Am I too tall? (Height complex)

Hi guys, 191 cm at the morning, thin body type (75kg but bulking) face aesthetic is ok, body simmetry is ok.
Can I still do it? Am I to tall for others?

Humble bragging

Yes, you're too tall. Girls will feel intimidated by you. I am 175cm master race.

no, you're a manlet. 1.80-1.85 is ideal

also 1.92 is pretty good, girls probably like

Wew, another head pat request on fit

*pats anonymous on the head*
good boy, you are a big boy and daddy loves you

You're all just jealous. You were born with shitty genetics and try to pretend 175cm isn't the master height.

you are relly cute

185 masterrace

I wish I was that tall, Clint Eastwood was as tall as you iirc, so don't worry, you can make it

t.5'6' manlet

Nah dude, I'm about that height and you can get away with several more inches before people will start to think you're too tall. Thin at six foot three is fine, but if you're a six foot five or six lanklet people are gonna start thinking you have marfans syndrome or something

THIS THREAD IS A

M A N L E T
A
N
L
E
T

C O P I N G
O
P
I
N
G

T H R E A D
H
R
E
A
D

/thread

>tfw 180 cm
>Wears running new balance shoes
3 cm +

>tfw 1.86
I'm so fucked

194cm 80kg here - Added 5kg last couple of months but I still look like a skeleton tho

I’m 6’5. You’re 6’3. Trust me dude, your definitely not too tall. I have a bud who’s 6’8 and with everything considered, I’d say anyone above 6’6 will start looking weird.

I'm 6'8 and I look pretty normal actually. Got blessed with good proportions though. I will say though that a lot of people my height do look weird.

Ah. Truly blessed by proportions. My 6’8 bud is very disporportionate. You’re one of the few.

this. anything over 6'5 gets to holy shit bro you're fucking tall. I'm 6'2 and whenever I see someone a lot taller than me I'm just amazed

Im 6'2 am i fucked lads?

perfect height

6'4" , its a mixed bag.

Most girls comment on my height and how much they love it. Current gf (met on Tinder) is 5'1" though and told me had she known I was so tall she would have swiped "No" to me.