Careers and Veeky Forums

How does your job affect your lifting schedule? What do you do?

I work in finance and in between deals, it’s easy to get 2 hour gym sessions, but on a live deal it gets hard as I sometimes have to work from 9am to 1am for multi-week stretches

Any programming advice if you knew you’d have multi week stretches of not being able to follow a routine perfectly?

Also M&Ms thread

double blue, this sint even a choice

tfw 5"11

shit same thing here

fellow 5'8" manlet will take double blue pills everyday

This. Red and green can be accomplished with training and nutrition. Either blue and yellow or double blue.

For me
>5'7, 6'' penor
double blue

>you get two doses
Red and blue
or double yellow
>walking around, say hello to cute girl
>she orgasms
sounds fun.

gotta be a double dose green

double yellow. Red is just roids, never had trouble with fat and I'd rather have a monster cock than be 6 foot.

I push trolleys. at first I couldn't imagine working out on work days because it's tiring. But I'm used to it now and it's done wonders for my endurance. I work evenings so i just gym at about noon 3 times a week

you work an 80 hour week? sounds fucking miserable

double green all the way

Double yellow
>I already have a 7" dick with nice girth

Double green is the best. Double Yellow could be fun, but double green will allow me to eat like a fat guy without looking like one.

DOUBLE YELLOW is the only option wtf this board is full of retards

double blue even though im 6'1
manlet memes got to me
my dong is 7x6 so its fine

Double yellow or double green, it's a hard choice. Being able to bulk all the time and be 8%bf sounds great, but I have an average dick. Double blue is the worst, I'd still be a manlet

>still being a manlet even with double dose blue

Yea it’s miserable hours wise but I like the work and the pay is good and there’s a lot of social pressure for me to have a job like this

Also in finance. It doesn't.

Gym from 4-6 daily. In the office by 630 daily. Out of the office by 5 daily. Setting boundaries and making sure people understand and respect them is not difficult.

What area of finance?

That’s pretty enviable. How did you swing getting out by 5? In by 630 makes me think you are in HF/AM or something related to market open / close?

I work at a large PE shop so we never get out by 5.

I would generally agree about setting boundaries but I’ve told them on a live deal I need to go to the gym and they generally just say no about 3 out of 5 days a week and there’s not much I can do about it.

>tfw had to go for accounting because no HF/AM shop would talk me without 5 years experience
>tfw no bank would take me because no internship
Some people on Oasis gave me some advice to swing my accounting background into HF after getting an MBA so hopefully that works for me in the future

Cool! Good luck! All it takes is crazy relentless cold emailing and mastery of quantitative finance. Not so hard ;)

I work in strategy consulting. Doesn't impact my schedule too much since we have an on-site gym. The only thing that interferes with it is that I sometimes have to do client visits on inconvenient days, but even then I can usually work something in for either 6 AM or 8 PM.

double red

No one would bother listening to me when I talked about all the research I do on my own for my own portfolio. Fuck networking and the whole recruitment system desu.

It's my dream to start my own fund once I'm older and hire strictly based on merit and actually giving people with passion a chance.

Anyone who doesn't take double green is either a turbomanlet or a retard. Permabulk muscle gains while staying lean is perfect

I worked in strategy consulting before PE actually. What firm?

I know those smaller PE shops put a lot of demands on their people. I was at a smaller place out of grad school, and while the work was interesting, the time commitment for to be too much. I say "Hey, I can get a 20% pay bump to go to a real firm and do the same shit in 60 hours these dicks have me spending 100 on." It was an easy choice. Plus this place lets me have Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums tabs open.

I'm a quant btw. MS Stats and MBA. These dicks like to send me projects at like 11pm. I do my thing from 6-9 so they have their shit when the market opens.

Was meant for

You’re a quant in... PE? How does that work? Or did you mean you were at a smaller HF?

Also dude how can you stand Veeky Forums? I feel like there are no consultants/IB/HF/AM/PE there...

Yea I gotchu with the reply down here

Veeky Forums used to be all about opening businesses and stocks with like 1 or 2 crypto threads. Now it's the other way around.

>with like 1 or 2 crypto threads

Well they are now millionaires

I'm a quant at basically GloboBank. As for Veeky Forums, I mainly lurk to see if there are career threads. Sometimes I'm able to point someone towards a CFA or some other credential of value.

I'm a NEET. I sleep 18 hours a day, I eat and lift the remaining 6 hours I'm awake. I'd like a job, but I don't want one enough to go out and look for one.

Eh, good for them. I still won't take part in it, but good for them. No sense in looking back with regret on missed opportunities.

>CFA
I took level 1 on the recommendation of a professor as a way to open doors into getting an entry level job in equity analysis and literally didn't get a single callback, half the time didn't even get rejections, just nothing. That's why I got stuck and had to go accounting which was my backup plan.

Small European one

just gonna have to go with the one TRUE choice here, the magical manlet m&m

As far as programming advice:

If you can't sit down and bang it all out in a normal routine, that's okay. Maybe even better. When you step away from your program, your mind continues working on it subconsciously, so when you return at another time you have a better idea of how to tackle whatever you were stuck up. Getting out of a routine may help encourage this sort of background thinking and help you to do well.

On the other hand, if you are only not programming routinely because you are too focused on other things, then it can be a problem. If you find yourself not working cause you're distracted by other things, then please do set up a routine to get you in front of your code at least once per day.

Remember, Rome wasn't built in a day and neither are the best programs.

Psychiatric nurse, the shifts are 12.5 hours long and I need to do 8 week blocks of night shifts at times.

Work can greatly interfere with working out, especially if it's been a challenging day or night.

Double green easy, being able to eat what i want and be ripped is a no brainier.

Dont need to get bigger, dont need to be taller already 6ft, dont need bigger dick.

