Just be yourself bro chicks will love you and ask to take pics with you

>Just be yourself bro chicks will love you and ask to take pics with you

Is that Grima Wormtongue?

>Bridge Trolls going for asian women because white women reject them

Nothing new here

>yfw your hairline starts at the middle of your head

when you have to work for someones approval it makes it more valuable.

"betas" just give away their attention for free instead of focusing on bettering their own lives and letting ladies make themselves available.

"Be yourself" is what someone says when they focus on themselves and don't destroy their bodies and lives by being sad niggers.

Or when they're whining on the internet how themselves is a piece of shit and /B urself is only for chads/

if you pine for women you're worthless. Improve yourself or kill yourself.

OH NO NO NO NOOOO
LOOK AT THE TOP OF THIS NIGGAS HEAD

fuck you, now I want beef and broccoli and none of the stores around here have oyster sauce

Used to have a crush on this guy, but its all been going down hill since he was with T Swift

Is she like 4 feet tall? Tom is 5'4 and she's one full foot shorter

Are you retarded?

Tom is 1.88m

Needed to be said, thank you oh wise one

this.

also may i add that instead of wasting time looking for the "right girl" spend your time finding out what the "right girl" values which is usually a strong (mentally and physically), driven, loving mature man and become that. If you can't do that then don't expect to get the right girl until you spend alot of time becoming the right guy.

just be CIA

He has a big head

Why lift when it's all about skull size

Your chances of getting run over by a car increases by 500%.
That doubles at night, since you glow in the dark.

for you

what's up chief

>herding your nigger cattle at night
>2018

Celebs gotta watch it these days. #metoo

the fucking hoverhand lol

is annah still wearing clothes?

Getting a handful of horny chubby asian girl ass isn't worth getting the #metoo treatment and ruining his career and chance at hot asian girl ass.
Going to see a lot of men with something to lose like him and even normal none famous dudes start putting a FUCKTON of distance between themselves and average to below average women and begin to ignore the hotter ones as best they can.

Once again, Keanu is ahead of the game.

>be yourself bruh

Normally a hoverhand is lame beta stuff, but when lawsuits are a thing and you have a public profile, you're a target.

underrated

Lmaooooo

He's so ugly too, like Veeky Forums poster tier ugly. But women don't see that because he's famous. Weird how their minds work.

Terry pls go

When i lived in Korea teenage girls would ask to take pictures with me. Being a white person in east asia is playing life on easy-mode, except the old people hate you and a lot of the guys want to fight you. Give and take, it's fun though.

inbetweeners UNITE