Ignore faggy pose

why does my chest not exist? i have absolutely zero dimension to my pecs but i train it fairly regularly, like everyone else. i know it can be genetic, but you'd think even on my bulk it would stick out a bit and it doesn't.

I have a similar problem, i'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say you only bench as your chest work out. i do too, but i dont mind the way it looks, but you need to work the rest of your range of motion. alternate bench with cable flies

Not OP but I also have the same problem despite doing flat bench, incline db and cable flies.
Help

a couple months ago i really started focusing on decline bench as well as flies and cable exercises involving lower chest. i just haven't noticed any real change. sucks.

post routine friend.
and get a haircut. long haired nancy boy=automatic visit from the gains goblin.

3x8 bench, 3x8 cable flies, 3x8 dumbbell flies, just 3x8 assorted chest exercises, really. i keep it varied but i don't neglect parts of my chest. also, i keep my hair brushed back and it has a nice flow and no one will take that from me

reps and weight?

what are your numbers? not just bench, but others too. it could be relatively weak

i think it can somewhat have to do with genetic fat deposits. bench is my weakest lift, i really struggle to progress on it, but i carry more fat on my lower pecs than the average guy and as a result it looks built in most lighting

some guys look good with long hair

>incline db and cable flies
found your problem. its been proven that barbell lifts increase overall mass, so alternate your incline bench with db and bb weekly. same with cable flys. swap them with db flys weekly.

>i keep my hair brushed back and it has a nice flow and no one will take that from me
very well. what do ou mean by assorted chest exercises?

>its been proven that barbell lifts increase overall mass
more so than cable exercises, in flys? [citation needed]
just fix your rep ranges, hypertrophy for flys and less reps on the bench presszsz

>what do you mean by assorted chest exercises?

i don't follow a strict routine with what machines i use each day. i do about 5-6 different chest exercises. it varies between incline, regular, decline bench, cable flies, dumbbell flies, incline chest press, this cable chest press machine, and that's about it.

how much do you bench

Just how you're built. You look fine.

Decline bench might help you get better pec activation if you're really set on having man tits.

i've been trying to switch over to 4x6 on the big 3 for my bulk. would that be a good idea for building mass?

well obvs you cant do flys with a barbell. i should have clarified there, sorry. but would you not recommend op to do the db fly as well? if hypertrophy is what he wants, the volume wouldn't hurt.

i can do about 3 reps of 1 pl8 on a good day. my bench sucks.

well how much weight are you doing? are you hitting 90% of your 1rm on the last set? id say do a pyramid and lift yuge every time. if that doesnt work, its genetics.

are you the op? this is bait

>why is my chest small
>benches 1pl8
I think I've solved the riddle user

for example, on incline chest press i start at 1pl8 and get up to 2 on my last set. i usually pyramid up to the heaviest weight possible.

the problem is that i regularly train chest and all my other lifts have seemed to go up pretty well except for regular bench. when i started lifting 7 months ago i could barely do 25 lbs.

Probably poor muscle engagement, working your arms more than your actual pecs

yes, i'm op

[citation needed]

are you increasing that weight every week? maybe try an x number of sets till failure and please have a spotter or use a rack with safety bars.
do you have some sort of defect? one arm longer than the other or something idk
this most likely cause desu. maybe record your form and post so others can help you.
the only citation you need is the one my cock is going to plant your asshole later on tonight.

>are you increasing that weight every week? yes, my lifts have actually been going up pretty decently recently.

>do you have some sort of defect?
sort of. in the left picture you can see my left pec protrudes more than my right pec. my ribs are very uneven. i don't know why. maybe from side sleeping. but that's more aesthetic than anything

pic related
anyhow it depends I guess, i personally find dumbell flys do literally nothing for me and caleb flys give me insane pumps

fuck i formatted wrong pls forgive desu

you are forgiven memelet. well, my final piece of advice is to try all the things i and others have suggested. if that doesnt work, its just genetics. bench is weakest lift btw. and im srs about the recording your form. it would help a lot to further diagnose your lmao 1pl8 condition.
wew. desu i know what you mean. ive always felt like cable flys are a full body exercise, just on account of youre standing up whilst doing them and they do give you an insane pump. but legit db flys tear up my outer pec/inner delt region and i love it. that being said i usually have to go for volume over weight to get that rip and tear your guts feeling when i do them.

bench is my weakest lift*****

i'll post my form pretty soon during my next chest day. GG and thanks for the advice. hopefully i'll escape the chestlet pit soon

good luck man, dont give up on it. you never know, it could be an extremely easy fix that one smart user could learn you.

thank you and same to you, may your 2018 be bountiful and full of gains

might be time for a haircut lad