5’8. Age 18. 227 pounds...

5’8. Age 18. 227 pounds. Is it possible for me to reach 180 by summer while building muscle without having to worry about sagging skin when I’m done

No that's not ambitious enough. Let's reach 170 while not dieting and bulding muscle at the same time with ONE 5 lb dumbbell at home in one month.
Yes you can, you can do it !!

no fatty now get out of here

It takes longer than couple of months. Maybe next summer

why would you want to lose fat when you have the perfect beginnings of a future bloatlord? just dirty bulk and get bitches.

it would be possible if you got like pro athlete tier medical team around you and telling you what to do

Hitting 180lbs, yes. Building muscle, not so much. Not with 10lbs/m ~800-1000kcal deficit. Sagging skin will be a you-will-find-out- type of situation.

This. It could be done, but you need to prepare for it for like several months at least to get all the information you need.

just start faggot. by summertime, you'll be a lot happier than you are now with your body

FATASS HAHAHAHAHA

Can you give me all the information I need in an infographic form take in consideration that I'm broke, 1-2 cheat days a week are necessary and I don't like cardio and should be able to do everything at home

Yeah just water fast for one or two months.

Pretty much this.

Also this. Just get on a good weight and cardio regiment, and monitor your diet closely. Next summer is your time to shine.

Nice bait faggot, check 'em.

just lift faggot and eat healthy food and you'll be at least a lot better than you are now fat fuck.

just fucking do it and stop looking for excuses.

1g of tren every day.

>broke
>1-2 cheat days
Nigga what? Why do you need cheat days? Its much more financially viable to just grocery shop

kys fat fuck never gonna make it.

i fucking hate people like this they love to be spoonfed shit fuck you i hope you die fat you disgusting faggot

Just eat like6000kj worth a day and gym 6days a week lose about 10kg in a month if keep at it

And still caught fish

Learn to like cardio can’t escape it,
Doesn’t always have to be running cardio is anything that gets your heart rate up

Maybe
You are doing to have to fast for some of it though paco
So I'm just going to assume you are incapable of that and just suggest lifting instead

Kek'd you reeled in a whole bunch of newfags with that one

>is it possible for me to get a year's worth of dedicated dieting and lifting in 5 months