Can someone lose weight just from drug use?

can someone lose weight just from drug use?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23684393
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

easily
shoot cocaine for a year

Heroine takes the place of everything man. You won't care about eating, sleeping, fucking... You won't care about anything but more heroine.

I was like 90kg at 5"9' and gaining then started was using ice pretty regularly like 1-2 times a week at least. lost like 15kg in 2-3 months

Luckily Im clean now and used that weight loss as motivation to hit the gym

are you retarded?

try DNP

Will I stop caring about her ?
Because that sounds tempting.

Go for it, just make sure not to die.

or, you know, dont

Meth dont thank me just yet though

Not a drug expert, but I think cocaine and heroin just kill your appetite.

Mostly water weight. Yes.

Weed suppresses appetite, as long as you don't grab a bag of chips

Cocaine will definitely help you lose weight, as long as you're not clubbing and drinking a ton. Don't get addicted, it's not that hard to stop but if you have constant access to a supply on hand you will probably do it. Last time I had a bag and a weekend alone I marathoner lord of the rings by myself and did $60, not too much.

amphetamines ez

Speed probably easiest bet, its not really addictive either and its dirt cheap and last ages.

I cant even imagine cutting on coke, you would need so much money a teenth good stuff is £100, that wouldnt even last a day.

Till you have to come off the speed and you've burned out your dopamine and lack the will to do anything and get depressed

>used about a half gram to gram of Crystal everyday for 2 months

You did fucking coke to watch a movie? Waste of money and your life.idiot

>shooting cocaine

I went from 25 stone, down to 11 stone, skelly mode, after three years of being a daily weed smoker, shit fucks with your brain though. I wouldn't recommend it

Sounds like a good investment to me LoTR is kino

Doing any drug every day is bad, save it for the weekend. You cant function and be high 24/7

Oh I agree, I was in a really bad spot in my life. Got a DUI lawyer told me to go to rehab to look good in court. There I learned about dark net markets and I was off to the races.

Doing meth like it was going out of style and eating xannies like they were Skittles with the occasional 8 ball of high grade cocaine.

what's your point?

He probably meant it's a bad thing to shoot anything. Hell, I've snorted a fair amount of coke, crushed up pills and ketamine in my life, but shooting? It just seems like a step too far for the vast majority of people

fuck all the people saying you need stimulants. just smoke about a gram of weed a day. its pretty much like carbs dont count when youre high. This comes from anecdotal evidence in my circle of friends but also is slowly being backed up by science. The endocannabinoid system seems to play an important role in a) digestion and b) hormonal processes.

Source:
skinny dude who eats like fucking shit
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23684393

LOL
You know how many fatty stoners there are out there?
I mean if you can control your diet when stoned, more power to you, but when I used to smoke I loved to eat.

dont do it, im in withdrawal right now and its 10x worse than any dumping. money runs out, bags get hot. you'll 100% end up sick and 90% end up dead

shooting coke is 10x better than snorting it, try it out!

my fucking ears are ringing just from reading this

nah breh, I've been on the straight and narrow for about two years now, not gonna fuck it up for myself

In my experience fatty stoners are the ones who drink soda. that shit cant be countered. but if you get high everyday, and eat like a sane person (with the usual slip ups and snacking) you will be leaner than the person eating the same portions as you. I have seen this so many times. People asking me how I could eat so much and stay so skinny.
I used to be quite fat as a teenager but when I started smoking i lost probably 10-15 pounds within a year.

this
but you might as well shoot meth desu
its way better, coke is babby tier

t. shot bunk blow
meth is for spics and white trash.

i dont have the graphic but no
meth objectively rockets your seratonin or whatever through the roof, coke is little above chocolate or sex in the good feels

i don't care bro, i know for a fact the rush of a coke shot is incomparable.

pussy

Heroin is like being in a relationship with a 1000 lb gorilla. When the gorilla wants to fuck, you fuck, and you're not done until he's done.

Man that shit was hell, get into a rehab with MAT and they'll get you on suboxone, it will make you feel normal again without the high.

im actually in suboxone withdrawal right now. It lasts months. Don't believe the hype, it might not kill you but its infinitely harder to get off

$60 1gram are boo your a pussy.

I sleep like a baby tho

That I know, ive been dropping 2mg a month. Dont want to need it the rest of my life.

What dark net you reccomend? Seems to take a while to earn a reputation and have someone sell to you, get bitcoins

a***abay