Up to what age will 18-20 year old girls be sexually attracted to a fit older male?

Up to what age will 18-20 year old girls be sexually attracted to a fit older male?

For (You), it isn't even that the ship has sailed, it's that it never docked in the harbor in the first place. If you're a loser with 18-20 year old girls now at 18-20 years old, you'll just be That Creepy Old Guy later on. Just forget about women and find something else to occupy your time with (anime, waifus, vidya games, whatev) just like you always have.

I'm going for that jacked santa aesthetic into as old as i can keep it up for, ideally 70+.

Forever, men are forever

>oldfag here. 36.
>in shape.
>Get 19 year old mires
> Feel like a degenerate contemplating fucking a child.

19 year olds don't know wtf they're doing either. Prime age is 25. No hesitation whatsoever banging a chick in her mid 20s.

if you're in good shape you can get young poon for a long long time. There are always going to be young girls into older guys. The cutoff is probably like 55.

depends on your wallet size

how old do you think he is?

me too

As long as you have money

>Up to what age will 18-20 year old girls be sexually attracted to a fit older male?
42yo here. Recently divorced. Motherfucker, you have NO idea how young girls are into older men (given they take care of themselves). And I don't me sluts. I was fucking shocked myself.
And I shouldn't be because my uncle re-married with a collage graduate when he was 50. Had a kid with her.

I feel like I'm 20 again. Actually, I feel better cause I have some money now and I actually know how to have a decent conversation, because all the acumulated knowledge made me an interesting person.

How old are you?

..........you faggots promised me that white women don't want black men

It helps a lot to be in a position of "power" and where you can demand respect, e.g. a lecturer, teacher or sth like this

If this would be Germany he would most likely be a traumatized 18 y/o refuge. However, he would have a full beard and wrinkles and would be more like 30

You guys give me hope.

Til death if you have money

Fuck yeah, encouraging to hear this. 28, 6'2", Veeky Forums, handsome, just still kinda autistic. Improving. Not virgin, holding down a steady fuckbuddy now but I want 2 or 3

It depends on the girl. I went on dates with fit older guys before dating my boyfriend (I am 23), past thirty I begin to have difficulties relating to them. I'm also at the age where I'm bothered by wrinkles and a receding hairline but I'm sure as I get a little older that will change. Plus I would hesitate to have children with a much older man, but if you're not looking for something long-term I suppose it isn't a factor.

There are definitely girls out there who are into that though

This honestly

Fuck man, I just hit 30 and the dating pool for chicks my age is horrible. Single moms everywhere or divorcees. Emotional baggage and often times don't have their shit together.

Need to start finding younger women to shape into my life.

Ive noticed this too, its because of the 50%+ divorce rate.

Yeah it's a shame. I wish divorce were less prevalent

imo it would be ideal if everyone paired off with someone of their exact or a similar age early on and then didnt get fucking divorced

How do we fix this

>19 year olds don't know wtf they're doing either. Prime age is 25

Hah, this old chestnut. Girls who don't know what the fuck they're doing at 19 are no fucking better at 25. They're done maturing. They don't learn anything new.
The only difference between a 16 year old girl and a 25 year old is that the older one has a shit load more mileage on that snatch.

It's lunacy to state that a teenage chick doesn't know what she wants. If she wants to fuck, she knows what she wants. Nothing wrong with giving her what she wants.

idk man, I come from a 2 parent home, my parents are still together. I will cut my balls off before I ever get divorced.
How did things get so fucked up

Same. My parents are the same age as well, and that's what I want for my marriage. Statistically will be less likely to end in divorce

dang, who's the facial aesthetics guy
>inb4 no homo

>ideal if everyone paired off with someone of their exact or a similar age early on and then didnt get fucking divorced
[upstanding christianity intensifies]

Hahah yes, I am a good non-degenerate Christian

Kys satan

As a semi-new christian, i wish it wasnt so muddied by modern "churches" and people read it (at least new testament) to see the value it can bring and what its actually about without the religion that people made up. In good churches, there are wholesome girls who havent been ran through a million times who are sincere about being with one man.

Where / how are you meeting women? Dating apps or what? I'm 41, looks have drastically improved over the past 3yrs getting fit. My issue is finding them.

You are very right. My girlfriend went to church every Sunday. She is 24 and a virgin when I met her, I'm 25. Marrying this one.

She was raised Lutheran and converted to Orthodox.

Orthodox seems to be the best

Amen

interracial, marriages for white women are less than 8 percent, what are you so salty about brah?