Never gonna make it

Rolling

roll nigger

C'mon, guys. I thought Veeky Forums was above this kind of shit

Wrong.

I aint ever above TES nigga.

two things:

1. the bulgarian method is meme dog shit
2. you broke the first rule of posting on Veeky Forums: NEVER post a picture more interesting than your topic. this thread's fucked. enjoy little to no meaningful feedback.

Rolling for Evol Orc Monk

TES is shit, anyways. Still entertaining, though.

Never played but rolling anyway

Goddamnit. I'm a fucking Aryan.

Roland Garros

Morrowind ascends games. Eat a cock.

Delete the thread, OP. It's beyond saving, and it's shit anyways.

first time posting in like over a year just because I want to roll

C'mon bbyz gimme a lizard wizard

Roll

Roll.

Never done Bulgarian.

roll

Roll roll roll!

i hope i get a stealth archer again

I guess a good negroid crusader is fine i guess...

roll that shit

Roll

Roll

r0ll

roll

rolling

roll

we rolly mane

Roll, why not.

reroll

ROLL

Roll

rollan

Roll

roll

roll

roll

Roll for the best

Warrior Orc, fuck yeah

Way to ruin your own thread right off the bat.

What is it

Why not

Max from JTS was coached by a bulgarian oly coach for a decade and fucking hates daily maxing now, you should see what he has to say. iirc it works like crazy in the beginning, but stops after a couple months. You could probably make it work for peaking, or run it between hypertrophy and strength cycles, but there are better ways of peaking anyways afaik.

Damn haven't played Oblivion in a while. Rolling, let's get into it

Roll

rollen

Tot toot roll

Rollll

Not even going to play lol

rorr

Neutral Dunman, custom class? Might play now

tootsie roll

Yolè

Kek quality thread rollan

roll

did bulgarian on weighted dips
went from 30 to 50kg added in 4 days
would recommend, but it takes MINDSET

rollim

shut up you evil orc sorcerer

rollin

I am on my second cycle of Bulgarian (specifically the SECOND OPTION as listed in the Simplified Strength PDF by Greg Nuckols where you do low/med/high stress days and do variations of the lifts depending on the stress day).

First cycle was awesome for squats, and even though you do submax DL singles, my DL max shot up. However, the risk for injury on this program is HIGH. I quickly got bicep tendonitis which FUCKED my bench.

Anyway, I did a few cycles of the cube method after, and my last cycle I switched to high bar SQ and sumo DL while cutting (having lowered my maxes due to switching lifts). After coming back to the Bulgarian to get back in the neighborhood of my biggest lifts again, I've gotten five lbs away from my lifetime max on low-bar squats on the fkn third week, and I easily could have surpassed it if I really wanted to drive myself into the ground. Also, my bench is feeling much stronger and more smooth.

The way I see it, you NEED to focus on not getting hyped for lifts since you're in the 90-98% range constantly. This will also teach you to be calm for lifts once you're done with the Bulgarian. I almost NEVER get hyped for lifts now, and it rules. I approach the bar with total concentration and calm like there's only 135 on the damn thing. This MENTAL aspect of it might have been the most important thing I've learned from Bulgarian.

I've found my second cycle even three weeks in is already far more successful than my first because of the variation in exercises (front squats, beltless paused low-bar squats, close-grip bench, etc), rather than mere variations in intensity and backoff volume. However, you will quickly get burnt out. After maybe the fifth or sixth week, my daily maxes plummeted, and it was rly discouraging and I had to stop (also had to nurse my tendonitis lol).

rolling

Riolop

:)))))))))))))))))

roll

Remember that kids currently in highschool browse Veeky Forums regularly.

ROLL BABY!!

roll

evil redguard rogue

Rollerino

sdf

/thread

Rollolol

FUCKING ROLL BRO

>Evil altmer mage
I'm a literal fucking george soros, god damnit.

Absolutely haram

Rollin' for him

God damn this was so fucking good. Wacked it at least 5 times.

roll

Poлл

>TES is shit
YOUR SHIT ROLLIN

roll

rollan

ЯOЛЛ

rol

roll

Roll

lol you poor naive fool