Hi, Veeky Forums

Hi the guy in the pic is me. I've been obese since I was born and I started working out a year ago and I managed to slim down to 157 lb, still pretty far off from ideal since I'm 19 and just 5'5". So, roast me, give me tips, make memes of me, do as you will. I'd like to ask you guys if I can make it to reasonably good shape by June if I'm working out regularly (5-6 days a week) and on a diet provided by a nutritionist. Specially when it comes to my ass since that has been the hardest to shed fat from.

2nd pic

You've already got a powerlifter physique so I'm not sure how you expect Veeky Forums to help you.

It's pretty fucking simple dude, read the sticky instead of embarrassing yourself by posting pictures of your body on an English tea steeping forum

>5’5
>nutritionist
>gyno
Kek just end it all dude

Dude.. you’re only 5,5? Why are you even trying? You’ve already lost the war so why fight the battle. Just find a different hobby and try and enjoy your life the best you can. I’m not even trying to be mean.

If you are trying to hide your face, I can see it in the mirror on the first pic.

what are some examples of your workout?

You truly are the weakest among men.
Shame on you.

How am I weak? I’m just telling the guy the truth. If you’re buff or skinny you’re really not much better off either way being that short. He’d be better trying to make a lot of money and impress girls that way. Being fit isn’t the only way and I’m just trying to save the guy the trouble.

hahaha a fat manlet nigger with women hips. just kill yourself faggot

If you start lifting seriously and you are consistent with your diet, you'll be in the best shape of your life.
With diet I mean a completely new eating habit, not something extreme you stick to for a month or so
For example giving up on soda alone will make you lose weight (have a diet soda sometimes, be focused but don't hate yourself)
Replace packed snacks (chips, bars) with nuts, vegetables, fruit.
Learn how to cook lean meats with just a little oil but get good at seasoning (spices)
Eat sightly at a deficit, you'll look good by june, I've seen a friend of mine going from jabba to model-tier in 6 months
Well, ask your nutritionist

I was fucking worried about going to a gym, now it's as easy as turning on the pc
You look like you have potential, start by working on your posture: chest out, straight upward back. It'll feel strange for the first week or so but your look will benefit from it
Train hard and consistently, the results will 100% come.
You also have great hair, go for a short sides, longer top and style it with a matte wax
Good luck broyo

You most certainly are not telling the truth. You are putting others down because of your own insecurities. Shame on you, you weak and sad little man.

> never do something if you can't be the best at it
Your life must be suffering.

This is bait

Keep telling yourself that you pathetic waste of space and time.

when you say you started working out a year ago, did you mean "last year", and you've actually only been working out for 11 days?

Go running 3-to-5km every single day for an entire month (30 mins minimum)
Then come back here

THICC BOI SHOW ME DAT BOI PUSSAY

Thank you for the kind comments, I am very motivated and with some discipline I'll get it done

I usually do 45-60 minutes of cardio/fitness (treadmill, elliptical, cycling with some stretches) then it's a lifting cycle of usually 6-8 exercises 4 sets 10 reps each (Chest, Shoulders, Arms, Back, Legs). 5 days a week, I do some workout on the abs 2-3 days of these five. My diet is very basic I just stay away from all junk food and eat things rich in protein and vegetables.

Actually yeah the gyno thing has been pretty annoying for me I haven't consulted any physicians about it and whenever I ask anybody they usually just say that it's fat and it'll eventually go away with workout but it has stuck there for quite a while

Actually yeah I kinda always thought they were women hips too, I usually joke about having hips to kill for :"D

you are still very fat, the tits will probably go away with the weight loss

this fking indian again
stop posting your gyno you mongoloid