Please stop ruining your body

please stop ruining your body.

how much would this cost me?

Just your dignity.

>tfw can't even afford that

>tfw no gf

Legit looks like a 5th grader drawing

this tattoo would look good if someone with actual skill did it jesus christ just pay extra money and get a good one

I’LL RUIN WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT TO RUIN!

Tattoo thread, I guess? Here's mine.

>the chad templar
vs
>the virgin hospitaller

That's really gay

State your ethnic background

I shoulld've started with that. 100% scandinavian swede.
Also, my arms are larger now, than then.

Nigger

Cus only niggers get tats

>100% scandinavian swede
>Has 100% brown hair

Just got this done last week.
What does Veeky Forums think?

your dad thinks it's sexy

thats a terrible tatto and not even well done

that's normal for Swedes

>op too scared to get a tattoo

If you don't have tatts you're a pussy

>that fucking chin

The only acceptable tattoos are tribal and family members that aren't wife/gf. Discuss

>blowouts
Thats gonna be a blurry black blob by the time you die

k bro

You're probably too bland in personality for that tattoo to look like it belongs.

People like the jackass guys can carry that kind of thing off, not some mug with a boring job and average gf.

This was my christmas present to myself. What do y'all think?

Lol I have 7 tats I need to get 2 more each are for friends and family that past away, my family great on my chest is a badge of honor worn by my family I got it for my grandfather when he passed and wear it with great pride. The saint Michael on my left arm reprenst my battle with demons, I got it when my aunt died was at a low point in my life in prison looking at 5-15 ever since I got the tattoo it is a reminder to myself to battle the wickedness in my life and not fall victim to it. When I feel I've gone a stray I only need to look at my arm and see that I got saint Michael slaying the fucking devil, so how can I be evil?

>Dude! That's fuckin dope! xD

these are the kinds of people that you associate with

Stop posting your shitty tattoo's on this board

That’s like saying you’re not 100% Irish if you don’t have red hair when most micks actually have brown hair

Pretty normal desu

r8

Solid. Tight.

Like Western Civilization

if you're Yakuza that's p cool

otherwise I have bad news 4u

got this done for me nan

Only good tattoo work in this thread

im friends with some triads
no yakuza though

Gonna get this in black lines

If you don’t have tatts or wear your hat backwards and take selfies then you have your life under control and your parents are sincere when they say “I love you”.

If you call tattoos "tatts" you're a fucking spastic

I want this ngl

>this is what Stacy means when she says she loves a guy with tats

What the hell is that? I honestly can't figure it out

Nice photoshop skilz bro.

>If you don wast youre mony on cowl tatts that are a waste then your a puussy.

No.. those arent acceptable either, if you think so then you are halfway to pic.

>chinstrap in 2018
Absolutely autistic. Do you play fantasy sports as well?

What's his name again?

I think thats actually ice T.

Haha it looks like the gryffindor crest, everyone is gonna think you're a Harry potter fanboy ahha lmao it looks terrible lool. Imagine paying someone for that

He's a chode-faced thumb with no jaw
Give him a break, it can't be easy being a manlet too

I have a bunch of friends who keep going to cheepo parlors and it makes me mad. I have my family crest on my shoulder, and I went all out ($500+) for it to make sure it was awesome. I really enjoy it and it was done crisply and clearly, but they keep getting these fuzzy shitty ones done and it makes me fucking mad.

I think you need to simply tell them they aren't your friends anymore, disown your family, throw away your phone, close your bank accounts, "delete" your fakebook and move to another country. Problem solved.

REDDIT PLEASE GO

I got one stupid tatoo as soon as i turned 18 and it was one of the dumbest things ive done. I could get something much less cringy now but ive learned my lesson

My friend got a compass on his ankle. What a fag

>29 likes
Nice

stop talking shit about me, Mike

Tattoos are for inmates and military. Anyone else is just a projecting faggot. Anyone with tattoos can be judged in a second between donotfuckwith/i'magayfaggot in a second.

>getting a tattoo because your grandpa died
Just...
Did it really come as a surprise that the old man passed away before your retarded ass?

