Veeky Forums be honest how much weight do i need to lose

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Ontario?

id currently let you sit on my face but i would say 20 pounds and youd be sexy and thicc

all of it

Y..You too...

A lot

literally 0 pounds you're beautiful

know what it's the new year - hit the gym and think about your meals and lose 10lbs and then see how you feel. and then make your own goals.

I believe in you!

Need to see from side

Faggot bitch nigger.

FPBP

50 atleast
kek

Don't focus on a number, just keep going till that side fat and fupa is gone.

enough that I can't estimate the number
fat slut

Lol at the people who think this is OP

About 10kg
I'm 6'. Was 103 kg now 82

Like alot your quite fat and you won't get validation for yourself until you do.

Very frumpy but id bang it.

Like pizza bby? :^)

Like 15-20 lbs.
Less "lose" weight, maybe recomp to around whatever bodyweight you are right now, but at a lower total bodyfat percentage.
I'd smash, now, desu, but I feel for the H I G H T E S T meme

A good start would be 30lbs. Then maybe 40-50lbs.

Tough call, your tits are probably going straight to flap jack mode when the fat comes off. Lose the fat but you're going to have to commit to a tit job after you get rid of the fat.

I didnt know Amy Schumer posted on Fit

You're not funny..I bet your Vagina smell like old bread and disappointment

Go back to your swamp Amy schumer

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking of you hurting

i recognize that joke!
tope kekingham good sir!

Fuck off faggot it was necessary

You're fine, just do squats.
Most of these guys are anorexic or wanna bees so you shouldn't listen to them lol

No like full on side profile. Also full behind to.

50 pounds

I'm sure that underwear is very light. Lose them and you'll get all the guys attention.

Enough to do a single chinup: measure of fitness

0 weight, but lose like 15% fat, same figure but being toned rather than cellulite riddled

All of it

Yall crazy. Bitch is dope.

Are you black by chance?

Underrated

great job, retard

WHITE AS FUCK And also not remotely niggerish I'm just colorful.

lmao I think she's bad as hell and people called me a 'nigger' but I'm as white as they come too

gross

Disgusting, don't post here ever again

i don't think this is actually you, but i'd say like 30-40 lbs

20 to 30 pounds

I hate you bc you'd hit on my ex at her restuarant.

But you're also my nigger bc of Veeky Forums

So conflicted bre

20-25 pounds

I'm unironically very turned on by this

I'ma be real can whatever user that is cosplaying as this fucking beauty hit me with that imgur

Alot

You need alot of work. Dont listen to betas that say you look good. You dont, But you can look good if you lift heavy and diet.

30 pounds

Bout' tree fiddy

>imgur filename

You people are idiots for falling for this

anybody have a non censored sauce on this, Or if its actually then timestamp

20-25 and you'd be chillin. Although you might get unlucky and it all comes out of ur boobs and ass and none out of your thighs and stomach, give it a shot though.

Is your butt on the front of your body?

Is this the peak of SlamHog technology?

Did someone hack Amy Schumer's phone?

None, you're a slampig, just embrace it.

All of it

Mods please delete this disgusting nonfitness related thread. Please, this is the most appalling thread on all of fit

30-40 lbs. maybe 20 if you start lifting and gain muscle. And fix your fucking panties.

50-60 lbs

hit the treadmill fatty

Honestly? None. That's the ideal body fat. You should get fit though for health benefits. Do SS and lean bulk, then cut after and get ready for another bulk/cut.

M... MOMMY!
>SLURRRRP
MOTHER!!!
>SLLLLURRRRRPPPP
BABY WANNA BA-BA!!!!
>SCHHLLOPOPROPAORSPFJSAFJ
*BURP*
SCUSE ME!

Women are definitely unfortunate. So many things can be wrong with their tits.

In terms of sexual relations your height already put you in the worst position.