/fraud/ - PC loses his fucking mind edition

/fraud/ - PC loses his fucking mind edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.
Previously on how does dbol work

Other urls found in this thread:

pool.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/
youtube.com/watch?v=cb2LSytsFIs
sys.Veeky
instagram.com/p/BXO7B9hBsxX/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think my anadrol might be bunk.

At first i felt some strength gains and shortness of breath, but now 1,3 week later i feel nothing anymore

currently doing 25mg in the morning and 25mg pwo. Taking more?

>gf has a much lower libido than me and can't take var/test

I don't know what to do lads

What brand?

My last relationship literally ended because I didn't want to spend a fuckton of money on expensive clothing like her, didn't want to eat out constantly and would rather cook at home, and also she had an incredibly low libido. It sucked since we had been together for a long time and I was just in denial about the differences.

I found someone else now. Cute homebody hyperhorny gf.

>can't take var/test
why though
Also I've developed the philosophy that if she isn't putting out and it bothers you enough and she won't do anything about it, leave her.

Up the dose holmes.

iktfb. kinda want to try giving her ashwagandha as I've seen a study saying it helps with female libido and I can sell it as "natural herbal". we do fuck every other day but shes not usually as horny/kinky as me.

Define hyperhorny, my dream gf would actually initiate shit just as regularly as me, current gf and I still bang most days but she never initiates

Sensitivity to test in general, she was on antiandrogens for a while since it blows up her acne

Plus she's a quiet family farm girl and doesn't drink much and hasn't ever done drugs

She's cheating on you

No source talk, but i use the same brand as always and it was always good.

What is the normal dosage? I started at 25 mg ed and now upped to 50mg split into 2 dosages.

Good decision

Mirin casually, never really says shes not in the mood when I initiate, gropes me when cuddling (which is basically a way of starting stuff on her end if I get hard).

Thanks. It still stings, mostly that I wasted all that time with her though. Funnily enough I found out she did actually cheat on me later on, yet she tried to make it seem like it was my fault it didn't work. I'm never bothering with emotional dumpster-fires again for anything other than a quick fuck

>but she never initiates
you have small penis and she's thinking about the bbc

how did you find out? after you broke, or?

Should be good to go then brand wise.
25mg is very mild.
1 in the morning, 1 right before workout should be good (50mg).

Just do 50 pwo bro. I know what brand you got considering its 25/pill.

>She's cheating on you
typical Veeky Forums answer
better break up with her the instant everything's not as great as before
there's a reason all you fags are >tfwnogf

I'll just admit to being a borderline cuck I guess. She wanted an open relationship out of nowhere, and refused to tell me why. For some reason, instead of putting my foot down, I just wanted to make her happy. I was weak, I know. Found out she had another guy in mind later on, and she also flirted with a lot of guys before the open relationship thing.
When I broke up with her later on, she called me back crying. Turns out the guy she was with most of the time wasnt as worthwhile as me. I was weak at the time due to other things (Crying randomly, could barely leave my apartment) and needed someone to care about me, and I, like an idiot, said okay.
The relationship overall was horrible, and I knew at the second 'phase' after we got back together, she was already flirting with other people. I just wanted the relationship to end but I was scared of being alone. I just waited it out and was as boring and distant as possible before she broke up with me.
The problems were central throughout the entire relationship.

This is before I starting focusing on roiding or lifting. Was a dyel beta idiot. Veeky Forums and /fraud/ helped me build up my self esteem, and I now set my limits. I thought the whole 'alpha' thing was a meme, but turns out its just basic self respect.
/blogpost

Do you guys just let the bar bunch your junk up when you’re doing shrugs with a barbell?

I did 100mg pre last time I used drol and it was gr8 so maybe up the dose.

Did you use them same then?

Why not split it up?

Doesn't change the fact she's cheating on you. if your gf doesn't has the need to please you, she's not in love with you. Her pussy is worned out by someone else already.

I am sorry to tell you m8, god bless i hope you find Jesus one day

I think my last brain cells died when reading this

props for telling this, i couldn't imagine the pain and suffer. I hope you learned from your mistakes and never do this again.

