"I do intermittent fasting"

>"I do intermittent fasting"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dFT2IKmwyfg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP, are you retarded?

Intermittent fasting is literally for soyboys, just eat your three square meals and stop being such a novelist contrarian faggot. just another fad

>tfw intermittent breathing + nopoo masterrace

how to achieve this mode?

OP, youtube people that do intermittent fasting. they actually are more ripped than every single natty bodybuilder out there.

people that do IF have higher test and HGH than people that don`t. there is extensive reasearch on this. kinobody`s blog has a list of every study.

>be OP
>No results from IF
>it it it it isn't me it's the fasting a swear

>Intermittent fasting is literally for soyboys
You are literally retarded.
No I don't mean figuratively like you did, you are actually retarded

I bet op broke his fast by drinking coffee thinking calories were the only thing that broke it

autists

normal human beings

Can you at least explain why you think it's for soyboys?

For me it's about eating when you're hungry. Why the fuck should I eat at three specific and completely arbitrary times when I'm not even hungry?

IF/F is the true redpill.

Your body goes into hunt mode. Your senses heighten. You secrete HGH and BDNF. Your mind is clear.

No wonder early great philosophers fasted for days

Learn what hunger really is:
youtube.com/watch?v=dFT2IKmwyfg

>autists
Oh no, you've insulted me. My feeling hurts

100%. The human body was not meant to feed constantly.

If mastering my body and running in as close to optimal condition as I can is soy, I guess I'm fucking soy, boys.

Seriously, though, OP. Stop jerking off and start fasting. You know what's really soy? Not being in control of your mind and body.

Yeah, I've been doing IF since before I even knew it was a fitness thing. I've always hated having to eat breakfast and lunch. When I moved out by myself I always had a single massive dinner after school/work. Much easier, healthier and less time consuming.

Why would that be soy?

give me one good reason why I should intentionally starve myself for hours in a day just to "cut more". Just run more nigger, stop following memes.

because I also eat when I'm hungry, I don't wait 16+ hours (totally arbitrary btw) for nothing. this is all a fad just like veganism, keto, paleo, homo, etc pure soyboy Tumblr diets. all the greats ate their 3 square meals, why can't you?

No, dipshit, 16 hours isn't arbitrary. It's around the point atophagy starts to get going.

Do you ride a horse considering that all the historical greats rode horses or do you drive a car because new research, development and engineering have made the horse obsolete?

You are a dense motherfucker.

>atophagy
>phag

told you, pure memes and buzzwords. Also many of the greats also drove cars

What if I told you I do indeed eat three square meals a day and also intermittent fast. I don't think you know what it is.

Got it. This is bait. I see now. Thank you for giving it away, OP.

they were also on roids so i guess you better start taking them. youre just too much of a pussy to give up your precious food arent you fatty

OP is not as smart as he thinks he is.

Eating all your food in one sitting is not "three square meals"

that post alone was, yes. the OP I made was not however

I specifically chose pre-steroid bodybuilders, what now?

>novelist contrarian faggot

Perfection, my gentleman

3 meals a day is a modern invention that came along with the industrialization of Western society. It's not any more "natural" than 18 meals a day.

I don't wait 16 hours if I'm hungry before that. Eat however you want, but don't criticize others for eating the way that suits them best when you don't have an argument beyond "soy lol xD"

>I specifically chose pre-steroid bodybuilders, what now?

This is clearly bait, John Grimek may be pre steroids and definitely looks like it but Frank Zane was deffo roided. Oh and I eat one meal a day, fite me

Fuck, I meant to post Leigh Frank. the point still stands, there's no need to gorge yourself one hour a day. hell if people fasted for a day and then went back to breakfast lunch and dinner that would be one thing, but eating all 2k/3k of your calories in one sitting? that's just retarded

>there's no need to gorge yourself one hour a day

There's no need to do anything. Fasting for a certain amount of time has proven beneficial effects though.

Why does this make you mad?

>Why does this make you mad?

because IF specifically is a fad. if you read my post that you responded to, I have no problem with people fasting for a day and then going back to their 3 meals a day. I don't mind Every Other Day fasting, but this retarded notion of eating all your calories in one sitting reeks of bulimia, and unless you're a female, that's the most soyboy thing to be.

Bulimia means that you're obsessively throwing up the trash food you've obsessively eaten. I've never done that and I only eat healthy food. There are no similarities.

3 meals a day is just as much of a meme as omad.

breakfast is an antiquated tradition, it only existed for when men had to work 10+ hour days back when transportation was slow and there wasn't fast food

This. If you aren't doing physical labour ALL FUCKING DAY, then you shouldn't be eating breakfast.

the effects are no more beneficial than eating at an caloric deficit.

>im so in control i dont even fucking eat breakfast

>Eating all your food in one sitting is not "three square meals"

You're right, it's not. That's called OMAD or "one meal a day", and it's an equally valid way of losing fat in a healthy way, provided that meal contains all of your daily caloric and nutritional needs.

Personally, I have breakfast at midday, lunch at about 2, and my last meal at 6, giving me an 18 hour a day fast. I'm still getting three square meals, and I'm still fasting every day.

Again, I think you've come here to shit on something you don't know anything about.

>he doesn't eat a nice fulfilling breakfast that carries him all day with the energy he needs

Wew lad, get a load of this faggot.

There's nothing wrong with intermittent fasting if you don't become IF cult member.

It was only a matter of time before the foodjew arrived.

>I do OMAD

wtf is omad?

You should all of your food post workout when you actually need nutrients for recovery. Also eating breakfast fucks your insulin.

One meal a day

Scientifically speaking, it's more than just a "fad".

eat cum

16h is literally arbitrary you dumb faggot.
Why not 14 or 15h why not 17h?

Here is the obvious reason, because some people just want to find a way to skip breakfast and have a massive lunch.

But here is teh funny part, people who feed on protein just before bed and right after waking up have more muscle short and long term, because they have more constant muscle protein synthesis as opposed to being catabolic for half the day.
So, for natties, there really is no reason to do any sort of fasting lmao, roiders use IF in order to cut calories without tracking, that is all there is to it.

>For me it's about eating when you're hungry.

Don`t all people do that?

Do you live under a rock? Ever seen obese people?

breakfast is literally the most important meal, its the only one I don't skip