Serious question. Are girls vaginas supposed to smell a bit...

Serious question. Are girls vaginas supposed to smell a bit? I've been with 3 girls in my lifetime and they all have off putting smells...
And all the girls I've been with have been fairly thin so that's not the problem.
>inb4 gay
Is there something wrong with ME Veeky Forums?

idk, im a virgin

It's a vagina. Its where girls piss. It going to stink a little, pal

I second that

its a giant fleshy orifice that sheds the inner linings of its walls once a month and bleeds chunks of tissue, as well as has a second hole to piss out of. Of course its not going to smell like flowers

keep in mind it is constantly secreting fluids

only time it doesnt smell is fresh out the shower.

wanna taste something gross? lick that white shit right out the pussy.

a really bad smell indicates she has bad diet, hygiene or some bacterial or yeast infection

if they are healthy and you are attracted to them, the pheromones should make you enjoy the smell

user you're not suppose to smell the vaginas your suppose to put your dick in them

It varies.
And cleanliness isn't even really a factor; some very clean girls I've been with have had smelly pussies. It's highly dependent on bacterial health and what they eat.
Often vaginas just won't taste/smell like anything at all, though. And the pheromones in their sweat are nice.
If it's really bad, tell her to see a doctor. If not, be a man and enjoy the warm wet hole with an appendage that doesn't smell or taste.

My guess is that other than right out of the shower, only children's vaginas don't smell funky. No period funk, smaller crotch mass so less sweat accumulation, smaller vagina overall so less funky-smelling materials overall

Oh, another thing I forgot.
Don't sleep with niggers. Not just on principle, either.
Smells disgusting. Every time.

Rub your hand all over your balls and smell it. Yeah everybody is going to smell a bit, and women are going to be worse because it's wetter. If it's really bad it might mean something, but a little stank doesn't matter.

You just made your own opinion irrelevant.

Not an opinion. If you don't believe me, feel free to test it yourself. Assuming you can.

>anyone who says the word nigger is from pol

back to the manlet pit

>stinking orifices that women want you to put you mouth on or no blowjobs

No one ever told me about this in sex ed

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

My balls don’t smell unless I’ve been sweating all day

I have, and your opinion's wrong.

was it a halfbreed?
Halfbreeds can smell fine sometimes.

Smells like nothing and I've haven't taken a shower since this morning.

No

Then you're voldemort m8

Ok

You had to go there didnt you

Kid vaginas don't smell as bad because they're smaller, just like obese vaginas smell worse

>that white shit
user the fuck are you talking about, have I somehow been sheltered from this abomination all throughout my pussy eating career?
I NEED TO KNOW user

Smegma. You've been eating it, it just wasn't enough to look white

thats just like, your opinion man

also t. nigger

This. Disturbing but the logic makes sense to me

t. 56%

Dunno what hambeasts you guys are eating out, but mine just taste like flesh, vaguely salty, a little bit of iron flavor.
But pussy juice is fucking glorious , shit should be classified as a fucking narcotic(so that I can inject it) Shit smells like how prince sings about women.

:)
why dont you take a seat over there, vladimir

>vaguely salty
Smegma
>little bit of iron
Almost sounds like you're tasting blood. But that would be impossible...

I've been fucking thin chicks like I said and every time I nearly lose my boner once I get a whiff.

Vagina should roughly smell like a mouth in its neutral, salivated state

not really a "good" smell but if you're horny it's immaterial

>sounds like you're tasting blood
nigger all skin tastes very vaguely of iron, have you never tasted your own skin before?
also
>salty
>smegma
no nigger it's just pussy juice and sweat.

yes they all have an odor, no its not supposed to always be repulsive. feminism has taught women they can just do whatever they want with their pussies and its really bad for the health of said organs. get with hygienic women who aren’t raging whores (fuck less than 3 men every 6 weeks)

There are studies that show black people's pheromones actually smell like faecal to western humans. If dogs are naturally "racist" even if they have a liberal owner, why wouldn't humans be?

No woman has ever seen my penis

There are no studies that say black girls pussies smell like poop to white humans. Gtfo with that dumbshit you retard

it takes some getting used to. also some girls don't have the best hygiene

Delete this you fucking jew.

go back

well yea they pee and poo from there

The girl I was with a few months ago had a stinky vagina. She also eats whatever so maybe that has to do with it. The last one was vegetarian and it didn't smell at all. Just a little musky and that's expected when she's wet

Girls that fuck

I don't give a shit what any of you guys say pussy smells and tastes fucking horrible, it tastes like sweaty armpits and I know this because I licked my armpits when I was a little kid (not when they were sweaty though that's gross)

Kek this is probably that roastie nigress that's posts here getting all salty about her stank pussy no self respecting white dude is going down on

Tell them to stop putting blue cheese in their vaginas
worked for me

Same

>fucked 30 girls
>about 8 smelled a bit bad
>none smelled very bad
>most of them had no smell

>the pheromones should make you enjoy the smell

Imagine how easier dating would be if it were socially acceptable to smell someone when meeting them for the first time.