>Doesn't change the fact she's cheating on you
lmao not even the same person m8. you are truly the worst poster on /fraud/, faget.

Second week on pct and I woke up with an enormous boner. It’s good to be back lads.

Anyone else get incredibly painful shin splints when they take dbol and other orals?

Was doing hill climbs on 50mg dbol 5
600mg test, and with each step was pain.

anyone try cardarine on a cut/cruise? supposed to give insane endurance + increased fat mobilization + improved lipids profile

Yes it was powerful af but use with caution, studies show development of cancer

wasn't that with rats and very high dosages though?

Something is very wrong with my bitcoin. I cant send funds to a wallet without it being uncomfirmed and stuck in purgatory. Anyone had this issue before?

I reset the wallet and so my BTC shows up normally. Then it tries to reattempt to send it AGAIN in the previous transaction.

So recently I sent it to a separate wallet I control to override the previous transaction. Now they're both unconfirmed and in purgatory.

Welcome back to nattyland

Wow m8 wtf, you even let her break up with you in the end? Borderline girls fuck you up pretty good though, my first gf was like that, she made me question my own sanity at some point. Cutting contact with her completely was the only solution.

To piggyback on this I've had 900 aussie dollarydoos stuck unconfirmed between wallets for more than a month and don't know what the fuck to do

How much fee are you paying? Fees are really high and I only wanted to pay like 2 or 3 euros on a transaction, it took 10 days to complete or so.

It wasn't horrible. First transaction the fee was only about 2 dollars.

Then when I made the second transaction to send to another wallet/override the fee was 10 bucks.

E.g.. I'm losing my fucking bitcoin on fees and literally nothing is even working.

can't remember the site but there is a spot you can accelerate your transaction for free, they only do 100/hour I believe so you have to get on it right on the hour

Thank you for your opinion, I will think about it

There are a lot of cucks, trust me i know a lot irl

afraid to be alone.

Yes but it still happend just fyi

Thanks user, I'll have a look

How can yon tell if someone is on TRT

There is a guy at my gym like 50 yr old with 17" arms 10-12% bf and nice traps and delts

Possible natty? Also I've seen him train and he works like people that read the Reddit do

Border lines are the most entertaining. They throw the biggest fits when you don't play the game.

Might have just gotten myself into a relationship with one. Girl is maybe an 8/10 emo goth chick. We were good friends so she has some qualities I actually can consider taking seriously. But her last relationship was a mess. Let the games begin.

Also bumping this question.

pool.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/
remembered the site

Why do you care? Go over and ask him if you really want to know

Okay solution found.
After sending the funds to another wallet then resetting ONCE AGAIN it went through and accepted the transfer. Unfortunately I lost $10 in the process but now I actually have access to it and it was confirmed.

Also is Gum still taking orders or nah.

Tried to not take an ai doing 800mg test e with a frontload, week 2 and face is puffy. Guess i need an ai. Feelsbad.

>linking to reddit
fuck off

>didnt have a single pimple since 4 months
>still have red-ish marks left from past acne
when does this shit finally vanish

I've been lifting for about a month but when I'm lifting and when I'm playing the guitar are the only times I feel happy anymore so I want to be able to lift daily. I'm lifting 3 days a week on strong lifts right now. Getting crazy noob gains already tripled my dead lifts and squats.

How do I control my estrogen and since I have PTSD does that make roid rage more likely?

Oh it will quiet down believe me. Its always sex sex sex in the beginning

Yes. This is "normal". Take the pain with the gains or btfo

Since you care so much you should grope his balls in the locker room, if they're small and atrophied he's likely on TRT.

just so you know I dont even browse this thread but I recognise your trip and body from months back and you're alot bigger. still a tripfaggot though

thats a compliment i guess

yea fuck leddit! we r legion :DD

>when does this shit finally vanish
for me it took someting around a year for those roid acne spots to fade away but they are still baely visible

you should try getting laser treatment or shit like this in some beauty salon

>still no core

Even Jerry has no core and its still better then yours.

very bad post

I don't think btfo means what you think it means

or you know, they're atrophied because he's old

>or you know, they're atrophied because he's old

Don't most old men have massive low hanging balls?

