Ok, we've been fooling around and it's been fun and everything but who do you ACTUALLY lift for Veeky Forums?

Ok, we've been fooling around and it's been fun and everything but who do you ACTUALLY lift for Veeky Forums?

>inb4 myself im a faggot braise xd

At this point? For myself. I feel better right after I work out and better in general. I'm past trying to look my best only for others, I'm also past the age when you can become an athlete (not that I'd be interested in that).

You know I lift for you, Klossy.

It always changes honestly, right now I think of my coworker when I lift. I either want to fuck her, or fuck her friends to get her jealous. Fucking bitch.

I unironically lift for Plato.
And a bit for Adolf too, ok.

lmao

Health, strength, aesthetics and pic related.

be stronger therefore more confident next to males
have bigger muscel mass therefore more confident next to girls

What are you doing here on Veeky Forums commie, I didn't think you guys got enough calories to make working out worthwhile?

It's just the soyposter sent by
>BIG SOY

Being proud is not part of the vegan agenda

I found out the hard way that lifting for girls and other people's approval didn't work for me as I quit multiple times. I now lift for myself, so I can be the man I want to be

this. it's worth noting that the man I want to be is a man that pulls girls on the regular. not lifting for ''a girl'' but definitely lifting for ''girls'' at least to some degree.

>who do you ACTUALLY lift for Veeky Forums?

Don't just lift user.
Women are not attracted to muscle.
They are attracted to someone that can protect them.
Learn to fight, both with your hands and with firearms.
Become a protector and the women will want to be yours.

the last spirit in my body; ego

For me, it comes from who i want to become. Characters come to mind. I have always respected hardened people who work at something with persistence.

I'm not American my country is not on the verge of civil war and guns are not a thing here.

>who i lift for rn

no one

>I'm not american
>my country isn't on the verge of civil war
Pick one, muhammad.

Oh brudda, that is da whey

I lift because I have a big frame and look absolutely hilarious with no muscle

Yeah but where's the lie

reddit

i lie to myself that i dont care about what others think and that im only lifting for myself/to get stronger

but really im lifting for eva-chan

"disregard women acquire aesthetics" is a meme
theres no better motivation than a 10/10 goddess of cuteness

t. joined in 2012 thinks any memes post 2016 are cancer and thinks he's an oldfag
reddit

Is that Fran Dreschler?

No I've analyzed the meme and come to the conclusion that it's reddit

Nation, as a migrant who moved with my parents to a different country I feel a need to represent my country in the best way possible. Also when I get enough money I'll move back.

Race.

To give a good example for my future son.

...and I started lifting for my (ex)girlfriend. I'm still fucking hurt.

>professional meme analyzer

Woke up one day and realised that I let myself get horribly out of shape. Stopped making excuses and got myself to the gym. So I guess I lift for me?

This meme is already unfunny

Lad, be careful. She's got that "I know I can ruin your life with a rape accusation" look

Who else?

The rabbit.

I lift for myself, but lift more enthusiastically if I'm seeing someone.

I started so I could lose weight. I was 6'2 and 250lbs now I'm down to 210lbs, now it's just a routine I'm in. I guess I also do it for grils but thats not the main focus.

This desu. Stronger hands to do God's work.

myself, mostly. i started lifting so i could lose weight and now i'm really into powerlifting. also i want a boyfriend.

at first it was for her

then it was for me

now i just don't know
it's a habit

To be the alpha male

For the prophet

Doctor told me that if i dont start lifting i will have diabetes in a year

I don't lift at all. Stopped when my hait thinned

I started lifting and dieting 12 days ago. I went from 212 to 202 and its going down.

i was incredibly into sports as a kid and played/ran all the time. i miss this. i am too out of shape to do that right now.

im going to get to 160 lbs (im a 5'6' manlet) to regain my love of sports, to be in shape, and to prove it to myself i can do it.

i am lifting b/c i owe it to myself to experience the joys of having a fit body. to live without it is pain and misery.

we will all make it guys.

Do you even comprehend the concept of the word "unironical" you faggot?

I unironically lift for a girl I had a crush on since 5th grade. Many girls have come and gone, but she will always be the one I lift for. 24 now btw

Being married would help me get custody of my kid away from his shit mom before he starts school... don't want to settle, already have a 9/10 face and am successful. Hot women are fish in a barrel now that I'm Veeky Forums.

We're all going to make it.

>in the hope that one day someone would love me

awoo

i used to lift for her

after she cheated and left i am lifting for myself and for a future her

This. Lately been feeling crappy about things like fapping and not spending as much time as I used to on prayer and meditation, trying to get Veeky Forums body and Veeky Forums spiritually

It's the only thing that gives me a sense of purpose desu.

I lift with you, Kameraden. Into the racewar, for ethernal glory!

that there was one

Used to be holocaust tier skinny, decided to stop doing that, don’t want to go back.

Unironically myself.

Ive gone off the idea of dating for a while and am not actively putting effort in to women in any way.

