/fraud/

/fraud/ - Hormones which turn you into little girls Edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.
Previously fucking disgusting chubby chasers general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e4jr0C-clCI&index=1&list=LL_-gK9FZh7LAX_nytLc_xdQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tfw took my first injection last night. >tfw glute is hurtin'

it specifically states that you're not supposed to do it before bed time you cock gobbling moronic faggot

Do you tell people you're natty when they ask

I don't like lying

Whats the fatburner with the least sides? Doesn't have to be strong.

dnp

The secret is to be so dyel nobody asks if you lift yet alone roid

Give me one reason what benefit it has to tell other people

Eca and albuterol

I know masT was using albuterol for a while it's basically less potent clen with less sides, when he gets in the thread you can ask him about how it was

1xf fork putdowns + 250 test to keep muscle

>roiding for this

>albuterol
Sounds pretty good, except for the downregulation and that you have to take Ketotifen to counteract it

>ECA
I once read that this is the shit except for the fact that you're taking a blood thinner and have a much higher risk of an internal bleeding and so on if you hurt yourself.

Can someone post new masT pictures? :3
Lost my folder...

>except for the downregulation and that you have to take Ketotifen to counteract it
Just do 2 weeks on and off. Maybe you can take something else during that period.

>I once read that this is the shit except for the fact that you're taking a blood thinner
That's because of the aspirin. You can also take EC in that case.

Steroids make you blood thicker so that's something good to counteract it

>Just do 2 weeks on and off. Maybe you can take something else during that period.
Is taking something else necessary? Or would 2 weeks on/off be enough?

2 weeks albuterol, 2 weeks yohimbine, repeat.

Looking for recommendations on jap songs which are slowly sang with subs

similar to this
youtube.com/watch?v=e4jr0C-clCI&index=1&list=LL_-gK9FZh7LAX_nytLc_xdQ

Fa ggot, go lift and eat

Currently running 500 mg test/wk 2.5 months into my cycle. I want to get serious about cardio. Assuming money is not an issue, which hormones/compounds/supplements would help with running? I'm already considering getting cardarine for those cancer gains. Thanks in advance.

Not it's not necessary, but if you hate the waiting you can take something else during that period.

Epi, EQ.

tbol gives me terrible headaches @ 50mg ed. Should i lower the dose to 20mg per day or stop it compeletly? Im not sure if 20mg is enough to provide any addidtional boost while running test in the background

thanks brehs

Glute is a shit place to pin

lmao Epi, good luck with the pumps

Glute is my favorite

Probably because you nonce children

objectively goat tho

Only if your pin yourself, It's hard to rotate your upper body if you have huge wings blocking your way. I can only do it with one hand, it's really shit to aspirate with one hand i can tell

Just have your gf pin for you, its what I do.

>gf
Okay Chad

My gf pins me and she's a nurse. So she knows exactly how to do it.

But i was talking about the past when this wasn't the case.

Glutes are the least painful and then shoulders. I hate quads

Have your whale pin for you*

I can't do delts. Quads are easy as long as you use the upper sides.

24hrs off of dbol and I’ve been pissing nonstop. Guess my body hates the extra water.

>Whale
Okay Brad

Agreed, have to hold the syringe like a gay dart thrower to be able to hit glute.

Delt GOAT, easy, painless, no pip, holds lots of oil
Then Pec

Anyone pin Tri's? I'm tempted

Is there any greater feeling than chest DOMS? The lack of mobility is fantastic.

>aspirate
lol

Please stop posting these fucking disgusting cows.

>Please stop posting these fucking disgusting cows.
Sure thing buddy if you stop all the anime shit.

Quad is my favorite but I've been only pinning quads since July so I'm probably gonna need to switch soon.

>Thinking this is a cow
Never come to Mississippi

>Please stop posting these fucking disgusting cows.
lmao while you post anime children pictures

i bet you try to lure little children the same way, pedophile

>having no taste
I am so sorry

Thanks bro. What's Epi short for?