Various factors can contribute to vaginal smell. Medication, period, hormonal balance, infections etc. You should smell something my dude. Even a perfectly healthy vagina has a bit of smell but I would not consider it bad or rancid. Don't know how to classify it. It just smells like a vagina.
>pic tangentially related

Why you do dis

maybe youd like the smell of cock better

No, it should be neutral, kind of like clean skin smell.

What things to eliminate from diet to avoid smell ?

I eat fairly healthy and am thin(ish) - 15%bf, do cardio every day etc

>be military medic
>usually do soldier checkups and shit
>girls come to talk with me about their vagina and shitting problems
Military was a rough time.

They all had other men's cum inside their pussies.

You served your country well user

Yeah, when you are a chronic masturbater it alters your sense of smell for a woman's vagina. If you don't fap, they will smell heavenly

you may not have a sensitive nose, maybe they were recently cleaned, or maybe if you just fucked them and didnt eat them out you just didnt smell the source of the stink.

or maybe everyone here is a bitch who's afraid of a little smell, just fuck her and be done with it

There was a dating website based on mailing in a sweat sample to get matches, don't know what happened to it

Yep.

That’s why god put your dick so far away from your nose

Feels bad, man.

i put provolone in my sucks so they'll smell like your sister's crotch in the morning

I know that 68W feel friend

By the way, if you've ever wondered what women in movies did when they "freshened up" before having sex, they're quickly wiping down their vagina, for most of the reasons listed ITT.

Maybe it's diet?
>in high school before I took care of myself dated girl who barely ate real food as I legit would eat hot cheetohs as a meal
>pussy stank unless she's fresh out the shower
>for last 2 years been dating a vegetarian
>pussy never smells
The closes it gets to smelling is when it's sweaty after the gym but even then it just smells sweaty not the fishy smell people know of

>as I and her*

It's not her vag.

You have the same sweat glands (apocrine) in your crotch that you do in your armpits. And the crotch stinks for the same reason.

If you can't deal with it, get her to put some deodorant where her legs meet her pelvis, or date an Asian girl.

The only girl I've been with that didn't smell bad was 30 years old and stocky with small boobs

They should taste like a salty coin or battery
The smell should be funky but not bad

If it smells it's because
>She uses soap on her vagina and that fucks the vagina flora
>She isn't washing with water her vagina
>She has an infection

>Over at ex's place last year
>She wants me to look something up online so she passes me her tablet
>Go to google, type "h" into the search field
>Immediately a suggested search for "how to make my vagina smell better" comes up first and has a different colour so I can tell she has searched it recently.
>She was hot and her vag never actually smelled bad at all from my recollection.
>Realize she's awkward about this
>oneofus.exe
>Every time I went down on her afterwards I would always make sure to tell her how good she tasted and she would always smile.

Think I might give her a call tonight. it's been a while...

>Only children's vaginas don't smell funky.

Hold up how the fuck do you know that ?

I'd have to agree with your original description. The epidermis of the vagina is very thin and when horny it engorges much like a penis to increase sensitivity, all the blood pushed in with thin walls leaves the irony taste, the saltiness isn't smegma, its just how any skin naturally tastes from even small amounts off sweat. The juice however can vary depending on diet, dont expect it to be that good on every girl or you'll be disappointed.

Thats just adorable. Had an ex who cried on my shoulder a few times when she had BV. Thought I was gonna leave her because of it. Poor girl.

>if they are healthy and you are attracted to them, the pheromones should make you enjoy the smell
This is true. Pretty sure birth control fucks it up though. My slampig always smells kind of metallic, do not like but tolerate

The female reproductive system seems so poorly developed in terms of evolution. Prone to bacterial imbalances and infections, UTI's, periods and the side effects that come along with them, miscarriages, and from what I've heard most women don't even get much pleasure from having stuff in there. The penis on the other hand is a miracle of biology - fast, efficient, easy to clean.

>she isn't washing with water her vagina
>with water her vagina

Me 4

Daily reminder that eating pussy is the most beta move a man can do

>not washing your dick in the sink before sex

Its almost as if you dont want blowjobs

Trips of truth

Nigger.

Faggot detected

The amount of virgins and fags in this thread makes me wanna suck my own dick

Lmao triggered. Prove it.

hello virgin

Fpbp
I’ve only been with 3. Two white girls and an asian. Youngest white girl tasted the best. 2nd white girl tasted okay but after cumming in her it changed her chemistry and wasn’t as good. Asian tasted and smelled the worst, but she had vaginitis I think.

>as well as has a second hole to piss out of
wtf girls only have 2 holes dumbass

If you don't want to rub that smell all over your face and body, then you are probably gay.

Give dicks a try. No shame in that.

You'll learn to like it or at least not mind it and be able to tell how much smell is normal and how much is from improper hygiene. It's normal.

>beta soyboys actually eat these things out

>not knowing about the urethra and the fourth hole.

lmao just how triggered are you