Who here wants to just beat the shit out of some faggot...

Who here wants to just beat the shit out of some faggot? I have been waiting for someone to pick a fight with me but it never happens. I don't even care if I lose. I just want to get some solid hits in.

checked and you can beat my ass anytime qt ' 3'

checked and i know that feel user. just keep lifting.

i havnt had a fight in at least 6 years
i want to beat the shit out of some fuckn white sjw who preaches muslim culture BS

nice one user

Checked

last time I felt like that I went out drinking with some friends and we picked a fight with some moving cars and the 4 of us ended up getting jumped by 15 people

You're failing at suppressing your inner shadow OP. One which is a sadist that's for sure. Aye, I have a sadist in me too. Learn to love, trust and help people.

Otherwise, go to some kickboxing/muay thai/boxing gym and spar with people.

Fuck dude you are right. I am pretty good at controlling it but sometimes I am pushed too far

I'll fight you for those Pents...

Czeched

>tfw no one ever picked a fight on me or tried to bully me

Same I'm just waitin on a motherfucker to try and say something
Also nice digits

Go to a boxing gym and get in to sparring with the fight team

You'll get wrecked and your ego problems will sort themselves out

I beat the ever living fucking shit out of my ex’s boyfriend and bashed the back of his head in with my elbows until my friend ripped me off

>a-alpha as fuck right guys??

To give context she monkey branched to this dude and complained about me while he talked shit about me.

>mfw he was the exact body type Veeky Forums strives for and I was 140ibs scrawny kid at the time and slammed his shit and got ground control

good shit user, hope you dumped that bitch like a thot-potato too

did you get in any trouble? I always fantasize about fighting people but then realize im not in high school anymore and get anxiety about going to jail

just start boxing

To give even more context this was a while after we broke up. I was going through a manic episode and fucking snapped and just blasted everyone’s shit who fucked me over in the past. These morons came to my house picking a fight. I was barely 18 at the time and whatever charges they planned on pressing would get ass blasted by two accounts of assault and trespassing, and possibly battery? I think about this a lot and feel bad at times, then red-pilled me remembers it was all a lie and that’s just how the cookie crumbles. Manic me is wreckless in the fact I will enforce karma on those I feel deserve it. Just a long story user. I’d greentext but idk how long that will take me on mobile

>>/fraud/

Forgot to add this led to 2 weeks in a sketchy mental institution. In the long run all I did was shit all over my ex and her boyfriend. A lot of people are scared of me because of this, but were oddly supportive and took my side of things. After the situation my social media blew up, but I went MIA not too long afterwards.

Would I do it again? Fuck no.
Do I feel guilt? Yes occasionally. I have conflicted feelings about this, but feel why should I feel bad when these people didn’t feel bad for what they were doing to me? Hence mania and my brutal ideologies

Im not sure if I understand the story but if the guy was trying to fight you and you just stood up for yourself there is nothing to feel about

this

I want you to hit me, as hard as you can.

>waiting
Beta fagget. You start the fight first

Check’d
I often have thoughts of some cunt starting shit with me and me fucking tearing them apart. I’ve had 3 fights in my life and it just doesn’t feel enough.

checked, same here bud

Sounds like you're a repressed homo. Just accept it and fuck men.

a guy at the gym called me a twinkie he said, "a twinkie with an ass like that?!" and he patted me there before I left... but I found out what he meant I think?

What website

it's shit tier for gay people, if you change body hair from hairy to smooth, you go from bear to chubby

you dont have to be gay to use the test... I just wanted to try it since I didnt know what a twink was...

it's a test that shows how gay people see body types, so if you care about that...

literally just asked for the link

i didnt know why the guy at the gym called me a twinkie...someone on /v/ linked it...

>1st day back at the gym yesterday
>gym is full with normies doing normie things
>squat racks all busy with noobs
>wait like a sad cunt for a rack to open
fuck these new year resolution faggots

Cultural appropriation.
As a native of the proud Czech people, I feel offended

You sound like an autismo dork.

You're a fucking wimp
I'll start a fight with you and I guarantee you won't get any hits in before I destroy you.
Under aged autistic faggot

it was on Veeky Forums ages ago

how did you go?

Yeah that's pretty normal I think when you're in a bad mood.
When I'm stressed and haven't had my sparring sessions for the week I used to wander around at night through bad areas hoping something would happen, but I haven't been in a real fight in years.
Training/sparring helps though. I've got some really good partners in my krav maga gym who are just as stupid as I am and we happily beat the shit out of each other.

This desu

why dont ya just search 'gay body type calculator'

Literally had a dream last night that I went to a Harry Potter camp and it was full of sjws that kept disagreeing with everything I said until this white knight tried to start shit with me, so I just punched him in the face which started a chain reaction of soyboys and pig women trying to fight me and I just kept punching them all in the face and it felt so fucking good lads, there was nothing they could do to stop me I was way too strong for them. I woke up feeling like a champion but then became disappointed that it wasn't real.

Chekeddddddd

I used to always get in fights on nights out. I rarely started it but apparently my sense of humour causes conflict. When I used to fight a lot I was always a more laid back person and didn't know any stress. Now I get stressed and angry at stupid things. Fighting is such a great release.

>I woke up feeling like a champion but then became disappointed that it wasn't real.

Hold on to this moment of clarity, user.

as if I haven't, I'm not a brainlet, just a faggot

Why do you want to hurt people OP
what's wrong with you?