FPH/FPS

I need the motivation, and so do you.
Btw I was there when we found the """"""woman"""""" from pic related. Anybody remember her twitter handle? I forgot to put it down and her entire acc is filled with gold

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BNgZMpb337E
youtube.com/watch?v=W5q8RFpkAyM
youtu.be/k8PQJOt33Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=W0UEqVkrD0c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God that picture is disgusting

I usually watch Mukbangs when I'm hungry because watching someone else eat instead makes me not hungry any more. But this chick is really gross:

youtube.com/watch?v=BNgZMpb337E

Me

Dammit

kek

How could you guys let that guy in the last thread talk all that stupid pseudo science HAES shit abut "set point"?

>GIT OUT OF MAH SWAMP!

It doesn’t matter how good your cardio is. If you’re obese, you have fat lining your arteries and you’re at a greater risk of cardiovascular disease. There is no way around that it’s a plain truth like gravity.

>I have a greater risk of cardiovascular disease
>I better not risk it and not exercise xD

>chicken nuggets
>"cute"
How mentally ill is this woman?

>implying everyone has enough strength to push a fatass off a bridge
>implying a fatass would walk outside and not use a scooter

every time I see this image, it repulses me to such a degree, that I want to punch that thing in the face so hard, that I break it's orbital socket and pop its eyeball.

I don't like Mukbangs, but I make an exception for Yuuka. She's just so tiny and precious.

I don't see the point of doing eating shows when you're fat as fuck. Isn't the whole entertainment value of the show to show normal people eating crazy amounts?

fucking fantastic

>meatball
thats a cruel name to call a person

CAUSE AND EFFECT

this

fake and gay, /r9k/

Want to know the really fucked up thing?
Those fat chicks are both SMALLER and HEALTHIER then the modern real deal

the two images that belong in every FPH thread

I want off this fucking ride.

So majestic

no

Thanks

>Skip breakfast
>get huge craving and some asshole brought in doughnuts and set them on the table right behind my desk so I have to smell them at all times and see them every time I take a piss drink water etc
>Open this disgusting image and all hunger vanishes
the "Mayo Soup" one always gets me too.

Nice read. I will watch out for sugar a bit more.

>mayo soup
Can someone get me an image?

It's current year, guys.

What do you bet it's self diagnosed mental illness?

I'm less disgusted by the concept itself as it probably just tastes like melted cheese but more by that someone out there is fat enough to do this

I've never watched a fat person do a Mukbang and now I know why. Watching someone overweight eat to excess is more perverse somehow

>ANGERY react intensifies

Yeah, I also have that thing where eating sounds make you mad and normally I forsake it for the sweet craving absolution but with people like her...it's just not worth it.

This may actually be the most disgusting one though:

youtube.com/watch?v=W5q8RFpkAyM

There's literally nothing wrong with being slightly overweight. This claim is supported by overwhelming scientific evidence and there's no amount of meme images that will change this fact

Ugh. I actually feel queasy now.

I’m not sure what’s worse the restaurant, the fat chick who shamelessly eats garbage, or the absolute fag whose channel that’s on

nice bait

Can you blame him? Gay dudes will fuck anything

The whole place should be gassed desu

I used to want to kill myself all the time, doesn't stop me from reaching goals. Fucking idiot.

99.9% sure

It's not bait its literally a fact

I googled mayonnaise soup and had to stop after this image, not sure if it's the one user is referencing.

this women deserves to be shot.

>Meatball
So she admits that the cat is just emergency rations.

So do all the male feeders who do this. On my 600 pound life almost all the girls are feeder by-products.

To be fair, that guy sounds like a goddamn pussy

Those hands! That face! That has to be a pituitary disorder or edema. A women doesn't get that masculine without some kind of pathology or hormonal imbalance.

>t. slightly overweight

Fag here....that is not true. We are picky as fuck when it comes to who we stick our pecker in. Unless its one of those disgusting bug chasers who don't give a shit what is put in them. Those fags need to be exterminated mercilessly.

being slightly overweight helps your immune system. But the benefits of being shredded are still more significant, at least until you are old and health becomes more important

>a woman
she is obviously trans (dyed hair matching fingernail polish)

This, you mongoloids have spent YEARS like literally this fucking thread has been active every day for fucking years hating on fat people when it's been proven that a lil chub is harmless. Get a life tards

Well the good news is if you’re only slightly overweight you don’t have to do that much to get down to a healthy weight

This isn't hate on "a lil chub." This is hate on excess fat and the terrible lifestyles that encourage it.

anyone have a link to the episodes of my 600lb life? or that other fat whale? I am bored and need a good laugh.

Thank god these are back to fuckibg normal fph/fps threads.

Yesterday I found out pewdiepie showed a video on his channel a few weeks ago which had Veeky Forums in the url so that would explain the bombard of 16 year olds.

Is the person in op "just a little chub"?
Would you give her a kiss?

>be "mentally ill" because you're a fat degenerate who doesn't exercise and eats garbage all day
>refuse to do anything about it because you're already too much of a fat degenerate

I see a guy at my gym who has one metal leg from the thigh down and he's using a smith machine and a bench so he can still do squats. I have depression and panic disorder and that might set me back sometimes but doesn't make me fat even if I feel like shit and skip the gym for a week or two. Shit, exercise and diet is always suggested for almost all mental illnesses.

How much of a FAT FUCK you need to be to brand yourself permanently with a fucking bag of chips

>I also have that thing where eating sounds make you mad
Same, I can look past it where it's a cultural thing but something gasping for breath between lip smacking and laboured swallowing turns my stomach.

Why do people let themselves get like this...

>fat people don’t overeat I swear
>t. fatty
youtu.be/k8PQJOt33Bc

Winner comment right there. What a lot of the sticks in this thread don't want to admit is that a fat guy will always be seen as more masculine and more attractive than them. Like if a girl invites you back to her place for dinner do you think she wants to make you steak or a fucking salad? Do you think a woman wants to see little round rabbit turds in the toilet after you're done or a big brown bastard? Basically if you aren't clogging toilets at least once a week you're not a real man, and women can scents it.

>tattoing a fucking bag of potato chips on your fat fucking thighs
wew fucking lad what is this world coming to

Shut the fuck up, fat faggot piece of shit. Go stuff your fat mouth with french fries with your sausage fat fingers like your fat pathetic self always do.
Beached whale, fupa fucker.

>be Veeky Forums
>still clog toilets like I'm giving birth to nigger babies

Guess I'm doing otay

I'm getting the distinct scentsation you haven't yet found a woman's toilet to clog.

You can find them on youtube

>worthless fat fuck talks about clogging toilets
sasuga

>jimmies
>rustled

>used to
You're not fooling me, buddy, I know where you've been

>on McDonald's
>cute nuggets
>sale

What the fuck is she on about? Also McD's already dirt cheap and their nuggets are always the same price

Same here, one of the few things that legitimately make me lose my appetite

i can feed 3 people at a diner down the street from my house for the same price of a meal for myself at mcdoink

Where the actual fuck can you feed three people for under $10?

I'm really not the type of person who hates fatties but this really grinds the gears:

youtube.com/watch?v=W0UEqVkrD0c

lady is an absolute perma-victim, everyone-blaming hambeast and it's so irritating to know she forced those kids to be raised in that terrible, toxic house.

The grocery store

when I was a kid sometimes McDonalds would do a sale, 20 nuggets for $5. me, my brother, and mom would split a box, it was the only time we went to McDonalds. this was back when they served honey as a dipping sauce.