21 year old BodyBuilder dies from Flu

>Be healthy 21 year old
>Die from the Flu

Whoa...so this is the power...of weight lifting....
msn.com/en-ca/health/medical/healthy-21-year-old-bodybuilder-dies-just-days-after-flu-diagnosis/ar-BBIdAy7?li=AAadgLE&ocid=spartanntp

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5253577/Bodybuilder-21-dies-FLU-five-days-catching-it.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How the fuck do you manage to the from the flu

Probably got heart inflammation from training while having a fever

Yes

I'm 30 and I'm just getting over the flu. Fever shot up to 103 but broke earlier today. Think I'm gonna make it.

That and factor in preexisting organ damage from roids and too much pre. Competitive bodybuilding is not a healthy endeavor.

>healthy bodybuilder

Literally an oxymoron. Natty or not, the aesthetics that bodybuilding communities endorse are not physically healthy but just look "good" (i.e. their weird standard of good).

>gymcel
>healthy
Jej

>the Japanese cold

Okay Fatty McFat.

dude I had the flu this year and it was no joke

like it took me 3 weeks to get back to 100%

I got my shot too and I've never been hit this hard by an illness. I thought it was a cold so I didn't go to a doctor but fuck I should have.

As long as you were drinking fluids and taking a fever reducer like Tylenol or Ibuprofen there wasn't much a doc could do for the flu. Maybe iv you if you'd let yourself get too dehydrated but other than that you're just exposing medical offices to needless germs.

doesn't tamiflu shorten the duration of the flu?

Probably did nofap 2bh.

Give me one study, just one that proves that bodybuilding is unhealthy.

Only within 48 hours of symptom onset which are usually extremely mild. It's kind of dumb to go in every time you feel a sniffle coming on. Unless you're really old, a baby, or immunodeficient.

I agree and that's why I didn't go in. But dude my symptoms were BAD. Like I had the chills and a deep chest cough

it almost felt like pneumonia honestly

You probably had a secondary bacterial infection (pneumonia is this in the lungs but you can get it in your sinuses too) deep coughing and an excessive off color phlegm are hallmarks of this. At that point go get your antibiotics from the doc.

Pneumonia is about the same level of severity, but I'd way rather have that than the flu, you feel fine but you cant breathe deeply and cough up rank shit all day, not too bad desu.

>t. Had my entire left lung fill with pus before getting admitted to the hospital and missing 3 months of school

The flu can kill - even healthy, adult patients.

Some strains are/were especially deadly, like the Spanish Flu.

i always thought the flu was pretty dangerous and killed a lot of people each year. But almost all of the deaths are in 3rd world shitholes because of their lack of everything remotely healthy/sanitary

All the more reason to go with a home gym. Less likely to get sick if nobody else is touching your equipment. Still though, it's sad to read about something like this. RIP

This, the body isnt meant for the unnatural eating and weightlifting that bodybuilders do
its juts a trend like in the past when fat people were considered the hottest or pale white ghosts were considered hot and now you gotta have a tan and be thin
This fad shall pass too and hopefully people wont die or snap thier shit up anymore

So far a 7 year old and a 21 year old have died.

Gymcels btfo

What about one self case study starring the bodybuilder who died from fucking flu on a caloric restrictive diet and stressing training regime that does cause stress in the body overall?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5253577/Bodybuilder-21-dies-FLU-five-days-catching-it.html
>"Looking like a bodybuilder is supposed to, which is an exaggeration of human form, can involve extreme forms of restrictive dieting which weakens the organs and can contribute of lead to organize failure."

I have the flu. Maybe I will die too! I hope so...

>yoyo-dieting
>anabolic steroids
>healthy
"ok"

it can be healthy for the average normie who goes to the gym to 'look good' But at competitive levels it is the exact opposite of healthiness

bodybuilding is healthy to an extent which 90% of gym goers pass
if you think squatting 315+ or diddling 405 is good for you, you need a reality check
the only truly healthy thing you can do is cardio, but we all know we dont lift to be healthy, not primarily at least
there are many pro bodybuilders who mentioned that THE most unhealthy time for a person is during a competition, body deprived of food, unhealthy amount of low bodyfat and a massive amount of stress on the body in general
>guy in OP
mongoloid got the flu and trained through it
>body is weakened by flu, got fever, is on the ropes, let me just hit the gym and beat the shit out of it further
color me surprised
case and point: dont be a fucking autistic retard and rest when you need to

Poor guy, rest in peace

>if you think squatting 315+ or diddling 405 is good for you, you need a reality check
None of this is inherently unhealthy, the dieting and anabolics are the real culprits.

This desu, and the training through a fucking flu bit too while restricting your calories.

32 here. Shit wrecked me over Christmas. Fever hit 103 as well; all gains took a dive.

I don't think fat was ever considered hot. Fat girls were painted because that's who could afford paintings. Fat well kept girls that sat on their ass all day.

>if you think squatting 315+ or diddling 405 is good for you, you need a reality check

wew lad i can promise you i am a better athlete and healthier human bean than you

>315 = 121kgs
wut, bruh how is this gonna damage you severly?

