanted looks wise but she is just an emotional wreck a lot of the times. She is a lot of work....

Are all girls like this? I don't want to be alone but fuck just stresses me out having to constantly censor myself and cater to her needs before mine in the hope that she just calms tf down for a day.

I just want to chill and enjoy the day.

Also, hit 245 on incline bench today at 180 bw. Feels good

My gf is hot too user, she is emotionally all over the place

Be accommodating but set your boundaries (draw the line somewhere) or else she will learn to manipulate you and your relationship will suffer

Remember the rule: a woman can only be 2 of hot, smart, and sane. You gotta know what you signed up for.

Nice stat desu. My girl and I broke up a few days ago and I’ve had the same kind of thoughts for weeks. I keep switching back and forth from whether I want to try and fix things or just stop dealing with the bullshit

Just let it wash over you, the stresses, most girls are wired that way. I blame tv and soaps for making them believe it's socially exceptable to act like children.

I wonder what the name of the comic is.

>Are all girls like this?
No. If it's really bad and you can't communicate with her, find someone else. Looks are just one part of the equation, find someone else who you actually like. Don't force yourself to be with someone just cause you're putting more value on looks.

>I don't want to be alone
You're gonna be alone sometimes, it's up to you whether that's bad. If being alone is unbearable, you got your own problems on top of dealing with your girlfriend.

From my experience dating a woman for a decade and having a female orbiter friend for another decade, they are basically children but who can rationalize their tantrums.

Not worth it, hot grills are usually pretty stupid and emotionally retarded. My first gf was hot and crazy, second hotter and smart(ish) but just different personalities/values to me and my current is mid upper tier looks but ultra smart. Sometimes its worth finding that middle ground. It also means they usually haven't gotten too much attention in life so they don't thirst for it and wont tip over the edge when they get older, look worse and don't have a million dicks pointed at them. Ask yourself if you can fill the attention void that will eventually come, can you deal with the emotional fallout. Fuck that breh, looks aren't everything.

>having to constantly censor myself and cater to her needs before mine in the hope that she just calms tf down for a day.
wew lad

Kinda, but it's not a blank check. What I did and would recommend. Take a day or two apart, get a clarity fap in, get that mental distance. Sit down and think about if you were single and hunting for a new person, what would be you "no-go" list. That's why you need some space, so it's not what you're willing to do for her, but what you need anyone to do for you. Write that shit down. Talking about this shit will 100% get you distracted but you want to be able to fully convey yourself. Then equipped with your list, go talk to her face to face.

totally agree

>Remember the rule: a woman can only be 2 of hot, smart, and sane
why would anyone want a smart woman then lol
just find some hot dumb bitch who is chill and knows her place and then have your intellectual conversations outside of the bedroom

>children who can rationalize their tantrums

Pretty much it. Just gotta keep your cool, not let it affect you, and hope she's smart enough to realize when she's been an idiot. Prepare for the worst but hope for the best.

This seems very spot on user.

Being a hot girl is a recipe for being an emotional wreck. It's a lot of work, expectation, and unrealistic standards.

Hot, dumb bitches are oftentimes disloyal and easily manipulated. A hot/smart girl may not be completely sane but you can be the source of strength and consistency that calms her down to tolerable levels. Smart girls are better able to appreciate you for all of your qualities as well as grasp abstract virtues like loyalty, longterm bonding, and effective child-rearing.

If you're a dumb or otherwise ineffective man it will be harder for a smart girl to respect you but if you're smart, capable, and deserving you'll be her God desu.

No matter how you look at it you are going to be spending a lot of time with your longterm partner/wife so settling for a dumb fuckbuddy isn't ideal for some of us.