Infidel, you can't even tell if those legs belong to a woman or not. Anime is quality and gives that warm, fuzzy feeling inside. It's expressive, fun and it's infinitely easier to relate to anime characters than to real people because these characters are literally designed for you to like them.

Australia has it's fair share of obesity I assure you. We're over 25% obese.

I just like cute things. Sena is 17 with huge boobs. But thing is, she's cute.

Her face is a let down. Along with her fucking terrible extensions. But at least she's proportionate. It's so bizarre when you see girls who deliberately try to be as thin as possible but they simply don't have the right frame and proportions for it.

Epistane

>It's so bizarre when you see girls who deliberately try to be as thin as possible but they simply don't have the right frame and proportions for it.

Replace girl with crusader and thin with big and you'd have a truthful sentence.

Just kidding but thick girls are the best.

I believe Mississippi is currently 37% obese, so uh. I win...? If you can call that winning. Also how the fuck is anyone fat in Australia when you guys are sweating and running from predators all day what the fuck
>Sena
Sena 4 plz

Epic XDDDDD

That picture is clearly shopped

How old was your gf? Don't lie to me,

He has foot size 7, so he has a little penis.

Little penis and small woman go together because otherwise penis looks even smaller in comparison. Also small penis can't penetrate big ass

Thick girls are in no way the best. I've already made an argument about this.

Alcohol consumption and a very relaxed culture makes people complacent with getting fat. Along with that most Australians don't take criticism seriously because most of the time it's called 'taking the piss' and if you take it seriously you'd be seen as an easily offended little pussy.

Sena 4.

She was 16 and I was 18 when we met. Or at least when I met her, we went to the same school and she knew about me since I hung out with the popular kids according to her but I didn't know about her.

Crusader shouldn't be allowed near gear until he actually starts eating and working out properly.

I hit my calories today and worked out. Stop bullying me.

Fair rnough, alcohol consumption down here is probably similar. I dunno if we have a similar term aside from "Talkin' some shit" but you'd think that there would be a difference between acting like a little bitch over peopls comments VS accepting criticism and trying to better yourself. Then again we all know this isn't true and fat people don't have the willpower.

>she knew about me since I hung out with the popular kids according to her but I didn't know about her.
Fucking Chad kys

everybody on fraud is always shitting on crusader, and while I think his anime fetish is cringeworthy, I think we should reserve judgement until we've seen his gains... So post em faggot

>I believe Mississippi is currently 37% obese,
How many white trash fatties have you porked?

You're new.

>That picture is clearly shopped
I'm aware but its still pleasant to look at.

I've got faith in you, just have to prove it.

>Thick girls are in no way the best. I've already made an argument about this.

While I understand the need of wantin a petite girl to protect, nothing beats grabbing a nice ass and tits from a real woman. It just feels right.

>and worked out
A proper routine or just whatever you felt like?

>tfw burgers think girls hit their prime at 30 or some shit
webm related, 13 year olds

I don't pork white trash fatties, I pork high test women who just so happen to do meth and live in trailers thank you very much.

To be fair it has been a while since Crusader has posted a progress pic.
>It's been a while for you too PC
Just look at the last one I posted and you'll see what I look like now.

Yes I am in fact quite new. Doesn't invalidate my question. Explain it, or don't, but all I am saying is that I don't get why he catches so much shit for a rather benign obsession with cartoons, however silly they may be.

Honest question mast does your gf not get pissed off that you spend most your free time either at the gym or on Veeky Forums?

>I hung out with the popular kids according to her
I am glad you're now hanging out with the popular kids of the internet

lmao

>we've seen his gains
>gains
>crusader
lmao again

those proportions are REALLY rare irl without extreme good genetics and/or plastic surgery. Most woman let suck that fat away from the stomach and put that in tits and ass

trust me i went to the plastic surgery clinic and saw lot of it

Nurse here, there isn't much to pinning at all. We aren't taught much on it besides being sterile.