Better then being a jeaulos faggot right?
Well I mean that is the Lingo that everyone with tatts uses, only fags that are to scared or poor for tatts wouldn't know
Well I mean yeah tattoos aren't even that expensive, unless your poor, imagine all the tatts you could have if you stopped buying cheese burgers? Get off fit...
Makes up for lack of jawline, and if it gets me laid you bet Im rocking it, haters hate but Im taking your girl out with my fantasy football money, it'll probably take months to get that smell of fish out of it.
Lool? You just wish you had a family crest but you probably come from some peasant slave heritage and a shitty family that doesn't care about stuff like that. Plus Gallagher family crest, lion slaying a snake, you know how many times shameless has gotten me in the sack and this crest verifies that I'm not just bullshiting her. Quit being a dag and get some art yourself.

Yeah it did actually, hopefully your grandpa dies too or somebody close to you, karma is shit bud, anyways suck me off internet cuck

Is... this the power of an amerimutt normie?

My grandpa died long ago, friend.
Know what he taught me?
>don't get a tattoo when grandparents die, if you did everyone and their retarded ass would have one

By his descriptions of the tats he's clearly a Mexican

jesus christ the cope is fucking sad at this point
just admit you make terrible decisions and you'll at least cease being the delusional faggot with tattoos
you'll just be the moron who admits he made abhorrent decisions

>hopefully your grandpa dies too or somebody close to you
>so how can I be evil
gee i dont know

Really because I don't see an issue with doing that to commemorate the life of someone who was important to you? Idk what your animosity is to getting tattoos foe that reason, maybe because you have a bunch of dumbass meaningless tattoos, no?

Your ancesters surely must be proud that their degenerate offspring has tattoos like some common sailor

Um how about no? Cuck bitch

please stop using degenerate social media.

A bad tattoo is bad. But is a good tattoo worse than no tattoo?

Yeah the Celtics wore tattoos with honor, my name does mean mercenary, my ancestors were covered in tatts wore them to represent those who they lost and battles won

>yu a dumb dumb!! me no stop coping
fucking pathetic
but these tattoos aren't really the disease they're just a symptom of the disease
and the disease is you being a fucking moron
never have kids

>this post
Outstanding.

Yo, check this sweet ink !

yes
it shows you're a heard mentality moron

Hahahhaa the holy fucking projection friend.
I have 0 (zero) tattoos, and have never felt the need for one either. I hold important memories, victories and losses in my heart and mind.

they were painted you dumb fucking nigger
there is no record of tattooing

>muh ancestors warpaint
>we wuz shamans n shiet
>bix nood an crait
Go fuck a sheep while you're at it to replenish your stamina

kys

Quit being mad at society just because your pathetic, yeah I'm a dipshit, but Purdue graduate, I will forever have a better standing in society then you, with my delinquent "tatts" and let's be real here, your girlfriend/mom would probably let me breed her jajaja
Yeah I was getting to that projection, your probably just to poor, scared, ugly for tattoos, like seriously who wouldn't get a tattoo? Your a faggot if you don't have tatts.
A quick Google search says that you're a dumbfuck, do I even need a citation? C'mon this is fucking Veeky Forums

Are you covered in tatts in memory of all the internet arguments you've lost?

jävligt cringe

>your pathetic
>jajaja
jesus fucking christ you dumb fucking spic
i seriously hope you never get to breed with your nigger genes

My nigga here is ready for dragon slayer 2 now.

Jajaja you can't lose internet arguments, especially with anonymous fat people in /fit

>i am graduat! Me upper class!
>u ugly, u poor, u smelly poo poo coward
>u r stoopid

You're like a child trying to prove himself on the playground
Is your dad by any chance stronger than mine aswell?

>Celtics wore tattoos with honor
Do you know something nobody else on Earth knows?
>tatts
Tawp kekerino

Your pathetic joto, I don't have an ounce of Hispanic blood in my body chupa mi verga wey.

sure thing beaner

user we have all thought about it and know you did it for attention, you sat and pictured people asking about it.

To pretend otherwise is dishonest.

I like tattoos on women.

Really nice of them to let me know theyre complete whores who arent worth my time.

Your just mad at the world that's why on Veeky Forums, I'm just here to rub it in, let you know that someone as ridiculous as me is leading a more successful life then you. I'm what you hate and I feed off that chit!
Yeah there is a reason colleges have history and anthropology departments, no?

are you blind or to stupid to read?

One hundred percent people ask me about tatts and I have cool stories to tell behind it, gets great pity sex, and it's like, who wants to have a tiger on there arm just cause, now that is retarded... If instead the tiger represents my friend that was a victim of a violent crime, that tiger tattoo is legitimate and even if it looks chit people will say, wow your such a great person.

whats the point of this larp you stupid faggot