Other urls found in this thread:

ourworldindata.org/grapher/daily-per-capita-caloric-supply?year=1960
nintil.com/2016/05/11/the-soviet-union-food/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you go on a board where people post their naked male bodies

>t.soygoy

still more facial hair than most

This creature receives actual supplemented testosterone at an amount that equals a healthy male. Odds are, it's higher test than you.

>t.s*Yboy

the chad soyboy callout vs the incel cope

Has nothing to do with him being gay

Has to do with him being tattoo covered, wimpy, stupid hair womanly frame Communist (even tho that's shopped on)

>when you eat soy
Hahaha thats a chick mate

Real communists are strong of body and mind. Get this cake away from this NeoLiberal, they don't deserve the honor of eating the people's hammer and sickle.

>Communists
>Eating
Lol

t. picrelated

>Real communists are strong of body and mind.

>grow grain and let the government take it for recompense
>strong of body and mind

Pick one.

i have HIV too lol

what if he is a nice guy and fun to hang out irl ?

>guy

That is a biological female.

First in space, best fasters, and 99.9% literacy rate, Piggies. Oink oink, enjoy your reality TV and potato chips.

>down wit the proletariot

enjoy your starvation

Some of these guys are so attractive its like its not even possible

>best fasters
nice
fuck American pig scum

Where in Portland Oregon was this picture taken?

P O R T L A N D

O

R

T

L

A

N

D

there is nothing wrong with nudity.

Wish I had a buldge that big

Didn't know Mark Rippetoe was one of (((them))).

I don't know if that's a stupid joke or not, but the proletariat is actually the word used to denote the expendable and replacable working class. and no one can really have a functioning brain and be against having workers.

no u

I also appreciate memes but this is a good opportunity to get learned. For the period that the Soviet Union existed till its dismemberment it had a higher caloric supply per capita than the United States:

ourworldindata.org/grapher/daily-per-capita-caloric-supply?year=1960

Bring the slider to 1960 and press play, watch until 1991.

>le not real communists

Per capita, sure. How was the general distribution, though? Was it more or less egalitarian? I'm not trying to say anything here, I'm geniuinely curios.

t. homo

Never looked into it but I suppose it would have been more equitable than the capitalist states.

I mean, you would think, right? But then again, some are more equal than others.

What kind of retarded sickle is this?

>trusting communist statistics
Oh wow, you Western red cucks sure love those fairy tales.

>Summoning the cuckmenists
Fuck off

wtf im with her now

Embarrassing. Absolutely embarrassing. Middle-class, teenage commie LARPers are the cringiest, least self-aware people on Earth. Unironically kill yourself, fag.

Real communists dont even know what a cake looks like

Why stop there? Don't trust any statistics at all, better yet interpret all sentences as lies.

Communist statistics are notoriously fixed to go along with the propaganda.

inb4 it's the same everywhere
No

that person is an actual woman that is on testosterone so they can grow a beard and pretend to be a boy

You only restated your own point and anything asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. We have science because common opinion isn't the same thing as the truth, 'notorious' here means nothing.

It's pretty widely known that the USER's statistics were fitted to suit their propaganda. I'm not saying I have evidence to the contrary, but it would be similarly naive to trust north Korean statistics on the internment of their citizens
>inb4 science always prevails
The Nazi party dismissed quantum physics as a Jewish conspiracy, you can always ignore whatever doesn't fit your agenda
Also it may be pretty anecdotal, but people I know who traveled in the USSR very clearly remember the lack of variety in restaurants, empty shelves on supermarkets etc

KILL VEGANS

how do you explain china and NK communist

Soyboy

photoshopped hammer n sicle

You can't really get around what I originally said. If your point is that politics supersedes science that's fine but it should be applied universally. For instance you likely live in a country to whom the Soviet Union was an official enemy. Do you think this political situation has anything to do with your views or that of the society you're in (re: it's pretty widely known that...)?

I'm not sure what you're trying to say with your second point but at least the portion after the Nazis and quantum physics is ironic. It is true that you can always ignore what doesn't fit your worldview, for instance you can be presented with statistics about caloric supply and state that they're fabricated.

I don't think anecdotes are necessarily useless, they need to be accounted for. I do however think that statistics matter more. Even today the amount of people who would like to return to the Soviet Union keeps rising. Before its dissolution there was a referendum on whether to maintain the Soviet Union or disband it and the vast majority of votes were for maintaining it.

They had their revolutions much later and their periods of peace only really began after the early-mid 50's. It also naturally takes time to rebuild countries. There really isn't anything to explain here. If you want to know things about modern China and the DPRK you can ask.

That's fucking original :) Upvote!

Good thing I don't eat soy that shit sounds gay

This guy really has some tragic genetics.

yes but they became communist at a similar time as eastern europe however experienced mass famine boyo explain

Hammer and sickle cell

that was because mao was retarded

the trouble with giving all that power to the state is that the state has to be competent. Pretty much every government has that problem, it's just most governments don't have so much power that it becomes an issue

it's a trans-male

>wtf I'm with the fat woman instead of the fat man now!
Reminder that there was only one Veeky Forums-approved candidate

This is what happens when you're gay

You train like this

Too bad he's retarded

>soda
>tablet device
>40%+ BF Obese
looks like the jew fell for his own jew tactics

unless its a lie of course, commie gov lies did you know that?

polfags are not the same as fitfags
Know the difference
Save a life

Famines.
Famines everywhere.
Also, please tell me about the time the Soviets had to ship grain to the US to feed a starving population.

Oh, it didn't happen? The US did it instead? Yeah, commie.

Everyone look up the definition of Equivocation. It is the logical fallacy preferred by Soyboys when defending their soyhood. They attack the word “soyboy” by saying soy isn’t the cause of anything instead of the idea behind it

damn that girl to his right looks like a qt

What is Aleppo?

a commie sickle

Fuck off dairy fairy

#feelthejohnson

>/leftypol/ trying to raid Veeky Forums

Wow Mark Rippetoe really let himself go.

it never fails to amuse me that the shoop is taken seriously.
If only soy inspired communism maybe America would be less cucked by international banking cartels.

lol no

Our day will come tovarish

This has been proven to be untrue. Millions died in famines caused by collectivisation especially in Ukraine, where many people resorting to cannibalism or suicide.

nintil.com/2016/05/11/the-soviet-union-food/

>fit approved candidate
>unironically picking a brainlet
appropiate

Soyboy is a reddit meme

I totally remember all those bread lines in the us. Checks out, def true.

>ha! You have to be a soy chugging liberal now!

Yeah by robbing east yurope

No, it was invented on Veeky Forums

No asshurt soyboys are trying to rewrite history

>anyone ever thinking that people posting soyboy were even the same species as chad
if i ever get called soyboy for my opinions on /tv/ or whatever i sometimes just reply with a current body pic and ask them to post theirs. SURPRISE SURPRISE none of them ever have

cool story bro

Post current body

Kek, I would say near slabtown but it's probably east side.

WTFF IS THIS

LEL
I AM MAD THAT THESE ARYAN AND GREEK GODS APPRECIATE HARDWORK

This tbqh

thats right.

/pol/chads are clearly superior

Then why all the famines?