Got drafted into military, its due in 4 months...

Got drafted into military, its due in 4 months. How do I train my stamina for running if I have a lil bit of heart issue? Military doctors say its ok, and I didn't get any official discharge papers from my normal doctor. They say its risky, but I still gotta go it seems. How do I not die and get stronger?

Other urls found in this thread:

scoobysworkshop.com/get-boot-camp-ready/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If it's risky don't do it. It's not worth dying for Israel.

If he got drafted he's not in the US...

still not worth dying for Israel

id say the war effort im being drafted for is to play into the hands of USA. My country been stockpiling missiles and building american military bases to provoke Russia or something. Equally dumb though

damn man I'm volunteering for the US army and this makes me feel like shit. are you in yugoslavia or something?

you cant be for real motherfucker

No, but it's worth killing for Israel

There is no such thing as Palestine

We kafir will never bow

No, Siam by way of French-Indochina

hoorah lol

>are you in yugoslavia or something?
>American education right here

yugoslavia doesnt exist anymore, its seperated into different countries. And no im being drafted in the baltics. Its close to russia and ukraine so its pretty good tactical advantage for USA to have bases there

What kind of heart problem, user? Arrhythmia?

yeah its Arrhythmia and one of my heart valves is weak and sometimes doesnt close properly. Its all shaky and weak. Only "real" disadvantage outside of pain I have experienced is that my heart rate comes down very slowly after exercise, so the heart just beats very fast for far too long

I have afib, so I can relate. What I found helps a lot is magnesium supplements and making sure I get 4g of potassium every day.

Dunno if that could help you in that situation but I experience great benefits from them. Thought I'd share.

Genetic weakness should be drafted desu, better for humanity in the long run

I meant to say constantinople

If he was able to speak that much while running he clearly had more in him

This, It'd be worth it considering joos/ a jewish state existed before any mooslim lived.

That and mooslims are the real problem
>be Abyssinian
>invite my friend Mohammad to worship God with me in my city
>he ends up burning one of my caravans when he claims we "offended him" and his followers
>literally let him buy cheap land and build costly temples
>My city is now Mooslim
>Queue 400 years worth of this shit till Christianity decides to fight back

The original dindus

>yugoslavia

You may be shocked user

at this point who isnt a genetic weakness? Random cancers everywhere or tumors, or guys just being very short ( lol ). Kinda can just breed and hope for the best?
i used to take them, i did feel better. I should refill and continue, thanks for the reminder

i wish
it's been my dream to serve, but i have autism and ADHD, so no military for me

scoobysworkshop.com/get-boot-camp-ready/