How long do you stay at the gym

How long do you stay at the gym

>1 to 1 1/2 hours

Up to two hours. Depends on how much accessory I do. Can be done in 30-40 min if needed

24/7

shutin neet with a power rack

Are you an archaeologist? Cuz i have a large bone that needs examining. And sincr you've never Helda Dik its a win win

30-40 minutes, longer than that means you have literally nowhere to be and you’re a fucking NEET, but keep acting like you are the next Piana, NEETs

This. I spend 20 minutes, do about 6-7 exercises and go home. 5 times a week

About 40-60 minutes. Leg day will go up to 1.5-2 hours because of all the accessories (do shouldera on leg day too).

Really just depends on the acessory lifts. Each workout can be finished in about 40 or 50 minutes. But once i knock out compounds n the main shit ill put in some extra time into abs or biceps etc

I do about 30 to 40 minutes of cardio a day depending on how I feel. Then on my lifting days I spend about 20 to 30 minutes depending on what lifts I do. The gym really shouldn't take longer than an hour honestly.

Generally takes me 50'-70' just to do the main lifts. Then I spend 20'-40' supersetting accessories or whatever.

What the fuck? I do like 6-7 exercises 6 days a week, with 5 minutes of rest between sets of my first compound of the day, 3 minutes of rest between my sets of the other compounds I do, and then 1-2 minutes of rest between isolation and accessory movements, and I end up being there easily an hour and a half to two hours most days.

Why does everyone stay so little in the gym?

Lifting routine is typically about 1-1.5 hrs, then 30 minutes cardio. 6 days a week.

You're being extremely inefficient with your time, that's why.

1-2 hours depending.

15-20 minutes of warmup and stretching, 40-60 minutes of training. I decided to go for a "less is more" kind of approach for a while.

3-4 main excersizes for more reps and split in to 3 different workouts. One day is for squats, abdominals, military press and benching, second is deadlifts, corner rows, pulldowns and cable rows, third day is a bit different with different variations of cleans, clean&jerks, snatches and last arms. Feels good to me and steady progress as well

If you are training seriously your workouts should be an hour MINIMUM. If you don't need a few minutes between sets than you are not lifting heavy enough. I also bet that you retards lift too quickly reducing your time under tension.
I honestly think that 10% of this bord actually lifts.

Who's speaking?

Legit exact same.

Because ur a fucking dyel neet thats why. Time management my friend there is no reason you should be in a gym close to 2 hours a day 6 days a week.

Stay small my friend. Stay small.

2+ hours, including taking a shit, showering, and occasional steam sauna.

I got a home gym and started benching and lifting heavy. It takes me 5 minutes between sets to get back to it. I'm in my basement for 2 hours to basically do 5 exercises.

If youre able to work out for more than 40 minutes it's safe to say your workout is shit.

>Not realising that doing anything more than half an hour a day four days a week is overtraining and killing your gains

how long are your rest breaks? surely you cant do heavy sets and adequatley recover for multiple exercises in 20mins

>70 minutes plus 40 minutes
>110 minutes, close to 2 hours
>shits on the other guy for doing the exact same thing when he is probably doing more volume than you in a PPL routine running pplpplx

lmao, what the fuck is wrong with you retards

It's possible if you're well conditioned.

It'd have to be pretty low volume though to make 20 minutes total work. 20 minutes on work sets I'd buy but 20m total is a stretch.

10 minutes

>Enters gym
>Curls for 10 minutes on the squat rack
>Leaves gym

Around 21 minutes. If you stay any longer, youre doing it terribly wrong.

>3 min per exercise

You're fucking retarded if you think resting 1 minute in-between sets is optimal.

Usually 1.5-2 hours.

This covers a 8x3, 3x5(push only), 5x5(pull only), 3x8, 3x10 and 5x15

I rest 4mins in-between triples, 3 between 5s, 2mins for 8-10 and 1min for 15s

90 mins minimum

I'm sort of impressed how inefficient everyone on this board is. Seriously if you spend more than 1 hour in the gym you are either overtraining or fucking around too much.