245 on incline is p good senpai, keep pushing.
my ex was the same way though. cute in the face, bangin body(big ol ass, perky c cup tits, nice hourglass figure, 5'1"), but she was absolutely an emotional nutjob. and a terrible liberal too, but i never heard her complaining about my toxic masculinity when i was blowing a load in her pusy. i really did love her and i still do, but she had serious problems she refused to deal with.

just act less emotional as a reaction to her emotion, its not a two way street women get off on having men that see their out bursts as childish they want to feel young under the thumb of someone more mature and authoritative then them. They come around to that point in weirder way now due to modernity but seriously, in as plain a way as you can interpret this and practice it in your relationship "act like a man"

Thank you user, this is exactly what I needed to hear.

>Having a life with someone who is stupid
I guess (you) wouldn't be able to tell, but it's important to many of us

It's the price you pay for fucking with an actual girl. The day will come when they're gone. Learn dynamics, read red pill shit, handle them. They'll be wifey.

Should clarify here I mean due to feminism they'll all just act like unremarkable men like they do in big cities now.

2nd pic with workout regimen and diet is best, third is sad.

The hotter they are, the more mentally deficient they are.

probably some of the best advice in the thread. i think all men have to learn the hard way. you dont want to be mean, you dont want to come off as some controlling jerk but thats just the way it is. if you give women an inch, theyll take a mile. and i say this not as an angry incel robot, but as someone who truly loves the female form and the counterpart role they can fill for a man in a relationship.

>pic related

I dont think it's comic, just a bunch of art with a similar style

google; matt bailey art

Agree

The young me would pick hot and sane
But i think the older lazy me would pick smart and sane.

Might get tired of people pulling fast ones on her.

Oh man not op but wtf you just spoke some srs truth haha damn

This is why most decent/good looking guys settle down with uggos.

My first gf was a total psycho I left her during a road trip I had to take a bus from San Francisco to Montreal ...I'm now in a relationship of 4years with a beautiful intelligent and financially independent woman.

The first one had issues
The current one has a good family no issues no drug problem

>Remember the rule: a woman can only be 2 of hot, smart, and sane. You gotta know what you signed up for.
I will. This is very accurate.

famalama, take this ancient advice: never stick your cock in crazy

3rd she's got the baby urge out of the way, now she's jumping on the cock carousel married or not.

No, most girls are not like that.

Mines cute and my besfriend but she hates having sex with me.

I think women just suck in general

This user know what's up. I've been with some hot and even smart girls but they were crazy as fuck, I mean real fucked up shit like depression, extreme jeaolusy, bipolar, etc. I've finally settled with a girl rated 6-7 tops by Veeky Forums standards but she's relatively sane and smart, there are no perfect girls like in your chinese cartoons, user. We are no perfect men either.

>you dont want to be mean, you dont want to come off as some controlling jerk
This is a good point that I think younger dudes lack the finesse of.
"Being Mean/a Jerk" does not mean being malicious, it means putting your needs and wants ahead of others as once those are met you can willingly choose to help others.
It means [kek] knowing when stuff is irrelevant, pointless, and a waste of energy so you're not even going to bother with it. E.g. Nagging, a classic sunk cost fallacy.
HOWEVER!
The flipside is that if you lack the understanding that, to them, their concerns are very real, then you'll end up in a shit fight where you're trying to be a RedPilledAlpha and she's going to jump on another dude's dick because he "listens" to her.

broke up with my super hot gf of four years (on and off) a couple months ago. she was so unstable, just gave up.

im dating a less attractive but more stable girl right now, and doing no fap. im struggling everyday to not jerk off to vids of me and my ex fucking.

at least i can take care of myself without constantly worrying about someone else.

BRO. I'll never get over this girl. Same. How do you fuck the other one?

Same here. It's like really high highs and really low lows, getting sick of it. Doesn't help I'm attracted to another girl who may be interested in me. Feel like some days it really isn't worth it with the childlike attitude and the bitching about everything. It's co-workers, it's philosophical theories, it's how humans are stupid and her period - it's just too much especially when I wake up at 6 AM, to gym, class all day, and when I want to play my PS4 at night she wants to talk and gets upset that all I ever do is play.