My sides are in orbit
youtube.com/watch?v=cb2LSytsFIs
>paying $7000 for a steroid cycle
>roiding for this (bear in mind he's been on for 8 years)
>he thinks test levels of 3000 are dangerously high
>the roastie doctor

prepare to kek

sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dcb2LSytsFIs

They don't normally atrophy when you're old though.

He looks like shit and is probably compensating for his loveless life and shit career (read: none). He hopes the washed up jersey chicks will love him for his sick tats and mooscles and forgive him for being 5’5”

Pierced nipples are the gayest thing a man could do

what about sucking dick

how is that gay?

Any reason to not just hit gym twice a day when on roids?
Seems like not doing it is just leaving gains on the table.

Depends if it's a feminine penis

There are a couple of reasons why two a days aren't necessary and don't need to be done unless you want to do them.
The first being that unless you're taking HGH (or potentially MK677 or MAYBE anavar) your joints/tendons/ligaments are going to recover at a slower rate than what they would naturally. Granted there are ways to speed up the rate at which tendons recover, but you will still run into a greater risk of injury.
The second problem is time; a decent workout will last at least 45 minutes to an hour without factoring in time spent going to the gym and time spent showering afterwards.
The third factor is that it's entirely possible for most people to get more volume than they are able to realistically recover from from for either a muscle group or a movement from one session a day.
It really does depend on who you are though, if your name is Max Aita you can handle an elite load Shieko program twice a day, but most people will grow and get stronger just fine without that level of volume.

Any tips on reducing PIP once you have it?

I think I pinned wrong on my left glute on Monday and haven't been able to walk without a limp and severe pain, haven't been able to squat or deadlift because my left glute would have my hips shifting with babbyweight and cause a crazy amount of pain

Was basically bedridden for a whole day

Any tips on reducing this stuff sooner rather than later so I can continue working out my lower body this week?

I don't ever get pip on my right glute for some reason :/

Preparing to do my first cycle. Did you guys actually get bloodwork done before, during and after the cycle?

The test I'm looking at costs about 100 dollars, so basically its around 300+ extra I'de be spending.

Is blood test work necessary?

just work through the pain fag

A) Don't buy things from a lab which uses a fuck load of BB
B) Don't use things like boldenone cyp or boldenone acetate
C) get blood through the area through movement
D) a massage (self or otherwise) and a heating pad help

You don't *need* bloodwork, but getting bloodwork can keep you from permanently fucking yourself up. I would say that it is worthwhile.

Literally can't get into the correct positions for squats and deadlifts, with the weights I'm lifting it's very likely I'll snap my shit up if I can't get into proper position

What's BB?
Also does massage actually help? Because it seems like it's an inflammation response and inflammation responses tend to get worse with massage

Will try the movement and heat pad though, appreciate the help fsm

Do other lifts instead then, or take a bunch of pain killers (or stop being a lil bitch)

BB is a kind of plant commonly found underwater. It's what causes PIP since your muscles can only manufacture so much iodine naturally to release into the body.

Benzyl Benzoate. It’s a solvent.

BB doesn’t usually cause pip. High BA does.

ibuprofen

Not the guy you're responding to, but when during the cycle will the levels reach a state steady enough to warrant a blood test?

4 weeks? 6 weeks?

Yeah I got BA and BB confused, my bad. The reason why many UGLs use a fuck load of BA is because they often don't take the time to properly sterilize their equipment/vials and they don't always take the time to properly filter it. So they use a large amount of BA to keep bacteria from growing in the oil and to ward off angry reviews about abscesses.

What the fuck is that amish shit on your face dude? Do some maintenance on that it looks trash.

Thanks for the long and informative response.
Joints definitely seems to be a a worthwhile concern. I'd assume I should simply take any pains seriously and respect my limits, as well as avoid doing exercises with chance of serious injury if I feel like I am not in the state to do them, and replace them with less risky ones, even if it means more exercises.

Time is not too much of an issue. I am walking distance from my gym, and it takes less than 4 minutes to get down there.
My problem with most other routines is how I only really feel sore if I do a 5day split. But my problem with that is how many days I don't use certain muscle groups.