I do 6-7 exercises each day, 5 times a week and never have I ever spent more than 1 hour on them, most of the time it's more like 45 mins.

Do the math: 6 exercises with 4 sets: 24. 2 min per set on average including rest (and then I was very generous), that's 48 mins. You should even have 12 mins to stretch and that is plenty.

I do not understand how the fuck you people spend 2 fucking hours in the gym. Do you rest for 10 mins inbetween deadlift sets or what?

Wanna know how I know you're a weak dyel?

I'd love to.

>2 mins per set including rest
Lightweight baby

arms/chest between 1 hour 15 mins and 1 hour 30 mins
back/core/legs 1 hour and 15 mins
HIIT under 30 mins kek

12 sets of pull ups / dips
3 - 5 mins rest
About an hour

30 seconds of rest between sets

Do any of you niggers even warm up? And no, not some 5 minute cardio bollocks.

90 min. 40 mins doing heavy lifts, 30 doing accessory exercises and 20 min with abs and stretching.

>WAAAHHH my dyel muscles need at least 3 minutes betwixt sets

20-40 minutes a day ideally 5 days a week, but leg day is normally whatever. I bike and who gives a shit about legs anyway. Lift as heavy as I can without hurting myself, because life isn't a sprint, it's a marathon. I have all the rest of my life to get my quota of gains.

Lmao 3-4 hours a day, 6 days a week. Including half hour cardio every day.

Work 40-50 hours weekdays, and hour trip either side of work, and often work weekends too.

Two hours

>15 mins warming up
>30 mins snatching
>30 mins cnj
>15 mins squats
>15 mins pulls
>15 mins accessory work/abs

On average. Weightlifting programs take ages.

About 2 hours
>15 minutes warmup
>45 minutes main lift 1
>20-30 minutes main lift 2
>15 minutes main auxillary lift
>15-25 minutes accessories

it's optimal if you're weak, like most fags on this board who came from reddit and think "time under tension" is strength training

>t. I Have Never Maxed In My DYEL Life

[citation needed]

1 hour per day. 3 times a week.
I spend the first 20minutes on my two compunds(eg. Rows and bench) including warmup and rest(about 30-60 seconds).
Then the next 40mins I do pyramid isolation exercises(3-4 depending on the day), to get that pump.
Then I stretch and foamroll but I dont count that as an exercise.

Doing the Reddit PPL with some adjustments, about 2 hours, pull day takes the longest because of the fucking face pulls.

25 mins 4x a week. Too long IMO, I want to reduce my routine a bit.

If you only need a minute rest you’re lifting bitch weight

1 hour - 3 or 4 days a week

Start with compounds (Bench, Squat or OHP) then move to accessories and stuff that correlates to the muscles I work that day in my compound exercises.

1:30 between compounds
30s-1 minute between machines and all others

Staying for over an hour and a half is too much idk how anyone does it.

On average, around 40 minutes. Sometimes an hour, but rarely.

ok, can we have a /tinder/ thread going now?

Depends whether I go with a friend and what day it is. I rest more between chest, back and leg stuff but race through shoulders, core, arms. So today I did arms on my own and was done in about half an hour, the day before I did legs with a mate and took over an hour.

It varies. The lifting component is generally around 75-90 minutes, depending on the day. Three days a week I also run for 35 minutes, twice a week I swim for 30 minutes, and on Saturday mornings I ruck a 45 lb pack for 2+ hours.

So I start at 4 and I'm always at the office by 630-7.

I refuse to believe it's true

2-2.5 hours.

Around 2 hours. Sometimes more. I wish I knew how to cut my workouts down but I absolutely have to stretch before and after since I have a weak lower back

120 minutes on average but it can be done in 60mins if I really have to

wtf meant to say 80 mins not 120mins

25-30 minutes of actual lifting.

I go 5 days a week at a gym across the street from work during lunch.

MWF is rows/bench alternating, or weighted pull ups and dips

T/Th is squats and leg curls.

I normally do a longer session Sunday morning where I get deads in and HIIT.

Still have time for accessory arm supersets at the end or abs most days. Just keep rest time to 60-120 seconds.