We literally argued yesterday because she wants to get a meal plan when going to school for her PhD because "cooking takes up too much time" and she won't have any, plus she would have to wash the dishes. Got Fucking infuriated with that shit and I hung up.

Seems an energy problem.

>protein
>catecholamine metabolites

Civil war's over????
Thought it's illegal to OWN A NIGGA like that???

i broke up with my ex once for 8 months and met another girl that was just as hot but she was so boring. sex was great but i just had no feelings for her so got back with my ex for about another year almost.

sex with the new girl is really good, she lets me do whatever i want. can deepthroat no problem and loves it. i started no fap just before new years and im more attracted to her since, cock gets rock hard.

i still think about my ex though because i really loved her. i will probably love her until she is old and ugly desu.

meant to reply to

HOw the fuck do we do it.

Tell me bro HOW

> emotional wreck a lot of the times
Yes.

There are attractive and stable girls out there but they are few and far between.

There is not a single girl alive that is emotionally stable.

They are all excellent at hiding just how crazy they are until you're too emotionally involved to just cut and run.

My wife is my rock. Sucks to be you nigga

Your gf is hot as fuck. All she needs to do is exist and people will shallowly cater to her every wish. Nobody ever truly cares about what she has to say so she never developed any mental stability or personality for that matter. She is just constantly fed a stream of attention and settling down with you cuts off a lot of the attention. She could just post herself I'm a bikini on Instagram and get a shit ton of men to agree with her and tell her everythings going to be okay, but she can't because of you. And you're not enough.

>date someone for looks
>surprised at all
I know so many average people who are happy together right now. Not all hot women are like your gfs, but men put a ring on those good ones quick. Either change your methods of finding a gf or stop complaining because it's not going to change. It's only going to get worse until menopause ends.

But my gf is quite hot, smart and sane atst?

How long you been together?

Honestly mgtow

Fuck 75% of it but there are a couple of good people that talk about female nature and shit to look out for in relationships.

Mgtow is men going their own way. It's not a fucking "movement" where you have to do a specific thing.

Its hear some truth and do what the fuck you want

>o many average people who are happy together right now
Please stop saying nonsense. Everybody look happy to outsider.
They have same problems, ugly or beauty, women always have same problems.

>stop telling me the truth
Sorry bud but normal average looking people don't live their lives around the constant need for social validation or being sexually harassed, or in and out of relationships because all they have are looks. Average people are stressed out about their next paycheck, finances, food on the table, or injuries.

What do you recommend ????

I agree the mindset of most of it is forever alone women hating. They're terrible, but if you can wrangle them they're worth it

This is what ugly people believe.

She's not hot

>My gf is hot af and everything I ever wanted looks wise but she is just an emotional wreck a lot of the times. She is a lot of work....

Yes, welcome to the club.

normal*

I recommend ugly to mediocre girls. My gf has a great body but a barely acceptable face, and i must say she is the most chill girl I've been with, extremely pleasant, calm as fuck and means what she says. Plus, ugly girls fuck GREAT, try it if you get the chance

>barely acceptable face
I highly doubt his is true unless she looks like she has down syndrome. Can't believe people actually look at people and think these things.

I know this feel. It's tiring.

Insane women are dumb by definition so your "rule" is fucking retarded

Lads, one day you and your girls will both be old. At which point you'll lose sexual interest in one another and all you'll be left with is the joy of walking on eggshells in order to avoid pissing her off.

I'm tired just thinking about it.

Damaged goods almost left me with crippling anxiety. You need to break it off and do it fucking quick. The faster you dump her the better your life will be and you'll finally realize how fucked up everything was with her and that you were a pussy for staying so long. A loyal pussy, but still a pussy.

Stand up for yourself and your one shot at life, do not waste any more of your energy just trying to bail out a sinking ship. Find a girl that you can grow with instead.

Also, she'll cheat if you stop giving her attention for even a few hours. They are sick in the head, manipulative and devious. She needs to feel happy and she needs to be happy NOW and FUCK YOU if that's not happening.

