Yes. You're a fatty ding dong.

No, you're a 10% body fat slayer.

you're fucking obese mate

KYS for even asking that dick

You've come to the right place, now go read the sticky lard boy

I don't feel I am obese

You are well over 35% bordering of 40.
You're litterally obese.

Probably a troll post, but I'll take the bait and assume you have honest intentions. You are 35-40% body fat.

In my homeland, you would be considered svelte.

That much? What level is considered too much or dangerous?

i was also going to guess 35

definitely 40%+

Serious question. Do you ever get laid or intereact with females?

Yes I do I am not that fat

Morons. 40% bodyfat is like 350+ pounds depending on height

Height/weight and age?

interacting with females is easy.
getting laid as a fat guy now that is a bit harder.

5'7 220 pounds

You're more fat than body m8.

You're around 30%

He said breathing heavily.

Is that considered too high/ dangerous?

He looks about 220 lbs, guessing 5'10" to 6. That's roughly 37% body fat given average skeletal, muscle, organ, and fluid compositions.

I'm only 5'7

Then it's safe to assume you're 35-40% leaning towards the higher end of the range

According to what calculator

A friend said based on BMI I should be no more than 155 pounds but no way I can lose 65 pounds

It's armchair math and I'm going off your lack of muscle definition in the pic. The only way to know exact is to get tested.

Bmi is stupid for anyone who regularly lifts.

BMI measures body mass not bodyfat.

In terms of longevity, lower bodymass always means higher chance of living for a long time and having lower chances of diseases and injuries and what not.

Espescially if you're unnaturally swole.
The biggest problem with BMI is that it didn't include frame and how certain people would carry certain amounts of mass naturally and that it was healthy.
But now that we have a BMI scale based on frame we can sort of get a decent measure out of it now.

Oh and online calculaters tend to be relatively okay to use when measuring bodyfat.
Go onto any fitness forum where people post their body size and their tested bodyfat percentage. If you use the online calculators and compare you'll see that it's not that far off.

Either way I feel I need to lose some fat

You think this fat arse lifts? Maybe burgers to his gob

Disgusting ear some dnp and quit being a lazy pig

Post a standing pic

Standing

You're not just "fat", you are obese.

My friend said based on my BMI I am obese

Yes you are obese

>In terms of longevity, lower bodymass always means higher chance of living for a long time and having lower chances of diseases and injuries and what not.

lanklets actually believe this

I don't even like in-n-out and now I'm starving, thanks.

You're well on your way to bloatmaxx, keep going!

OP is not starving

I'd guess 30% mate, but don't worry. Read the sticky, and you're gonna make it.
Seriously, I don't want you, or ANYONE, to fail. I WANT you to see success, and you can. You really can.

Thank you. Not sure why everyone is so mean about my body

if you wanna see then succeed, you shouldnt sugarcoat the truth to not "hurt" his feelings lmao. no way hes 30%

Second for BMI not being the end all, be all. But you can lose weight my dude. I'm 5'9, was 240 and dropped to 185 in about 2 years with diet and moderate exercise. 28% bodyfat currently, trying to make this year "my year"

From my experience keeping track of your diet and nutrition is going to be far more important than lifting at this point.

OP this will be you soon

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aQucR96U9dE

You look like Ethan Klein.

40+% my friend

My friend said I have lost control of my eating

People aren't actually trying to be mean, that's just how the board culture is. People here come off as more abrasive than they actually mean to sound (to someone asking legitimate questions/advice). Don't pay it any mind, seriously.

You already recognize that there's some room for improvement on the bodyfat front, and Veeky Forums is a great place to learn more about what it takes to make and stay on-track with relevant goals. Check the sticky and hang around for a bit mate. And never forget, we're all gonna make it

Consider B L O A T M A X X brother

Not sure how many layers of denial you are on, but you are obese. ANd this isn't "Veeky Forums meme-obese" this is real life obese. Your bodyfat is undoubtedly close to 40%. There's nothing subjective about it, and """According to BMI I am obese" you can say 500 times, but this time it's 100 percent correct.
You are obese, is what I'm trying to say. But consider this, if you make some dietary changes TODAY, like RIGHT now, change the things you buy at the supermarket (this one's important), you can start losing the weight rather than adding on the weight TODAY.

This. Start counting calories and doing some exercise at the very least. Just calculate your TDEE and 500-1,000 calories less than that. Do some light research and learn the basics of how to lose weight. Buy a scale and weigh yourself on a regular basis. Seeing the number going down may help to keep you motivated in the early stages as the first few weeks are the hardest. I also highly recommend drinking mostly water and low-calorie drinks like black coffee or tea. It is best to eat your calories and not drink them. Otherwise, you will just be even more hungry and that much more likely to over eat.

Yes your bodyfat is more than 25%. Closer to 40% actually.
Yep, definitely not an illusion because you were sitting before. See chart. Your body looks like the 35% guy, nowhere near 25%.
Nobody is being mean you autistic nigger faggot, you asked the question and you're getting honest answers
If you want compliments go to a hugbox forum like tumblr where everyone will look at you like the princess you really are

Google "Scooby TDEE calc", download MFP and BUY A FOOD SCALE

Kek

BMI is PERFECT for this situation, since this obese loser looks like he hasnt lifted a single weight in all his life.

He's clearly not a nigger you moron. Look at how fat and white he is.

Dem niggers are starving

BECAUSE YOU ARE

What's this?

Can I get some feedback on my bulk?

I gained 10kgs in 3 months at the end of last year. Veeky Forums says in the December picture, I'm at 20% bodyfat - what was I in September?

I gained weight with 3500kcals a day, 200gs of protein - am I retarded to keep eating 3500kcals a day now I'm at 85kgs? My plan is to keep bulkiing until April but I don't know if I should stop and do a mini cut now or something so I don't go too far over 20%

That's because this white pig ate all the fucking food

I think you have a hot body.

You don't think I am obese?

Time for a cut, friendo.

For how long and down to what weight/bf?

I've never cut before

NOT MAXXED YET

ON THE EDGE

Of what? Obesity?

You gained 10kg but your lifts barely went up what the hell program are you running. That progression is shite

You need to cut to about 160lbs, I'm not joking. I used to be obese, didn't think so. You think hey maybe I'm 10lbs overweight, maybe even 20. You'll realise that while bmi isn't perfect, if you don't have lots of muscle mass then it's fairly accurate.

You're definately not skinny, but I'm into hairy guys with a bit of belly.

Try harder

>Is that considered too high/ dangerous?

It's not an emergency but your life will probably be shorter than it has to be if you go on like this.