I've seen how some hobby bodybuilders hit the gym twice a day while on their cycle to maximize their gains. I am a student and I need to spend more of my free-time outside of books, so I wouldn't mind spending around 2 hours a day working out in total. The alternative is sitting on my desk chair and just browsing boards like this.

Thanks for your post, I'll take it into consideration.

I am doing other lifts, it's just majorly fucking with my programming to not do squats and deadlifts at the day/weights prescribed in my program

Will consider the pain killers tho

Thanks senpai

Tfw not as jacked as Jason huh

Any specific doses?

That’s Jason huh. My beard is shorter, usually a #5 or 6 at the longest parts

>not knowing who that is

instagram.com/p/BXO7B9hBsxX/

Ah fair enough, appreciate the informative reply lad

(I got some test 400 blend of 300 test e and 100mg prop from purple panda)

They any good?

delete this, you're gonna get banned

the fact that it's prop AND a blend definitely explains the pip though

DESU prop at 100mg/ml isn't that bad PIP wise

ever since getting single digit bf % i notice women like to pull up their tank tops to ""wi[e their face""" a lot when they see me looking at them

>Any specific doses?
it depends only on your body. When i had very bad pip and subq leak i couldn't walk because i had burning sensation in my glute. I took 800mg (2 large pills) and it did wonders in no time. I would recommend taking same dose to see if it will help you at all. If it does you can try taking half to see how it will work. Of course take it only in "emergency" situation where you have to walk a lot or something, don't pop it every couple hours every day.

that's a cool "party trick" to show off your abs without showing off

>buy something first
>ask if it's good after

im aware. its weird how some cardio bunnies have no core but 10% bodyfat, and others have flat but soft squishy stomachs at 12%.

not that im complaining. i think theyre all cuties.

prop is naturally pippy (copyrighted word do not use) and he's making it hold in a blend.

What did he mean by this? Is this just retarded pajeet logic?

context

Info sheet on generic Indian nandrolone decnoate. How tf does finasteride have an "opposite" effect to nandrolone?

Maybe they're talking about hairloss safety.

Also who knows, maybe some of decas nice benefits come from DHN as well.

I do believe the hairloss on deca + finasteride is a myth, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Dihydronandrolone is a strong binding but extremely weak androgen.

So I guess it depends on how much test you are taking with it and how much 5ar inhibitor you are taking.

This looks like bullshit to me

When alpha reductase reduces test, it converts it to DHT, which is more potent, yes

But when it reduces nandrolone, the resulting DHN is a pathetic AR agonist

Potentially the person writing it is just thinking anabolic steroids = virilizing effects in the body and so thinks that something like fina has the opposite effect. I wouldn't be surprised if most average medical professionals aren't aware of the fine details of deca and DHN

So I've been playing with the idea of running the basic cycle advertised on /r/steroids for a while, and given that I'm coming into some money here in the future and have quit/harshly dialed by my drinking for the same. I'm well under their advertised age range though, and I'm not really that big to begin with. At 5'11''~6' range I weigh 155 and I'm at around 2.5 plate deadlift 3 plate squat, 1 plate OHP and 2 plate bench, but I am definitely in their recommended leanness range and I'm coming out of a funk where I lost 10 pounds in two months for unrelated reasons.

I'm going to go get bloodwork done here in a week or so to see where I'm at naturally. I'm pretty sure my natural test is decently high as I can put muscle on fast enough to cause stretch marks normally, which begs the question, are roids worth it financially? What's considered a "good" natural test level?

tl;dr younger guy is considering a cycle but wants to know what natural test level warrants use of steroids

Just do em if you wanna do em. You seem informed and like you actually lift, so why not? How long have you been lifting?

On and off for about three years, due to work commitments and shit that kept me from having access to a gym, and then there was a little period of time where I was depressed and too busy with school and blacking out drunk to get into the gym regularly. Before that I was the same on squat and then doing all those other weights for repetitions instead of maxes. My point was though that if I have a naturally high amount of test anyway (700~900 ng/dL range), how long would it take me to reach my goal anyway? For reference, I'm trying to hit 180~185 lbs at ~10-12 bodyfat content and be able to maintain that naturally and focus on getting stronger and doing better in my sports afterwards. I'm a hobby runner in addition to the whole lifting thing