BTW I have a gf now she is everything I need (emotionally stable and intelligent) and want (hot as fuck in my opinion). I knew her when I was dating a psycho whore and I always had a crush on her and I dumped the retard to be with her and she's amazing. Been together almost 3 years and it feels like it's been a month we're so honeymoon obsessed with each other still.

>not trading them in for a newer model every 3-5 years

Sad!

I had a similar problem, but with a guy. In the end I broke up with him. I guess a woman being emotionally unstable is somewhat okay if the man can control her. But when the male is emotionally unstable its just way too pathetic.

Stupid people get angry over stupid shit, do stupid things, and get fucked over in almost any situation. If you're actually intelligent, it would seem like they're insane for doing stupid shit, but really that's just how they are.
Would not recommend.

>hot as fuck in my opinion

So, ugly then?

No haha, I meant that I'm biased because I'm infatuated with her. She's 3/4 swede and a springboard diver (I am too lol) the sex is unreal

pic related is real user

>the sex is unreal
>chestlet

heh...

>are all girls like this?
Yeah, unfortunately. If she's on birth control that tends to make it worse though.

Tru

>implying

I dated a 10/10 literal ex model for the last 2 years. We've broken up and got back together 3 times. She stresses me the fuck out and I realized I'd rather have the loneliness than deal with her constant need for attention, shit tests, and fuck fuck games.

I'm going to try to find a 7/10 stable gf to wife up.

the girl is the chestlet, not you user lmao

Find a hot schizoid or paranoid girl. They'll be more inclined to be smart or at least have interests that are not vain and won't thirst for attention.

DUMP THE FUCK OUT OF HER

Oh pfffft I see you suffer from poor taste. Small perky tits on an athletic body with fat ass is god teir and my go to. You can keep your disgusting cow tits.

you know how can I tell you never had sex with a titcow?

Rly nothing to brag about. Even if she had a really nice face. At least she works out so good for you

Me gf is uglyishh and fat and celulitis, im handsomeish and fit for years of lifting and diet, should i leave her? She is kinda idiot

Yes you should

>normal average looking people don't live their lives around the constant need for social validation
The entire existence of social media proves you wrong. Christ this is such an asinine assumption. I know I'm 5 hours late but you are a giant faggot, likely underage too. Normalfags can't live without constant validation and attention.

>The entire existence of social media proves you wron
>social media is everyone
The only asinine assumption here is yours. Social media is not just used for snapping pictures of yourself, some people use it to legitimately stay in touch with family or follow bands/have clubs. Sorry your world is limited to what you see on social media. I live in the physical.

Mine is stable, she makes a lot of money, and she's got Grade-A genetics. All her excess fat goes to her ass, hips,and thighs. Her puss is the second tightest I've ever fucked and she cums buckets.

She's almost 50. 20 years my senior. Try it.

can i get this in patch form?

i am in similar situation

i miss being alone and not havingto deal with girls crazy shit all the time, but I also like getting my cranked serviced regularly...

Just broke up with my gf of 5 years and I feel the same way desu. Sucks after all the effort you put into staying together and weathering lifes storms they can just up and leave you.

I have the same problem as you.
I love her, but she gets manipulative and pretty much evil when she drinks. She has heavy borderline, and the meds wear off when she's drunk. She's more attatched to me than i am to her, yet I love her with all of my heart.

I broke up with her on new years eve after 2 years together because she got manipulative and destructive again. Did'nt want to but i figured it was the best for me. Now we're on a break, going to pick up contact again the 1st of february and see if we might get back together. We made a list on what we both have to work on in our relationship etc, and i think this month off will be good for not only the both of us (even though we dont wan't to) but also to our future relationship, regardless if we ge together or if we break contact. She has stopped drinking, which is great.

wow, wild. good job bro.

Lmao gross user no ty. But good for you.

post vids faggot

Mirin forearms senpai

routine?