>literally almost 0 fat on the body
>ultra restrictive diet low on every vitamin and averything else you need to function properly
>anabolic steroids and growth hormones

Lol, if that's him in OPs pic he is clearly natty.

Even if he was on roids, which doesn't seem like it considering how he looked, even then, it's obvious you don't understand anything about roids. It's not possible to get heart problems from gear in a few years, it happens over the course of 2-3 decades on non-stop blast and cruise - and even then, it only happens to those with already pre-existing heart conditions, majority of users never get any problems.

>bodybuilder
So that just means anyone who lifts for a few years now? Yeah, this guy looked very good but nothing that makes you go “whoah, that guy must be a professional!”

>ultra restrictive diet low on every vitamin and averything else you need to function properly
Are you retarded? The one thing bodybuilders do do very healthily is diet at least. Most of them pretty much eat only healthy homemade meals that include lots of veggies.

People can die from the flu very easily, you underestimate it.

I have had Asthma since birth so I’ve been getting flu shots every year since I was born. Except for this year, I didn’t go/forgot. My dad and mum got the flu recently and I had to take care of them for a week and a half, they were both bedridden.

Typical retard understanding of history. Fat people have never been considered attractive even in the slightest. They were used as models in art because an artist would never pick a pretty and fit peasant as their model, always some gluttonous aristocrat who would pay them a lot of money for the work.

Fit bodies have always been considered the most attractive, because society and culture has no effect on it, it is 100% instinctual.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5253577/Bodybuilder-21-dies-FLU-five-days-catching-it.html
all those fat fucks in the comments with their sickening broscience about how being muscular and fit makes you more suspectible to illness lmao

This is why freedom of speech should not exist. Why let retards poison the world with their ideas.

>2-3 decades on non-stop blast and cruise
>zyzz died at the age of 50
back to /fraud/ you go

The kid had underlying medical issues they dont know about or arent releasing. After autopsy we will know.

there are cultures that to this day force feed their women to morbid obesity levels, because it's their beauty standard.

That being said, what was "fat" throughout most of history is below average in modern burgerland

>rice, chicken, broccoli
all the vitamin you need right

How was that guy a professional body builder? I practically look like that and I don't make a living out of it. Sad.

We're talking about the civilized world, not small tribes of savages who think electricity is witchcraft.

A guy I know who did BB was a retard who cut water too hard with diuretics and died the morning of a contest from lack of water. I don't know if it caused a stroke or a heart attack but I remember it was because of the dehydration.

>yfw ebola is back
he has found de wey

He probably thinks your bone density and tendon/ligament/joint strength don't also increase relative to weight lifted for some reason

It's not a fad, or even really physical attraction. It is a marker for wealth.
>Overweight people were "attractive" when food was scarce and wealthy people could afford to be fat. (and obesity has NEVER been attractive)
>Pale people were "attractive" when work was mainly performed outside in the sun, and wealthy people could afford spend most of their time indoors.
>Thin and tan people are "attractive" now because wealthy people can afford healthy food and leisure time outdoors.
The only way thin and tan will stop being "attractive" is if/when all of the poor people become thin and tan again.

Zyzz died because he was doing other drugs and staying a retarded amount of time in the sauna.

Nobody said "pro bodybuilder" my gymcel friend.

You're clearly another butthurt retard who makes shit up about roids because you're jealous of the gains that are possible on them.
If you would be honest and not a little baby, you would acknowledge that Zyzz was a junkie. He took cocaine, heroin, alcohol, all kinds of drugs. No shit you're gonna die in a matter of few years if you're on gear AND use hard drugs and alcohol.
You can use steroids for 50 fucking years non stop and die as a very fit 70-80 year old man if you just don't touch any other drugs, do not drink alcohol, and do not eat fast food.
Maybe you don't have the discipline to do that, but I do.

Who cares about some nigger tribes, you do realize their average IQ is around 60?
Fat has always been considered ugly among humans, such as Europeans. Always.

What even is your argument? Are you actually such an unintelligent retard that you're here pretending like bodybuilders eat nothing more than rice, chicken and broccoli? Are we supposed to take this retarded lie seriously or something?

Fucking normalfags ruining a good meme

haha right, link or didn't happen

>Overweight people were "attractive" when food was scarce and wealthy people could afford to be fat. (and obesity has NEVER been attractive)

Overweight people have never been considered attractive except for a few rare tribes in Africa. Being well fed, strong and healthy was attractive, as opposed to malnourished, weak and skinny. That does not mean that overweight people have ever been considered attractive in the past.

>Have flu
>Twisted ankle
>About to participate in a mandatory physical test in the army
>Give it everything I got
>Make retarded grunts and gasping for air as I keep pushing forward
>Pass the test
>More or less faint a few minutes later
>Officer crouch beside me
>"Looks like you're sick recruit user"
>"I am"
>"Did you participate in the test?"
>"I did, sir"
>"Did you make it?"
>"I passed, sir"
>"Don't ever do anything physical when you have the flu user, either way well done you fucking idiot"

Then I was forced to be in a bed for three days to recover

>Died from septic shock
>Body builder
>Right ear piercing

Probably AID's to be honest. This is why you don't do homo shit.

True. It was the GRIDS.

>wanting to give away your rights