Is it possible to get this cut by summer?

Is it possible to get this cut by summer?

He’s not very cut lol

Yeah. Fucking /fast/.

Yes, start now.

No.

I mean, physically it is, but the fact you has to ask means that for you it isn't.

Post current body.

depends. If you're currently bulking or otherwise have a reasonable strength base, then yes, cutting to that should be easy if you're not a compulsive eating fuck.

If you're a dyel skinny fat or fat fat, then no, you cannot.

I agree

It also depends on what op looks like now, if he's fat or skinny fat with no muscle then he will just be a smaller version of himself if he cuts

Post a current body pic, we need to see how lean you are now/how much muscle you have.

5'11. 220lbs. Never cut before

I recommend lifting first. Also lose weight fatass.

Yes it's possible
Start right now tho

Do Insanity with a calorie deficit. You won't build much muscle or get much stronger but the fat will melt off

>be 6'2 wide shoulders man
>weight 112kg
>want to get in good shape
>take a look at fit
>all that shit in fucking english
there are a lot of Veeky Forums terms that I don't know at first and have to translate and it's taking me longer holy fuck
>eat fruit vegetables and healthy food
>do exercise everyday
is this the magic formula

No, read the sticky and stop being a retard.

the comic one
wow thanks
what the fuck do I do now, draw a pony?

Kek

No, not the comic one, the one with a bunch of information about what to do as a beginner.

thanks I appreciate it

That's nothing, just start lifting like this user said

Have you ever lifted before?

Not taking the piss, if not then you would get noob gains even during a cut. Anyway, I say you should start cutting now (properly, counting/tracking everything, losing 1.5/1.8lbs a week) with a solid lifting routine which makes you lift 4-6 days a week. You could be lean with visable abs by the summer.

Gonna be honest, I thought you were baiting with the work out every day thing, hence the hostility. If you're serious though, the sticky is good, and the beginner programs are absolutely fine as long as you put the effort in and don't run them past their prime.

This

Op, dont be one of those guys that eats next to nothing, not lift right and then give up within a month.

Start eating 100kcal less below main to start with. Weigh yourself next week (weigh yourself everyweek) and see how much you lost. If its 1.8lbs then keep at it till you stall then eat another 100kcal less. Jan-July is a lot of time so take the cut slow, no bullshit cheat days or refeeds and keep lifting. You will look great by the summer.

the comic post was just a shitpost, but the exercise thing was serious
I'm really new to fitness, right now I just do some pushups, lifting some light weights, do some abs and shit in my house, doing each day a separate group of muscles
thank god I have good genetics (does that even exist) and my body looks "good" for being a complete retard to exercising

I took a peek to the sticky long ago and didn't understand some terms
for example, what's that "cut" thing?

Post current body.

Good genetics is a thing, but really over hyped for beginners. It's generally physical activity and diet that make you look better or worse at that point.

Have a look at stronglifts or starting strengths, they're good novice routines despite people memeing about them.

Cutting is cutting bodyfat. So eating below your maintenance in order to lose weight but try to preserve muscle. Bulk is the opposite, eating above to gain muscle. It's what most beginners should do, assuming you aren't very overweight.

yeah probly I went from 180lb to 160lb in about 3-4 months

I used to look like you but not as fat and a background of casual lifting before getting out of shape

Cutting will only make you skinny fat or skelly mode. You won't look great because you have no muscle, but you will look better than fat fuck mode