Oh man there's history. He's fairly weird just as person in real life: stalked his ex and yelled at her for drinking with friends, crashed into someone's car and then yelled at the owner of the other vehicle for his mistake, got into political arguments with children, pinned and didn't lift, etc

He's posted pics multiple times. And chill out ho.

I loved my group of friends in school. It was just about 15-20 guys and we were the biggest bunch of fucking cunts in the school and bullied absolutely everyone. We always got into shit with the teachers but I always got let off because the teachers assumed I was just getting pulled along by the 'bad' kids.

>I was the one instigating shit most of the time

oh boy

Could get the same experience by filling a plastic bad with equal parts cooking oil and industrial grade lube.

Nothing can replace the instinctual feeling of wanting to protect something cute and to take care of it.

Back and bis, fuck you.

No point posting progress pictures if nothing has progressed.

It's a meme in these threads to shit on me whenever given the opportunity. I find it funny and like the attention.

He doesn't care what his gf thinks because caring about other people's opinions, especially women, is kinda gay desu

He gets shit on because his first cycle was test and tren and really all it did was bring him up to "Looks like he lifts" physique in like 4 months. GIven all of the circumstances, I don't think he looks that bad but I understand why people tend to give him shit for it.

>I don't pork white trash fatties, I pork high test women who just so happen to do meth and live in trailers thank you very much.
It OK bro I'm a UK council estate chav you should see the woman I fuck often its a right state.

bumping

Man this narrative is so off.

It's not at all. Anyone else in the thread would corroborate it and there's an archive.

True we did argue about that in the past. As you might know woman live for attention and i don't give it much, thus she's will get mad. But i told her if you think you can get better then just leave me
I don't know but it's less painful when i do it myself tho

>those proportions are REALLY rare irl without extreme good genetics and/or plastic surgery. Most woman let suck that fat away from the stomach and put that in tits and ass
Like we all wouldn't change like that if we could.
I've seen girls get close but they're also pretty chubby for an ass like that.

>Nothing can replace the instinctual feeling of wanting to protect something cute and to take care of it.
Nothing can replace the instinctual feeling of wanting to fuck something hot and make children with a real woman.
You're confusing this feeling with wanting to protect and nourish a child.

A bit out of context but 95% accurate.

The events are not wrong. But the auxiliary stuff is. Never yelled at my gf. Never yelled at the owner of the car.

Rest is basically true.

>tfw no bully twink Crusader bf to slap the shit out of you and treat you like a whore
Why even live
>No point posting progress pictures if nothing has progressed.
I know that feel
Once I fucked a black porker girl on camera, so you can't have done that bad. She had this weird thing where she didn't let me touch her hair. I don't understand why. Puss also felt like I was rubbing my dick against steel wool, 0/10 would not recommend.

You're raised in the rural south and you don't know not to touch a black persons hair?

I mean, I know not to go around touching random people's hair and I know it's rude to be like "OH YOUR HAIR LOOKS WEIRD CAN I TOUCH IT?" to a black person. But I also find it kinda hard not to touch someone's hair when I'm in the middle of plowing them.

Yes but you see, you get the cute girl to give piggy-backs too when she's sleepy from a big day walking around the riverside and eating crepes that are just a little too big for mouth so she gets little big of cream on her cheeks and you get to fuck her when you want to. It's a win-win. It's a jack-of-all-trades scenario. All desires get fulfilled.

I'm not familiar with blacks, but was it a wig or a weave or whatever it's called?

>she didn't let me touch her hair
Obviously it was a wig like some she niggers wear.

What are some ways to temporarily lower test? I am at the borderline for normal but one test will be below and another will be just above, so my insurance company denied coverage

>Once I fucked a black porker girl on camera
SAUCE???????
I need to see my boy in action.

