Protein power

Does protein powder actually help in bulking up and increasing muscle size?

Nah protein is pretty much useless.

I just take 4 scoops of maltodextrin a day.

No it helps in getting in your protein and you cant build muscle without protein

Just use scoops of Peanut Butter.

JOPBAD is best for bulking.

>muscles need protein to grow
>eat protein
>????
>bitcoin bubble pops

This.

>Skinny guy here.
I bought some, just for an test
I drank that shit for a whole month, it tasted bad but what ever. I drank 1 serving per day.
1 month later I was still at 57kg
I feel like you actually need to drink 6 servings for it to actually work.
Waste of Money

Now I'm going to do the GOMAD
3 days in. Could only manage 2l of milk everyday.

not GOCMAD
>not gonna make it

I have dreams to looks like goose one day

totally doable on chocolate milk

Noted.
Hopefully it works this time
You'll see me with a 3liter bottle of milk walking around the college campus

Looks like you don't understand how nutrition works

there are chocolate milks with added protein so 500ml is 25g of protons, 3 liters is 150g of sweet protons

I dont

do yourself a favor and read the sticky

No it gives you fake muscles

Supplements are just that, supplements.

If food, sleep, water, and training make up 95% of what you can impact, supplements make the other 5% (or less).

Whey is a bit different in that I would count it in the food category as a cheap protein source. If you’re not getting enough protein or you’re simply using it as a low calorie means to get more protein, then that’s how it plays in your diet. Not magic, just extra protons.

I buy protein powder since it's so damn cheap. For the amount it costs to get 4kg of chicken breast here I can get 4kg of protein powder instead.

Way to polite.
READ THE FUCKING STICKY FAGGOT

Reading it is easy

Understanding it is a whole different level, for someone with no experience

You need to tear your muscles, you dyel, dyel.
Torn muscles get repaired by protein and recovers into a bigger muscle + muscle mass, you dyel, dyel.

If you dont tear your muscles all those ghey protein will just be consumed by worms living inside your stomach you dyel, dyel.

Sorry

You should have noticed that I'm stupid from my weight

lel

Fucking brainlets, when will they learn

Forgive me user

> wasting money on whey and mass gain shit in 2018

>whey powder
people who buy this to get "extra protein" in are clueless consumer sheep. you realize that even vegans can easily get enough protein to make gains? And I'm gonna assume you're not vegan. Literally just eat quality meals with healthy whole foods and you can surpass the necessary protein requirements without even trying. All the top brands are amino acid spiked meaning they have stuff in them that technically *qualify* as protein to he FDA but is really just crap

>Mass gainer
Pure dogshit. Oatmeal and bananas are cheaper and superior in every single way. Mass gainers are just sugar and fillers. Seriously you're a 100% fucking moron if you buy this shit

Nah that'll make you black, you'll look more like Will Smith than Ryan Gosling.

>receita
>uma delicia

pls don't be over 5'4

it's food, it's literally food

I have a skinny 13 year old student who told me he is the thinnest out of his friends at 46kg

Sorry
Have a flat stomach that doesn't cave in.
But have skinny arms

well, i'm 5'10 and this was me a year ago at your weight. i can't imagine what you look like

I just started adding two scoops of protein powder because I'm trying to lose weight but I'm still lifting weights at the gym. My muscle gains were dogshit despite hitting the gym every other day and while I'm still not getting enough calories to maximize my gains, the protein definitely helps me build or at the very least keep my muscle.