Hello Veeky Forums, i'm a 19yo 1,82m 66kg(19.9BMI) ex-bulimic /lgbt/ boy...

Hello Veeky Forums, i'm a 19yo 1,82m 66kg(19.9BMI) ex-bulimic /lgbt/ boy, and since my last medical appointment where i realized i was at 66kg already i've been back at the old habbits, so, i'm here for help Veeky Forums, how do i lose weight to get back to at least 60kg without failling again to bulimia?

Some relevant notes probably are that i just got on testosterone blockers(cyproterone acetate) and that i've gained 17kg over the last 7 months, going from 49 to 66kg.

Kys faggot

all advice on your fitness is going to be irrelevant until you get off test blockers. whatever advice you've heard to do something as insane as this, its wrong.

That video is stupid af. Why is the guy with the spear going into melee and not utilizing his reach he has over the sword?

You make me sad, woah oh, horoshinoshioda, you fucking loser, mada, fucking boneyboy! You are my fiend, woah oh, you fucking faggot, go MtF transgend, woah oh, you girlfag
Only girls get anorexia. You are officially a girl.

Too bad you are not ex-autistic

hahaha he pulled his willy off

i thought that myself being on blockers was a indicative strong enough that i don't want nor expect to gain muscle mass, i'm trans user, i just want to lose weight, i'm expecting to go back at being as skinny as possible without actually becoming malnourished.

user doesn't know how hypaspists work

congratulations on being bigger faggots than a literal mtf and not providing any help on losing weight.

And yes it was necessary to say that i was ex-bulimic so self starving doesn't gets suggest like it does on the skinny geral at Veeky Forums because self starvation would lead to me getting back to the old problem.

>mentally unstable
>/lgbt/ boy
Checks out, I recommend donating your body as lion food at the local zoo

how is bulimia real like nigga just control your self like just slap yourself when you wanna binge eat or something

just kill yourself you ugly homo shit no one loves you

you should probably kill yourself, nobody likes faggots

>bulimia
Ahhh ahhh ahh ahh ahh ah ahhh

help I can't stop doing a thing which I'm doing completely under my own will lol xDDD

ah ahh ah ah ahhhh

>trans
ah ah ahha ah ahh ah ahh ahh ahhhh ahh ahhh

fucking freak

>heyyy lgbt boy here xD
ahh ahh u probably think ur cute or something ahh ahhhh ahhh fucking retard faggot ahh ahhh

Your self image is extremely damaged if you think 66kg at six two is anything like heavy. Even a woman at your height would weigh more. Nobody here is going to help you lose weight because you still clearly have an eating disorder. Though that’s almost certainly the least of your problems.

>66kg
lmoa what a fucking twink eat more you stupid shit. I always thought trannies at least try to pretend they're women by having some ass and tits.

Being under 60 kg at 1,82 as a male is extremely underweight. Doesnt matter if youre mtf, you dont need to lose more weight.

my best advice is to not ask advice on Veeky Forums

Go ask /pol/ what you should do to yourself

>Still weight less, hmmm
why do you even have bulimia, just eat less.

Down a whole lotta cyanide, you'll lose weight via shitting out your innards.

I used to be anorexic but I still can't figure out how people can be bulimic desu

b&p seems horrible painful makes you look ugly and I don't see how it can become addictive or a coping mechanism

it's basically anorexia for people who are too retarded to be anorexic

Thats not how it goes, well, for some people it is, but, not exacly. Those with the binging problem usually starve themselves for days, and then eat a lot in a short ammount of time then force puking.

On my case i just had frequent anxiety crises after eating anything which would only stop after throwing up.

I'm good, thank you, i've gone over this and this hellhole isn't any worse than /lgbt/ itself, you don't even know how to actually offend a fag. Neither does you

My BMI and body fat levels will be fine if i get to 60kg, the problem is that i'm back at having anxiety crises, which would eventually lead me back into depression and under 50kg.

Not under 60, at 60 or close to it, i've been gaining a lot of weight really fast since i started taking xanax for my anxiety.

i had abandoned this thread, and, yeah, i know, Veeky Forums and /pol/ are way friendlier to this than Veeky Forums, there's half a ton of manchildren over here, most of which aren't even actually Veeky Forums.

Check the first reply on this walltext, plus my diet was really, really controlled, i used to keep myself on 650cal every time i got over 50kg until i got back under it, but, my 'habit' of puking every time i got a anxiety crises is what made me a bulimic, its not like i was a fat fuck who ate his mom then forcefully threw up every other day, i just honestly couldn't cope with my body and became anxious until i just vomited anything i had eaten.
Also the 650cal diet thing was a tentative at keeping the anxiety under controll by not eating anything that i would deem 'fat'.

In the meantime this thread was running Veeky Forums got some probably bad tips, so did /pol/, sadly my thread got pruned on /pol/ after some other random fag asked for pic as proof and i delivered it, then i came to check this thread, and still not a single advice.

I have advice for you, but you won't like it because you're a little fucking bitch. 250mg test twice a week.

If losing weight is literally the only thing you're after, regardless of health, then okay.
you're entire choice in becoming trans is still really mistaken though. you can still come back, brother.

fpbp

You are delusional. Trans-sexual, eating disorders and anxiety?
Honestly i think you have way bigger problems than your body, and you should seek professional help immediately.
Also no adult person over 1,80 m weighs 50 kg, that is concentration camp tier starvation.

You won't be able to have children, you have serious mental health problems and you're the worst kind of degenerate I can think of, what's the point of living a life like yours? Why don't you unironically kill yourself? What keeps you from doing it? Are you such a coward that you would rather live such an awful life than die?

Stop pretending to be a woman get off testosterone blockers and lift.
Otherwise, there is nothing for you here.

SS + GOMAD

Last guy died pretty shitty. Let him just die from a shot to the heart.