Bench press

sup Veeky Forums, my bench has been stuck at 200x5 for over a month now. What do? I'm running PPL btw

You're a pussy

Eat more
More sets

what the actual fuck are chris's arms

I'm doing more sets now . Still nothing.

Change routine, do 5x3 on more weight or 3x8 on less

if you can't see the shoop then viper says you need to kill urself A S A P my man

Roider arms. He's only curling 20kg in that pic.

20kg full range of motion incline curls for high reps is quite impressive user

Switch it up. 4x12, do some doubles, singles.

Personally I like doing 10 sets of 3 when I am weak or stalling then dialing in on that higher weight for more reps.

Moving up weight quickly on a 5x5 is good for noobs of course but now you need to switch it up.

Make the lift more difficult by lowering it down to chest sloooooowly, pausing, etc.

for a kid in high school maybe

i can do that ez and my arms don't look like that

If you can do full range of motion incline curls without cheating 20kg and don't have big biceps, your genetics are garbage

I'm 194, 83kg and benchpress always 50-60kg 8-10 reps. What is to best way to get stronger? I wasnt eating good until last week and have been lifting for like 6-7 moths. My 1RM is 80kg but i failed it last time and realized that i need to eaet more. Thanks for the help already!

don't do ppl

Then what should I do

His arms are my legs.

PHUL

how do Incline curls work?

I have autism, please be patient with me

im almost in the same spot as you, my plan is to cruise through winter, cutting slightly, and hit it hard this spring/summer when its hot outside. I am planning on using these 3 months to really focus on my form.

I thought i was weak cuz I was stuck at 205 x 7 x 3

Anywho, switch to dips and dumbbell press.

sounds like a good idea user. I'm gonna try the 10x3 thing

>dumbbell press
Thiss. Also, try throwing some incline barbell in there. Gotta confuse the body, right babe?

This. Getting that "stretch" in the very bottom part of dips helped me fix my barbell bench plateau. I always failed on the bottom 10% of the rep near my chest, never anywhere else or inbetween. Dumbbell presses helps strengthen that bottom zone as well.