I want to get stronger. I want to be inhumanly strong compared to the general population. I want to be the strongest in my gym.

obv answer

Trying to find a church in my area for spirit gains

People are already calling the meme racist so we can make it ours faggot

The one that got away

I used to lift for girls, but I realized that isn't why I started lifting.

I started lifting for my grandfather, a real man. At the age of 13 I was a fat overweight piece of shit who couldn't hold 12 kg in his arms (true numbers, no bullshit) and played vidya games all day. As he was watching me struggle with a 12kg bag, he told me to just put it down, and said the following: "Look, you're a smart kid, but you're weak as fuck. You're fat. You have to go outside and exercise more, or you'll end up looking like a paralyzed retard pussy."

Shit woke me up, man.

nofap will help with both

This whole knuckles thing has been, from the moment I saw it and ever since, one of the least funny memes I ever witnessed.

For her.

Based.

For my old high school crush

Just had her over today for some tea, relied i didn't like her i liked the idea of her.

I'm kinda lost now.

Guess I'll continue lifting and figure it out as i go along.

>AVE CAESAR before every bench set
It's kind of tradition at this point

Brethren

probably true

lost

>Started lifting because why not
>Got kinda muscly
>Female friends says her and her friends feel "safe" when with me around (Baltimore)
Neat
>End up dating a qt virgin that just worships my body when we have sex
Neat
>Go to beach with gf and her friends and there bfs
>Best physique in the bunch, hairy chest next to hairless manlets
>Catch other girls comparing their bfs
Neat
>Go to job interview
>Turns out CEO of startup is also a competitive lifter
>I'm nowhere near his level, but we end up talking about workout stuff
>Get hired, probably because we bonded
>Gives me good workout advice
Neat
>Get hired a year later by some rich lady. I bumped into the previous guy getting interviewed
>Looked like a greasy little brony or something
>Turns out he was way more qualified than me
>Get hired probably because my new boss and HR just wanted some eye candy and the other guy was visibly unpleasant to look upon
Neat
>Had to move to new state for job, no friends, broke up with gf, very depressed and kind of wanted to kill myself
>Make friends with guy at work and we start working out together
>Eventually other guy joins us to workout
>End up pretty good bros and hang out now
Neat
>Don't want to deal with relationships right now
>Friend who is a black lesbian propositions me to see if she's bi with me
>Get a cool chill black girl fwb to smoke weed with
>No threesome but her gf likes to watch, which is fucking weird and ruins the intimacy for me, but it's probably good to help me not catch feels. We watch Yu Yu Hakasho and play DnD
>Went from depressed and wanting to die, to having established a home away from home
Neat

In short, getting fit has opened a shit load of doors for me. I used to think "Those poor brainlet muscles heads, they are slave to base desire and physical appearances!"

I never knew just how miserable I was, being a loner pimply chub-cakes playing League of Losers for hours on end. It now makes me sad to learn of people who lived like I did.

tl:dr: It is Neat

m8 ur still alone

>who do you ACTUALLY lift for Veeky Forums?
traps, unironically.
>baltimore
3rd worlder detected

qt japanese girls

Unironically, I lift to piss people like this off.

Unironical isn't a word brainlet

this

I lift for fucking based Jocko and all his war brothers who never got the chance to come back and lift again.

It's the ultimate responsibility for all men who have such a chance to not be soy boys and be the man they're supposed to be.

I lift for my family. Many of my close family and relatives are overweight or unhealthy. I want to look so good that I'll inspire them. My cousin recently passed away at age 45.

My fucking self, you prick. I don't approach anyone anyway, thinking that getting fit will make me social is retarded. I just want to be in good shape so I'm not a TOTAL loser cause even though I have no friends, at least I'm in good shape you know?

i disagree strongly with her politics,but she's pretty hot

forgot file

I lift because my mom told me I'm fat.

I lift because I’m trying to be in the SOF. I want to be an operator because I don’t find regular life interesting; sex is okay but I can jack off be be just as fine, money doesn’t interest me, and I’m not interested in positions of power. So maybe a life full of sure adrenaline rush will do it

Shit son, pretty good.
Getting fit is like free social gains, sure dudes get a bit competitive sometimes, but all in all people just like you more.

Who is this bro?

I lift to improve my confidence and health, which I'm hoping will lead to more grills and I want girls for myself so I lift for myself

For da hoes

>you'll end up looking like a paralyzed retard pussy.
Holy fuck I'm dying

Your grandfather is a good man. Made me tear up a bit.

>traps, unironically
this but unironically

Going to get on grindr as soon as I reach my goal. That's where the traps are, right?

>family
>me
>her

Trap here, I lift for my bf. Squats to get a fatter ass, core workouts to keep my stomach flat, and a shit load of cardio.

>that pic
fuaaaaaark 330 am was not the time to dose yohimbiney dick is killing me

I'm a narcissist so i lift my self and my self only

I wish to be one of the beautiful ones. You know...from the mouse experiment.
Being good looking and packing meat is a way to garner positive attention from people. They'll put up with my autism for it.

That and I honestly have nothing else going on in my life.