Racist gym problem

Racist gym problem.

So I want to build a home gym, my budget is $1200.
I can't stand my local gym anymore. It gets me mad just thinking about it. The gym owner has recently started to add Trump posters and MAGA stickers in the gym. He also blasts shitty rock and roll music like metallica and queen, nothing normal like whats on the radio. Anyways enough of that rant, is this enough to get a decent home gym?

>"shitty rock and roll music like metallica and queen, nothing normal like whats on the radio."
Holy fucking shit i had to read that 3 times

nice bait

And that gym owners name? Albert Einstein

>Trump

Almost puked lad, good job getting out of there

Sorry OP, this bait is pretty weak. Good concept but the execution needs work.

Just find a better gym. That’s honestly bizarre that a business owner would be putting political shit in their place. That’s not a smart business move

I live in god fearing Iowa Corn Country... The next nearest gym is fuckign 20 miles and it not even that good. Do I just put up with it?

Dude fuck off.

Dude,you fuck off. Your gym sounds awesome. Too bad you are too much of a liberal pussy to appreciate it.
That aside,yes $1200 should be plenty of money to get some quality home gym equipment. Try Dick's sporting goods or something to that effect,Cabala's maybe.
Btw, Metallica and queen are rock gods. You have shitty taste in music if you disagree.

t. teen who vapes and believes he was born in the wrong generation

idk anything about home gym prices, but that sounds horrific. I don't blame you at all

Hey ass hat, i'm alot older than you are. I grew up with that music. Btw, it's not racist for him to have Trump poster and MAGA stickers at the gym. Just because you THINK it is doesn't make it so. Nice try though.

>go to gym
>70% of the dudes lifting are asian
it's over, the US is finished

t. Elderly man who vapes and doesnt like change, insulting anyone who views things differently while at the same time not accepting criticism

>Metallica
>rock gods.

Kirk hammet is the only living part of metallica worth shit and he hasn't even been that since the black album.

If you have the space for a home gym then make one. I'll never go to a gym again. However I do wish I had cable rows...

>Ageist
>claims playing white music is inherently racist.
>Claims supporting El Presidente is inherently racist.
Bur sure, we are overreacting to legitimate criticism, in that we are calling you out for being a closed minded bigot.

come on now

Lol, sure kid,whatever you say.
You're the one who wants to leave the gym because you don't like whats posted on the wall.
Lousy job at projecting your loser liberal temper tantrum onto me.

I have to remind myself sometimes that half the posters on this forum were probably born after the year 2000.

Lol little bitch.

Yea ever since Cliff Burton died, Metallica hasn't really been the same.
And Justice for all was the last good album they did.

>He rates Hammett
Whah-what you thinking? Rob is a better guitarist than Hammet and he is the bassist.

>thinks ive said anything about those things
>continues to argue he isnt overreacting by putting words in my mouth

>muh liberalsss!!!!
Im not OP, gramps.

t. dad of three who only expresses his views anonymously and probably vapes

What a convoluted mind. Youre a breathing, liberal meme in action. You'll look back and laugh at yourself later in life. When you hit 30 years old and work for a living, especially if you work hard and make more money than lazy people who make bad decisions, you'll be as "racist, conservative, abd bigoted" as they come by your current no life experience 19 year old POV

Lol,"gramps" as you call me owns his own business and busts his ass everyday,what do you do besides bitch and whine on an anonymous basket weaving forum?
Do you even work and do you even lift?

>goes to the perfect, literal dream gym
>complains

No, that would be a liberal

>all this from my simple reply
>>hurr durr no experience XDdd so dumb just wait till youre old kiddo
Nah, I dont plan on being stupid for my career

>muh business!!!
I own two businesses, gramps, and I bust my ass to the power of 2 compared to you. We are the future. America is a multi-cultural nation now.

Is this the soyboy general?

lurk more newfag

Kek
B8, this is everyone's dream gym. Mine plays popshit and people write anti-Trump stuff on the NYR board.

I wrote
>Make
>American
>Gains
>Accumulate
and was pleased with myself

>We are the future. America is a multi-cultural nation now

If you're serious about fitness, perhaps see a doctor about getting your test levels checked.

What's even sadder is that this is an example of Poe's Law. 90% bait, but there are actually "people" who think like this

woah lad, what a terrible gym!
where is it?
i wouldn't want to end up in it by ... mistake

>I own two businesses, gramps, and I bust my ass to the power of 2 compared to you. We are the future. America is a multi-cultural nation now.
yea,no you don't. Liberals like you are allergic to work. If you owned any kind of business, you wouldn't be acting like such as asshat. You most certainly are not the future of America you lazy,stupid moron.

>implying Hardwired doesn't good riffs
>implying James Hetfield isn't a great showman live

>muh test
Cringed lmao

>>LIBERALS!!!!
Get used to it, amigo. Soy el futuro.

>Lol @someone who is such a butt hurt snowflake that they are willing to spend 1200 bucks just to avoid seeing differing opinions

Fuck tr*mp

>he always blast gym music to boost motivation/test/whatever you wanna call it

Not. Gonna. Make. It.

THIS desu

- t. 16yo /mu/tant who cried when Lil Peep died

Not gonna make it brah. Sorry to tell you.

That gym sounds glorious OP.

>unironically hating trump and rock music

Fucking cucks

AsianMasculanity intesigies

yeah, you could start by buying some rope and doing some neck hangs 1xF

He's right you know

>Soy
well at least you got one part right

>saving an image of a penis on his personal computer
The absolute state of this board LMAO

Lol kys nigger