How long should this take?

how long should this take?

The flat bench is gonna take a half hour alone

Do not do this workout unless you are roiding.

>presses say High-Low reps (12-8
>all the rest Low-High
this level of inconsistency is why you are here asking stupid questions

How long do you rest holy fuck.

That routine would take like 30 min if you actually work hard.

I do all that plus 5x5 squat in an hour and 45 minutes even if the gym is packed. I take plenty of rest time too. Been doing it for 4 years.

Nice meme but it works just fine for natty

if you do that in 30 min, you aren't working hard

are you an advanced lifter OP?

Ur a massive lil bitch I bet your a virgin

>flat benches
>dips (for chest)

The fuck kind of cope is that. Lost my virginity 7 years ago at 16 like a normal high-schooler.

I read it wrong thought it was only the top 4 per day.

10 exercise holyfuck

>190 press reps

Say goodbye to your shoulders if not on roids for recovery

>an hour and 45 minutes

That's fast as fuck. Must be a big gym with lots of available equipment.

It's a state university gym so yeah. 6 power racks, 8 Dumbbell benches, 8 barbell benches and 2 dozen machines on 3 floors.
Gets fucking crowded during semester. All kinds of bullshit between 1 and 6 pm on weekdays.

I miss this. After working out in a $300M facility for years in college I have been disappointed by my options post graduation

1 hour with 1 minute rest.

lol just find some younger bitch at your school and fuck her enough that she'll let you come there whenever. Little does she know, you were just doing it to workout :)

too long. I'm at the gym about 75 minutes every day and this is too much volume even for me.

chest and shoulder work on the same day is retarded. whichever one you do second will suffer from tricep exhaustion caused by the first. split them into separate days.

I'm having a hard time cutting through the memes here.
This kid seems to do just fine. How do you split it up? Can you post a current picture and time lifting so we can see what kind of results that gives?

This is a straight up roid program.