What's the best steroid (combination) that minimizes reduction of natural test and gyno...

what's the best steroid (combination) that minimizes reduction of natural test and gyno? I want the most expensive and best thing a rich guy can buy.

Yh, you're too dumb to be rich.

How do people become this desperate?
is it the media?

who is she?

If you're so rich pay someone else to crunch the numbers for you.

sorry lad lol maybe pay a research team to figure out a drug that wont shutoff you balls

on the gyno side theres a new anti estrogen stronger than letro that just got released, idk if many countries have it, you can probably import it to where you live

Rad 140 is a strong anabol sarm without srinking your balls.
Dont expect the same results like test.
Do Rad140 + Test and the most expensive post cycle you can.
Use various sarms on postcycle too mentain your gains and lean Body. Always cycle and post cycle with HGH. Never overdose!

Take HCG and an aromatase inhibitor, also mk-677

Ask /fraud/

>Take HCG and an aromatase inhibitor, also mk-677
Literal dogposting.

Just run a mild dose of test complimented by a good AI a few times a year. Unless you want to leave humanity behind you don't need anything else.

NEAT

>that minimizes reduction of natural test and gyno?

>everyone who's rich is smart

not gonna make any difference bodywise lol

Whats wrong with MK677?

>7 hours old
>no sauce
literally shaking right now

she's cute

I’ve taken rad-140, shit will deactivate your test production to almost shutdown levels. I prefer lgd3033, brand new sarm that’s HIGHLY anabolic, i mean this stuff is pretty crazy.
Take that with a base test and a AI, say hello to moving up in weight every time you hit that muscle group

Iv never done a test base cycle and would never do it, this is for serious lifting only, i mean you pin essentially everyday.

I want to cum all over her face

>a rich guy
Then go to a private clinic instead of asking roidcells on a rice cooking forum. The majority of the roidcells here probably consume polluted and underdosed stuff so they can't really asses the proper effect

500 mg test, 800 mg tren A, 800 mg mast
don't worry about an AI at those doses
pct isn't needed either

Neater.

>she

whos in the pic Baby needs to cum !!!

Pay a white coat to dose you like livestock Richie rich. How do you think actors do it?

>bb im sorry I left a mess with the protein powder making a shake before hitting the gym the bros kept texting me to hurry up, pls dont punch me your bony hands actually kinda hurt

>im autistic enough to think a cute girl actually intended to replicate a pepe meme
Veeky Forums is a disease

who is (s)he?

I read that Masteron is anti estrogenic. I would assume a Masteron and Testosterone stack would be close to what you're looking for, but your natural test will be shut down, so take HCG as well to keep your balls plump and working.

Fine stay rich then... and ignore steroids, sarms and pro hormones all will somewhat fuck with your natural test although you could always post cycle, thats worked for me using testosterone, instead use igf-1 if you can get legitimate stuff, Humane Growth Hormone and like the Piano man said, fuck around with a little bit of insulin.

what I'd do to have a cute gf like this

This , eod

work out at the library

what is this autistic pose supposed to represent? everything about this picture makes me wish death on this person

masteron and anavar or something

>tfw she looks like my oneitis

fuck, nofap just got harder.

>pct isn't needed either

would you run lgd by itself? thinking of running a cycle and doing a small pct of nolva