Squat rack no stability but has it got some use?

They say it has no stability the power rack, is this 100% true? and no stability means useless or dangerous or both?

What does fit think about the power rack (other name for it)?

By power rack I mean when the bar move but yourself don't, you don't get to hop back like in the normal cage squat trap

what the fuck are you talking about pajeet

But then who was phone???

the one in the picture I think is a sqwat power rack, but I'm not sure, you know you don't have to hop back because it's attached?

Is this some sort of English dialect that manlets in the pit have developed after years of being cut of from the outside world?

Learn fucking English

My ethnicity isn't exactly white but I don't get the racism didn't think this was /pol/, I'm asking a serious question and I want answers

I think it's trying to say smith machine

You're seriously crying racism? Dude, nobody understands your fucking question. Last time I checked, speaking terrible English in not something exclusive to any particular race. You could have been an Icelandic sheep herder for all we knew.

don't think that it's from the Smiths more from the quadrycips and gluten muscles, it's the squat you know?

But the one where you move only vertically and not in the horizontonal line, understood now?

Do you mean a Smith Machine? Where the bar is actually attached on a fixed path and you just load weight?

If you mean Smith Machine /fit hates them.

Yes yes, that's the one I mean that

What are you?

hes obviously a Mexican. they are the only ones who act like this over their poor communication skills

So completely useless right?

I'm from the country Italy in Europe

cool story Muhammad

I didn't say i was Italian yes I am still Caucasian race anyway

Delete this thread.
Your picture doesn't match the smith machine you're describing.
Nice try though.

>My ethnicity isn't exactly white
Yeah no shit

Assuming this isn't trolling -
The device in the picture you attached is a power rack and except for the safety bars (those sticks in the sides that will stop the bar from dropping all the way down) you're allowed free movement.

Is this good? yes, for two reasons
1. Stabilizing the bar by yourself is important for good technique which is important for muscle development and health
2. Although we try to move the bar in the straightest path possible sometimes our mobility/body will prevent us from being able to have a 100% straight line path, in which case forcing it into one might cause damage

If you're asking whether or not you should use a smith machine - in my honest opinion, I don't see a lot of uses for it.

Smith Machines are mostly useless or at least the way 99% of people use them they are useless, but this link will do a much better job explaining that.

www.t-nation.com/training/why-i-love-the-smith-machine

Leg press?

Please learn to use a toilet.

I would say that you shouldn’t squat using anything that won’t catch the bar if you fall over but that’s just me

I use the smith machine for shoulder shrugs and calf raises. Is that a waste of time?

try a squat plug for better stability

What the fuck is happening here.

YOU are the stability. Don't squat what you can't stabilize. If the machine has to do it for you, you shouldn't be lifting that much.

Guys, I think it's trying to communicate

Don't think I didn't think about that, stability or not if the bar crushes so do my spine, not a fan of that but is relieving that others do it too next time I'm trying thsi again but again not much weight I can put it or spine goes crack, should I leg press too in the same session?