Why is it only manchildren that ever decide to get "fit"?

Why is it only manchildren that ever decide to get "fit"?

Anyone that actually matters in the real world doesn't have time for exercise due to the many other obligations they have.

I'm dating a stripper and also a married woman. My midlife is better. Already have 3 kids too.

>hurr midlife is great
>act like stunted man-child
>comes to the self-improvement board of a Chinese paper dragon forum to brag about it

You're an idiot

>Soyboy face
Really?

where's the good part?

>weight loss surgery
>forced to eat less
>still eats like shit
>doesn’t exercise
>fit

Boogie pls go. Good on you for being less of a disgusting pile of human compost, but we will never respect you.

My dad is a CFO for a billion dollar company. When you “actually matter” in the “real world” you set your own hours and make time for personal health. Fag

>dating

well if i had to choose from dating a stripper or buying SWtoys i would be dating a stripper so... he has some point

and his son's a fat faggot who plays vidya all day.
what an embarrassment.

Well what would you call it if you were paying a strippers rent and car lease?

This “Soyboy” meme is getting out of hand, and honestly, it’s just REALLY fucking ignorant. I have been lactose intolerant since I was a child. I literally shit myself in 2nd grade once. I grew up eating loads of Soy and rice based versions of dairy products, soy milk, soy ice cream, soy cheese, you fucking name it! My parents didn’t force them down my throat either. I LOVED the Soy foods immensely. I am currently Six Foot fucking Four. I have a massive fucking beard, and a decently sized 7 inch cock with visible veins. I am attending University, studying for a PhD in Math, any job I want, $300k+ starting fucking salary. Who is the SoyBoy now faggot?

a cuckold

No you wouldn’t, that’s what you call someone else who’s paying a strippers rent and car lease.

Nah fampai he actually got me a job here and I shitpost most of the day while making good money

well, can't beat that.

You had me until that last part

I find that most people who are fitness crazed generally are trying to fill some void in there life. They think it'll add more to their self worth than it really does.

I remember years ago when I started working out. I was poor and in school. That was my only outlet at the time for self improvement. I was getting laid but it took some work. I was in pretty good shape.

Now, have a decent career and money in the bank. I have a girlfriend and barely go out but when I do women are usually hitting on me. I pretty much have a dad body now.

Have a friend who got into pretty good shape but doesn't work on his career at all. He can't figure out why women avoid him. Gave him my advice but didn't take it.

Eating Soy doesn’t make you a soyboy bro. Soyboy is a lifestyle. If I call someone a faggot it doesn’t mean I actually think they suck dicks, I just think they’re a faggot.

I’m a faggot. I’m ok with sucking dick tho I don’t really like it very much, but I won’t take a dick in my ass.

you, soyboy

post dicc

t. Soyboy

Easy there, goyim.

Nice copypasta

>the phytoestrogen induced rant

Unless you’re a trap, femboy (without fucked up hair and piercings) or a trans girl, I’m not interested. Sorry...

This XXXL Chad is at home opening toys while you slave away at work just to afford a gym membership so you can get "aesthetics". How does that make you feel?

post name of company or an hero

>i'm only into dudes who have a mental illness
You're not a faggot. You're much worse.

Proud.

You sound just like those faggots in the screenshots that are posted in /fph/. Enjoy your bitchtits.

Being a sucker
This won't end well

>PhD in Math
>any job I want
As unbelievable as the rest of it is this part has me believing this is copy pasta

No that's what you call a guy who pays for a girls shit if the girl makes her money selling her body