What's a good stretching routine for a 27 year factory worker with lasting back pains?

What's a good stretching routine for a 27 year factory worker with lasting back pains?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DWmGArQBtFI
youtube.com/watch?v=9SKuFe2SERs
youtube.com/watch?v=z__JhcXraDU
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=E0133F4D9996C4FCBD833915D3666A40
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=9B5A4434145008DCF492EEAB9AFE5F04
youtube.com/watch?v=n1252pBQFTk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

monitering this thread

i'm literally considering yoga classes at this point but will do everything not to fall that low

I need this too, good timing op

well shit

are you afraid of pussy you homofag

no that's exactly the point, i'm not a woman

describe your back pain, location (relative to the hip), intensity, does it spread anywhere, what makes it better/worse

constant neck pain, and lower back pain that doesn't manifest day to day but that prevents me from deadlifting and squatting. as soon as i try to get up with weight it ''blocks''

are you autistic

yoga is a great way to fuck chicks. Unless you're a dyel or a manlet. Then they will ignore you

yoga is actually really good for you.. just tape your shit down before you go.
truth be told I have been doing yoga for about 3 months now and it has really helped my body be less sore
im a 40 yr old construction worker btw

describe your day, what kind of work, do you spend a lot of time sitting, are you anxious/stressed, and is there anything positional of note

STUART MCGILL FUCKERS

press ups
cat and camel
planks

all you fucking need

unlike you i don't need to engage in womanly activities to meet women. what are you, a nurse?

i work in a warehouse. i don't have to lift that much boxes but i'm consistently on my feet looking down to a notepad. also i run 6 miles every day.

Got the wrong door leather man

>running 6 miles a day
>trying to lift also

are you a fucking retard or what?

the neck pain is likely positional, your anterior musculature pulls forward. chances are you have shoulder pain issues if you're lifting. work on pulling exercises for the upper body. anything focused on scapular retraction will help with the positioning issue.

as far as the lower back pain, can't tell from that. typical issue is tightness in the musculature attaching the hip. could be core, could be hip flexors, piriformis, QL, or just stress to the erectors.

may be weak glutes if you're lifting with poor positioning.

Dropping a couple of Jeff videos, has helped me.

youtube.com/watch?v=DWmGArQBtFI

youtube.com/watch?v=9SKuFe2SERs

alright buddy thanks

also checked

i eat 4600 cals a day

youtube.com/watch?v=z__JhcXraDU

your body is not a car. You cannot endlessly recover from all activity as long as you keep putting gas in the engine. there is an upper limit. And you are clearly experiencing it

this is the stupidest fucking thing I have read on this board, and I was here during the r u jelly penis posting trend.

explain to me how running 6 miles a day with no forethought to programming, then attempting to lift heavy weights, is a good idea?

Get Pavel Tsatsouline "Super Joints:
> libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=E0133F4D9996C4FCBD833915D3666A40

There's a routine from a surgeon after a few pagers, still the beginning of the book. Read it (it's not even 10p, from what I recall), practice it everyday. This will assure you stay in good shape, and probably will be enough to make your pain go away, since you're very young.

But, I assume you want something more specific on the back pain management. And this book is the shit:
"8 Steps to a Pain-Free Back" by Esther Gokhale:
> libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=9B5A4434145008DCF492EEAB9AFE5F04
You're still too young to have a back pain that needs a surgical intervention, and that book is so good that it's steps are used as a last resource before dealing with surgery. However, there's a guide to good posture in the book, it's excellent as well the couple of "exercises" indicated.

Hope you get better user

t. med fag

will take 10 more years till Veeky Forums embraces McGill

Ok, where on your back? Is it at the line where your bitch tits lay, just on your back?

Fuck you

I’m thinking levator is too stretched. Homeboy needs to work on elongating scm, scalenes and pec major. Op try pinning the muscle of your pec right at your sternum. Roll your shoulder outward like you’re trying to push your back muscles towards your spine. Alternatively run your fingers, like a knife up and down your ribs at your sternum for like 10 seconds.

Do this too. It’ll help your anterior muscles that are too short.

What else do you do during your day?
I was Veeky Forums running probably 6miles a day and lifting non-stop at work and developed serious back pain.
Turned out to be sciatica from slouching in my shitty computer chair when I got home every day.
I got past this by making a standing desk and doing all the stretches I remember from my Muay Thai days.

Don't be a little fucking bitch who is afraid of what others think.

I'm a millwright with back issues and I do yoga at home every day and it helps a fucking ton.

Do you want to be pain free and flexible or do you want make sure everything thinks you're a super manly man as you waddle around in pain.

ROM WOD > Great success.

Been there done that user. Work with a weight that you don't feel pain with and build up from there, is the only way. As far as stretching do movements like Joe's de Franco "Limber 11", specially focus on hip flexors which trigger back pain usually. Also I'd recommend doing Ab curls on lower body day. All of this made my back pain disappear completely.

All of this is implying that you don't have an hernia or something similar, so get that checked if you can.

No ab curls my bad, I meant Standing Cable Crunches.

Candito style
youtube.com/watch?v=n1252pBQFTk

Dislocated my L4 vertebrae and cracked my L5 driving fast on a gravel road LOL. Bulging discs is now my Indian name. Still lift though.
>#1 stretch before lifting and in between is hanging from a pull-up bar
>do Romanian Deadlifts on every hamstring day
>Romanian deads royally fucked with my back but the better I got at doing them the more my back improved
>replace back Squats with Front Squats
>do Abs and stomach vacuums
>stretching relieves the pain temporarily but strengthening the back can prevent the pain

This
Also go to a physio he will prescribe good exercises incl. McGill or McKenzie exercises
Do your exercises. The more you do tthem the better your back will be. It's like with everything.

T. Someone who fixed his back