I do 3 x 10 pull ups/ 3 x 15 dips morning and night at home to add volume over 3 x 5. Just hop on the bar at random intervals so it take no time.

Should note I warm up squat with push press up to 155 from 90, so I do get some vertical pressing.

>I honestly think that 10% of this bord actually lifts.

this has been established for years

I typically work three 14 hour days a week. Those other four days I only have groceries/errands and then it's gym time. Breddy good life desu

no you don't

2 hours. I'm doing starting strength and have no stamina, so 45 minutes is resting.

Depends 1h30 to 2h on volume and intensity days and >1h on recovery day

1.5-2hrs

this

You know who Dorian Yates is? Lift for a while next time before calling out those who don't lift. Although yh probably only 10% do lift.

8 hours, shorter than that means you're an armlet, but keep acting like you're better than Piana, armlets.

Serious answer is around 45-60 minutes, depending on how hard I go and if I have to wait for any equipment to open up

One hour once a week is all you need if you're natural, otherwise you're over training. The body needs time to recover from heavy lifting.

1,5 to 2 hours. Lifting with a few friends, we spot eachother etc.

Same. Normally I am there for 360-380 minutes, but if I have a important thing to do, i do it in like 20-23 mins

>2016+2
>not living in the gym

most often 2h, often over that
>sheiko programming

Do you spot each other off, faggot?

fucking faggots

I quit the gym because i got tired and bored after like 20 minutes. I do classes now so someone else can worry about what im doing for an hour

2-5 hours.

i don't see the issue here, he's not in anyone's way

How is 2 mins on average per set = 1 min rest? Machine sets can be done in 30 secs and you are good to go again in another 30 sec or so. This means that for the compounds and real lifts the rest period can be way more than 1 min and still get the 2 min on average, because I explicitly said ON AVERAGE, you mongoloid.

1.5-3 hours, 5 days per week.

have fun with no gains

Never rest more than 2-3 minutes between sets Do supersets

>I also bet that you retards lift too quickly reducing your time under tension.
THIS. A set should take around one minute but most people jump around the gym like monkeys

>Never rest more than 2-3 minutes between sets
Fuck this bullshit, you wanna move big weights? Fatigue ain't gonna help with that

>not setting up camp next to the squat rack
Never gonna make it

Hi redddit, we use weights heavier than 20 lbs and don't speedmonkey our reps

Don’t listen to all these fags. Two to three hours is perfectly acceptable provided you’re actually working on gains/stabilization the whole time.

I spend about 1.5-2 hours in home gym. No way that people lifting for a half hour are lifting heavy or have sufficient volume. Lifting with intensity=more rest time.

Dubs of truth.

>he believes in “overtraining”

Baby’s first time off of bodybuilding dot com? It would take you six to eight hours of hard exercise (IE lifting heavy weight) 4 times a week evenly spaced out for three months before you even start to overtrain. You’re fucking retarded.

Post your body pic so we can all see what this great training regime produces.

I go at 5 am and spend 2 hours before school. It's about dedication.

Oh yeah, gotta start with the bar. Plus hitting the heavy bag bare knuckle for ten minutes before my first warmup set gets the blood and anger flowing! I get this autisticly deranged smile when I go to warm up now, thank goodness for home gym, otherwise people would probably laugh at me.

>be gym user
>walk in gym at 6:00
>stand by water fountain staring at phone for ten minutes
>time to do cardio
>get on treadmill, stretch for 5 minutes, tie shoes, check Veeky Forums threads I’ve been fighting on 7 more times
>set treadmill on 8 for 30 minutes
>hit stop button after 2 minutes
>go to squat rack and lug 5 sets for dumbbells over
>stare at phone for another ten minutes while catching my breath
>do a set of shoulder shrugs
>post on this thread about how if you don’t spend 3 hours at the gym you are a dyel faggot
>it’s now 7:00 and the gym negro approaches to ask if he can work in
>”uh I was just finishing up”
>leave and post on /pol/ while waiting in McDonalds drive through

Both of you are retarded.