Holding 430 XMR not gonna sell before 500$ , am gonna make it biz bros ?

holding 430 XMR not gonna sell before 500$ , am gonna make it biz bros ?

yes

welldone OP

If you are not LARPING and holding 430 you are going to fucking make it. XMR going to double in the next two weeks if nothing crazy happens with BTC.

my cold storage and i have another 20 on bittrex. what price do you think xmr can reach longterm ? I can hold for 2 years+

tfw poorfag and only have 4 XMR
feels bad man

hope for 1k$ in 2018

2 xmr reporting in

poorfags unite

50 XMR checking in. NO Vitalik you cannot have my Monero.

I have only 80 XMR am I gonna make it?

*sigh* only 10 moneroos
sucks being poor

enough to buy a new car, and maybe a nice down payment on a house.

def not rich though.

140 XMR, life is good

why would it double?

430 * 500 = 215,000
I don't know if less than a million is "making it" but that's still a lot of money.
162 XMR here holding till $5000 am I deluded?

215,000 means no wagecucking for years which means NEET life whilst playing the crypto game. Making it on Veeky Forums means being freed from the shackles of wageslavery.

>no wagecucking for years
For me and I think many people on Veeky Forums "making it" means no wagecucking for life.

exactly. quiting job for only some years is plain stupid since nobobdy will hire you again. you need atleast 20k eur for a slow life per year, 30 -40 k for a nice life and more for very nice life. so with 200 000 euro you will make it maximum 5-10 years and than will not get a job again and kys.

get money never quit your job.
even if you get 10 million dont quit too quick since you will fuck up your life if you cant fill the gap fast enough with some productive hobby tier shit.

24/7 crypto means you can make it even more easily

you have to pay out every month to life, without lowering your "working money". if you cant do it once and have to use your "working money" to pay bills, you are allready fucked and done.

get 1 million, continue wageshit, do daytrading with 100k. if you can make profit evetry month,.. pay out money every month and still keep that 100k or even more each month at the exchange... THEN,, THEN you maybe can quit your job

faggots. "making it" means cashing out and not having to do the faggot wagesuck AND not having to trade cryptos anymore. No one wants to do this shit for life either.

No goal is never cashing out and paying shit with crypto you tard, that's when you make it, not cash sum you think its life changing, realize it will not last few years with your new lifestyle, and watch shit moons and reshapes world without you.

If crypto pay becomes norm XMR will not follow, if you think people need anonymity to buy drugs or avoid taxes you have no idea what shady shit your government would hide whit it.

Thats My problem whit XMR, dont get me wrong I love it as next guy (its 30% my portfolio), but no OP putting all eggs in 1 crypto is retarded.

What the actual fuck are you trying to say, you ESL pajeet?