Where my S I P B O I S 2018 at?

Where my S I P B O I S 2018 at?
What you sipping on today?
>pic related

The RAREST SIP OF ALL
Imma celebrate this moment with a sip

Didnt have enough change on me for a sip today so I got a Rip It for $0.99, don't make the same mistake /s i p p e r s/

Fuck ya I am

>The year changes
>The sips don't
OG S I P B O I S where you at?

YUPPPPPP

orange sip goat

Sipps are bad for your heart and bad for you

Prove me wrong

Also white best flavor

>yellow
disgustnig

Carrie, in any form, reduces your ability to absorb nutrients and protein while it is in your gut.

>Intentionally gimping your program

Not going to make it.

Gonna have a red sip in the morning. Been sippin blues/whites lately.

Anyone else get hooked on white sips for about 6 months and then make a sharp transition to orange? I got completely burnt out on white, have not drank one in months

they discontinued that one for a reason

Cuz people were getting robbed at gunpoint for dem sipz

I quit taking sipps recently. It's gotten to the point where I'm too used to caffeine, I could drink 2 monsters back to back and still get to sleep on time.

Why do people say they're bad for your heart? Why would they be? Kidneys I understand, but heart?

Caffeine (most stimulants, really) will spike blood pressure and constrict your arteries along with an increase in heart rate. In some cases it can cause arrhythmia.

Not usually a big issue unless you're particularly sensitive, have other health issues or are knocking back a lot of caffeinated drinks.

Just ordered the orange sip deal on amazon for 30$ has anyone had orange is it any good?

orange is the best of the ultras

Sip for the day

Ever sipped on one of these bad boys?

They have them around the EMS workrooms at the hospitals in my city. Very nice sips

they have them in every gas station in Canada :p

>tfw drink one red bull a day
>tfw drink sweet tea instead of water
hahahaha

nice

>not sipping on Rossi Monster
>not supporting the GOAT
S O Y B O Y S

GOAT mug m8

Have 2 absolute zeros in my bag for work today. Will sip one around lunch with a protein bar and one on way home.

Dirty SARM user, so I've been sipping Pipeline Punch like crazy for those few extra cals while bulking. Miss them already post cycle. Back to absolute zeros and ultra blue/whites

C A N C E R