>Yes but you see, you get the cute girl to give piggy-backs too when she's sleepy from a big day walking around the riverside and eating crepes that are just a little too big for mouth so she gets little big of cream on her cheeks and you get to fuck her when you want to. It's a win-win. It's a jack-of-all-trades scenario. All desires get fulfilled.

>Implying this doesn't apply to thick girls.
The best girls have the right proportions for fucking but with a cute personality and face on top. Its like you don't want girls to have fiminine proportions.

Ass is mostly fat, trust me when i cut down my ass shrinks like crazy

tits is also breast tissue. Thus small waist and big tits is not that rare, but small waist big ass and big tits without superior fat distribution and or plastic surgery is nearly impossible.

bullying someone is the best motivation tool to let them change

what is the worse thing that could happen? Suicide? He was mentally weak anyway. We only need alpha males

Take a sarm and tank that test nigga.

Touching a black persons hair is the equivalent faux pas of swiping when a white person hands you their phone.

Not sure if it was a weave, It just seemed like she beat the shit out of it with straighteners and hair products. It probably was though which would explain a lot. Overall she was kind of a bitch so it kinda seemed par for the course.

Eat like shit, sleep like shit, don't work out.

I've never looked for or asked her for sauce if she ever found one since I stopped talking to her after two times, and her streams were kinda pitiful in terms of viewers. So unless someone recorded their screen i highly doubt there's copies out there. Sorry bud.

masT I think you misinterpreted what i was trying to say

I mean I figured that was the case, but I kinda figured that rule was a little looser when we were mid fucking. The other black girl I had sex with a few months ago was fine with and actually asked me to feel and pull her hair so at this point I'm just gonna live in constant fear over whether or not it's okay to touch people's hair while fucken.

Mid fuck I'd say so whatever just that there is a prestablished notion of don't fuck with ethnic hair. I think it's just a very critical source of culture for a lot of blacks. They identify with their hair. It's a distinctly "black" thing.

Don't sleep, drink lots of alcohol, avoid eating nutrient rich foods and things high in zinc.

I want CUTE proportions dammit. Large eyes especially large irises, small but shapely lips, small but slender nose, small frame especially shoulders, short stature, relatively big head and voluminous long silky hair. I still like an hour glass figure with the waist coming in but as for her having giant titties and an ass the size of the moon, it really doesn't bother me. Size isn't important. Shape, symmetry, smoothness, flawlessness and viscosity are much more important.

Personality, gait, posture and speech are also important factors.

>The other black girl I had sex with a few months ago
I didnt realize blacks and whites hung out In the same places in us.

I wish you were better at following directions. If you'd stop thinking your thoughts on things or how to be mattered you'd succeed a lot more.

Have you finally started fucking tinder negresses or do you meet them at work?

>I want CUTE proportions dammi
Take estrogen

user segregation ended a long time ago in the US, it was kind of a critical moment for race relations and I'm not sure how you missed it.

She used to work for my parents and she developed a huge crush on me while I was dating my ex. Went on a date while she visited a few months back and things went very well. Sweet girl, but I don't think a relationship would work simply sue to politics and the fact that I'm a weird motherfucker.

Oh jerry, you rascal.

I like to think about the things I like to think about.

I'm too tall for the trap route to be even remotely possibly at this point.

I pin before bed all the time and don't get pip

l2roid pls

You'll probably never actually achieve your goals then.

>tfw no 6 foot tall trap Crusader bf to tie up and dominate
Tren is gay
Yeah I wasn't gonna say anything but I pretty much only pin before bed so I'm not sure what's wrong with it.

Just try wearing a dress.
This could be you but you playn.

It'll be okay. Whatever happens to me, I'll deserve it.

Rem has a pretty cute outfit.

It made sense to me

Is that your gf jerry?

He will never will, he's only whining to get attention. Nothing constructive

I know segregation ended but I thought people still self segregated especially in the south.

Also hit a 20 lbs bench PR today. Thanks Rammstein & Test-E I love u