Blacks have three times more testosterone than whites and six times more than asians

>blacks have three times more testosterone than whites and six times more than asians
how do you compete with superior black genes?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17456570/
ucsf.edu/news/2015/01/122731/estrogen-producing-neurons-influence-aggression-both-sexes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf I can't compete I'm getting btfo bros !?

It just doesn't seem that likely to me.

They're also killing each other way faster and super aggressive for no reason.

Checks out op

They also have sky high serum estrogen levels which essentially mean they spend their entire lives PMSing.

Compete with what? A muscular nigger is still a nigger.

That's why they all act like chimps

They don't.
They have the same testosterone levels of whites, but higher levels of estrogens
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17456570/
This also partially explains why they are so violent, since higher level of estrogen makes you more violent (since it probably makes you more insecure and less in control)
ucsf.edu/news/2015/01/122731/estrogen-producing-neurons-influence-aggression-both-sexes

With our brains

by having more than one brain cell

OP BTFO

>muh test

You try holding up 2000+ years of civilisation while kikes let in non-Whites to use your land as a fucking vacation. One Whites have space to breath, you will see who has more test.

Stress goblins are worse than anything and when you're average nigger has to actually work, watch the gains disappear.

Lower current time preference, higher in, don't look like a fucking jungle animal.

by having a father in my life

Uh oh, I think you killed OP.

Stop replying to this shit bait you fucking niggers

Niggers eternally BTFO

black soyboys btfo

How come blacks don't have high suicide rates

Cus they got Motifa baby

Less intelligence usually equals less chance of depression

WHAT ARE U DOIN, U KILLED OP OMG MODS