Just messaged a trap from here and apparently I'm legit too ugly for them

Just messaged a trap from here and apparently I'm legit too ugly for them.
They called me "long faced" and brutally bullied me.
Legit saddening.

Also what's a good workout for someone trying to be as big as ronnie coleman?

lmao dumbass they were just trying to feel good about themselves. like lmao dude it's a fucking fag that most fags won't fuck no shit they'll try and call you ugly even if you're not

nah they're right
I need multiple surgeries
why does everyone mog me so hard

i keked until tears overflowed in my eyes

>taking the opinion of a faggot seriously
>ever
???

post face then uggo

Traps have higher standards than real women. They'll only accept gigachad's cock.

>mentally ill faggots opinions matter

News to me, that thing was probably just compensating

it's legit finished, boyo!

Traps are in such high demand on the internet, they have a million orbiters at any given moment. You'll have a better chance going after stacy than these entitled manladies.

Your face is a bit long but it's not that bad. Honestly you're about a 5/10. Not ugly at all.

How is that a long face lmao. It isn't great mostly cos you're Mexican or something, but not bad either lad.

>making this pathetic thread to try and get me to call you handsome
ask a real (fake) woman

Goofy pose but you're legit handsome.

>5/10
That's brutally low. He could easily fix up into 9 if he worked on his style.

Don't worry, user. Women and fags pretending to be women can be cruel.

>last year
>looking the best I have
>getting shit faced at the club
>Chicks been rubbing her flabby ass against my ass (thank you rippletits) and back
>one of her friends taps me on the shoulder
>"my friend wants you to turn around to feel more than your back"
>turn
>she sees me
>turns around and moves away

Similar things happened to me a couple other times. I think it's one of the reasons I quit lifting for a while. Then I found me a nice 8/10 modelfu who loved me just the way I was.

legit cope boyo
Don't cope 4 me srs
9? Are u fuckin kidding me lmao
U think I would mog pic rel?
Fuckin loooolll

That's fuckin brutal man.. this is why I only leave the house to lift... fuck the outside world..

>fitting casual smart clothes
>different hair cut
zam wam you're an 8/10 how fucking hard was that

I think you look better than the picture you posted now. You have a real smooth pretty celebrity look. You have a great complexion. I also like your hair. The guy you posted clearly has jaw surgery and looks like a generic "male model." Consider that lookism beauty standards dictate that there is literally only 1 attractive face type, and the closer you are to it, the closer you are to a 10. There are actually many different standards of beauty between cultures and races, not to mention individual personal preference. There are obviously objective markers for beauty, but they aren't as rigid as lookism culture wants you to believe. They just want another thing to blame for their inceldom.

this is a cope I just can't abide by.

>user tells the truth about how beauty works
>c-cope!
go outside

If you fixed your posture you'd be Chad. Your facial structure is actually one of your strongest points. That's a very strong jaw and I don't see how this could be described as a "long" face in any sense. In any case, don't worry so much. Traps are mentally ill and they try to drag everyone around them down to their level. Don't put up with that shit and focus on just improving yourself, for nobody but yourself.

beauty doesn't work like that
I have legit gotten 0 tinder matches the 8 times I tried it.
You're telling me I'm an 8?
Rationalize that real quick for me, homie.

That's not a long face, you're just making a weird face. Stop doing that.

Your failing point isn't your genetics, it's the way you carry yourself. Your posture is shit, you need a haircut, and you put no effort into your outfit. Fix these things, and take a picture outside, with friends so the roasties think you're a socially desired person (they care about this more than looks), and you're good to go.

Fuck man I thought you were kidding but this is actually pretty bad

That's ny natural face just lol
chad doesn't have to dress nice though
Chad wears jeans and a t shirt, never cuts his hair and eats nothing but pizza.

you look fine man but that hunchback posture is a bit worrying

I was afraid that you'll finish landscaping my yard then takeover my town's church