>tfw can take double blue and still be a manlet

JUST

Double yellow or double blue are the only two even worth considering

6'3" lanklet so double red plz.

I work mornings in retail so 2x 5 am sessions on my days off, 1x early afternoon after work. very effective at avoiding other people

Yellow and red would make me unstoppable. I'm already attractive and the extra inch would be a nice boost. More muscle would put me at my ideal weight.

Currently 6'1" 192 and probably close to 10% bf. Red and double green tempting. Think gotta go red and yellow though.

Currently a surveyors assistant and leave home early Monday morning and get back Thursday evening. On my feet, carrying stuff 10 hours a day. Do gay ass resistance band workouts in my hotel rooms at night. Then lift Chest and Back, Legs and Shoulders and Arms over the weekend. Not ideal but I'm still making good progress. Probably going back to grad school this fall or next fall for my Masters in Economic Development. Looking forward to being back on a student schedule for lifting.

>More muscle would put me at my ideal weight.
you could just... i dunno... lift.

Red and green cus im not a manlet + dicklet.

Double blue but only for face gains idec

>Take double red
>Can now cut indefinitely at 0 calories without fear of losing muscle mass
You now realize that double green is complete shit in comparison

Double dose of green with deca and test blasts while super extreme bulking oh lawdy yessss

Double yellow. Satisfied with natural physique, wouldn't mind a larger dong desu desu. Besides height it's really the only worthwhile thing.

one blue one yellow
already 6'3 8x6 I would become supreme

I enjoy eating too much to not do double green and just roid to the max.

lol good luck getting into a target school coming from an accounting firm kek

Double yellow of course. Just think of all the money you can make as a manwhore.

the choice is fucking obvious
double green if you're a normal person (then eat 10k calories a day and become natty pianoman)
double red if you're old or legitimately low test

Double green fuck y'all I'm getting perma-lean

as a 6'7 lanklet, easy choice

double red
or red and yellow

I work a relatively flexible schedule so I can get my hours in if I really want to.

>removes post orgasm lethargy
I feel like going to the gym afterwards. What kind of low test shit is this?

Retweet

Double Dose Green

double dose green and just eat like a fuckin mad man

>6'3 and 7.8x5.5 penis
>former lazy fat piece of shit and have some stretch marks and also genetic back acne and shit
Probably either red and green, or double red. Reason being, I'll probably stay natty for life so even if 15 lbs were added onto my body I wouldn't have much gains left to be made, so I would need double red to double my natural limit to make insane gains, but green would also be valuable as fuck for me.

This. Never understand people who feel tired or bad after busting a nice nut

red is shit coz adding 15-30 lbs of mass on top of your natty limit will make you look shit and slow you down

yellow is pointless you can jelq your way to a bigger one and can lean to make a girl feel good

green can be achieved through water fasting easily

blue is the way. you cant really gain height naturally and the bonus masculine features could land you a modeling job. ez money

I work in a musem so i’m mostly sat on my arse all day at a desk and every now and then doing bits and bobs with the collection.

double red and take every PL record ever. sadly i'm sort of asymmetrical otherwise it would be an even better choice.

My work is pretty good for lifting.

It has weekly flex time - you have to be working between 11-3 and you have to do all your hours that week but otherwise its very flexible.

I think 1/3 desks can be raised you can stand up and work for a bit, they encourage you to stretch out and walk around and that sort of stuff.

There's a small room which people use for yoga - i have a hockey ball there someone else has a foamroller.

My actual work is pretty routine - it's not often at all I need to stay very late or travel for that matter. I normally work 9-5 and I'm very close to a gym so I can get in just before the after work rush..If I end up staying late I can leave a bit earlier the next day and get to the gym a little bit earlier, likewise if I have a bad nights sleep and nothing urgent on that morning I can start a bit later in the day.

Physiotherapy check ups too.

Pretty sweet - know I won't have this forever but hey ho.

I'm a reporting analyst. My work is really flexible. I can come and go as I please for the most part and work from home often so thankfully it's conducive to lifting. Generally I leave work about 3:30-4:00 and go to the gym which is around the corner from work. It's very nice and convenient and even though I leave during prime time traffic it still only takes me 19 minutes to get home.

10* minutes to get home

Damn, super dick or eat whatever I want?
Fuck I could be a super star with that dick and probably not have to work a day in my life. Double yellow

Double green means no matter how much you eat, it all goes into muscle and glycogen (or skin and bones and shit). You will see majorly increased gains as well as having more energy.

Double blue my dude. already masculine as fuck, but i'm a shorty 5'10, would end up gigachad mode if I was 6'1 and ripped

*like*

Double green.

Got me to open the image.

*like*

double green is the best

red is free roids

blue is for manlets

yellow is for microdicks

>take the pill that will solve some of your problems
I hate these posts, they give me false hope and that shock of depression once i realize this isn't real

*like*

Double green all the fucking way. I can finally be blessed with a god-tier metabolism. Now all I have to do after that is go on a perma-bulk.

During the on season i work in landscaping and construction, so I have to eat like crazy to keep my energy levels high enough so I can work out afterwords. Finding time to work, do martial arts, and lift is tough.

Double RED is the best,
>+15lb of lean muscle on top of your physique
>Make strength and size gains 2x the speed
>You never lose gains
you can CUT down to 8% bf ezpz and you'll keep every single piece of muscle, not lose a single lb of lean body mass with a cut. furthermore, you can take a 1 year break from lifting, and lose 0 gains, you can just come and go, if you picked this, went 1x a week for 1 year you'd acc make solid gains cos you're losing no muscle and continue to gain size and strength 2x the speed every time you go, its legit a no brainer.

As a roofer I juice lift and eat year round, my life is a workout, not some office gimp

*like*