Juiced Up - The Consequences of Steroids: Swole

>youtube.com/watch?v=cb2LSytsFIs
Why take steroids when it fucks up your life this bad?
>fucks up your natural test levels
>lose relationships
>extremely expensive on full cycle

Why is that guy wheezing so heavily? Do steroids cause difficulty doing cardio?

>Paying $7k for a cycle
>Looking like shit after juicing for 8 years

I have bad news for the guy in the video...

>lose relationships

You have to be a complete weak and insecure faggot to take steroids if you're not a bodybuilder, athlete, or actor. Why take roids if you're not getting paid for how your body looks
>unironically roiding for muh aesthetics and muh women

lads is this true?

It's a lifestyle bro didn't you hear the guy in the video?

this shit is as retarded as saying that eating food fucks up your hunger

this is even more retarded

cope

t. butthurt natty

>says the crybaby whining about muh made up facts!

>t.vice
kys faggot vice have the worse soyboy who are just butthurt that they won't get any wamen

you want to fight faggot? i can break your dyel body in half as a warmup

>not even 6'
ahaha

I just ordered enough shit for a 15 week cycle and it cost me about $350
How the fuck is that expensive?

nice try but my dick is 7" and i will shove it up your ass faggot

>only 7"
ahahaha

it pretty big for a bodybuilder

Do these guys really make any money as bodybuilders? I've never heard or seen them before

They don't. That's why the main guy in the video is a fucking bouncer and lives with his mom kek.

I did a cycle years ago after a surgery took me out for 3 months and medication dampened my testosterone and healing indefinitely.

Im on TRT
>lose relationships
Jokes on you, tfw no gf
I spend what would be beer,weed money on roids

stop talk shit

A test only cycle with arimidex for ai and clomid/nolva for pct is less than 200$

With private bloodwork done before during and after cycle that bumps up to maybe 400$

Why the fuck is Vice doing the roid equivalent of an Andrew Wakefield documentary

>I spend what would be beer,weed money on roids
do you think you justified your bad choices?

turns out the consequences are getting really big muscles and being successful in business and relationships. how awful

Idk i just started a test blast and so far i have no regrets whatsoever.

>doesn't compete in anything
>just takes steroids to look bigger
>he's an ugly manlet
why is this so often the case?

>whole new spectrum of life
>male stripper or model

wauw

>pierced nipples
obviously did g4p

ill be honest im thinking of doing bachelorette parties once i get my goal body. its basically free money after all

hope your dick is above 7"

They cause atherosclerosis and cardiomegaly, for a start. That would get anyone wheezing.

Not the guy you're responding to but long term steroid usage is way healthier than long term drinking or smoking pot

The Ultimate C O P E

pic source? could prove useful

>i can break your dyel body in half as a warmup
You can't even break crackers into your soup you weak faggot. Shut the fuck up and go away before i find you,take you over my knee and spank you in front of everyone at your gym.

I like this infograph very much, but I wonder... How does using AAS harm anyone else but the user?

yes
it's all cardiac
it's why everyone that dies from steroids has a fucking heart attack

That woman doctor is a pretty little Jewish girl.

you won't be impressed with your beginner roid gains forever

cannabis is as harmful as caffeine

can test help me cut from 30% bf to 10% with good deficit?

8 years of testosterone and he still needs to photoshop his instagram pictures

Cut before you do steroids mate, steroids help you gain muscle don't waste that shit use it on a bulk, if you wanna lose fat use clenbutronol.

Yes but having all that extra fat on you will probably aromatize so much estrogen you're pretty much guaranteed gyno. Using test on a cut is when you are something like 12-15 bf% at maximum. It's also used to cut down to very low levels of bodyfat without losing muscle, and still looking very full while doing so; the stereotypical fitness model look.

This also includes aggressive behavior or assault against others influenced by AAS.

>Why take steroids when it fucks up your life this bad?
Because insecure, unprincipled little manlets, who can't accept their limitations in life, incapable of adjusting their expectations down to an attainable level, will do *anything* to make that insecure voice in their little manlet heads stop reminding them that they're never going to measure up. I suppose they feel the choice is the needle or suicide, but in reality what they need is to MTFU and accept who and what they are, or go get counseling or something to help with that. Then once they get on steroids and it changes their personalities (and it does), they start sounding like cocaine addicts: first they'll lie about being on steroids (because they know, deep down, it's wrong and people will lose respect for them). Then once they're cornered they'll say *anything* to defend their addiction, even if it doesn't make sense or involves circular logic. The sad irony is that in an attempt to quiet their insecurities, they're just becoming *more* insecure, because the threat of losing the steroids (and the gains, and more to the point the *feeling* steroids gives them, thus the addiction) makes them *more* insecure than they were before.

I really wish they'd b& the /fraud/ threads. There's enough of a problem with the shit in the real world, we don't need drug-addicted steroid abusers convincing gullible teenagers that they're safe and there's no down-side to using them, illegal or not.

..and to validate who and what I am: I'm almost 53 years old, I'm an athlete for the last 20 years, and if anyone could use some hormonal help, I sure as fuck would. But I won't go there, because all successes past that point would always be invalid so far as I'm concerned, because I *cheated*. Don't want to be that guy and won't encourage others to cheat either. What's the point of competition otherwise?

Fatal heart attack seems like a pretty good way to go t b h

wtf kind of stack is that? If you're using tren A you're pinning every day or every other day. Why not just use propinstead of a blend with long esters if you're pinning eod anyway? More test per mL that way.

I don't take test but your argument makes no sense. If your goal is just looking good and getting women, you would be stupid not to take a shortcut.

Dude, you bulk when you're roiding.

>implying lifting weights somehow prepares you for fighting
>implying you can even last an intense 3 mins of cardio
>implying you can even catch me before you have a heart attack

>t.13 yr old

Roid rage is a meme. Low test actually causes you to be irrational and angry.

because vice wants everyone to became transgendered and not fulfill their male destiny

not an argument. people die taking caffeine. when's the last time you heard of anyone dying from smoking the reefer?

Some do on cycle, yes

Don't eat at a deficit, eat 100-200 calories above maintenance and work out like normal. You metabolism will increase so much by the end of the cycle from the extra muscle that you will drop an easy 10-15% body fat. After cycle, cut with keto to drop the rest. Keep estrogen in check on and after cycle.

Its not the smoking that kills, its the stupid shit some people do after smoking.

like sitting on your ass eating twinkies? i don't even wanna read what retarded autistic bullshit you respond with. just kys already

This is the kind of passionate anger that comes from lifting 53 years as a natty.

More than likely high blood pressure. That's a side effect

This guy big but nowhere near 7 grand a cycle big

>tfw I'm 6'1 and don't compete at anything
>just enjoy feeling confident and looking good
what's your problem, guy I don't know?

>cope
Are you fucking serious? Post body lol fucking incel

This

>pinning for 8 years
>working out every day for 8 years
>looks like garbage
seems like a retard to me

>5k a month
LOL

hell no they look like shit
>ive been getting so many calls about modeling and photoshoots
yeah right there are countless other gear users with attractive physiques

>cries he needs hormone help
>wont get it
>muh honor

He's going for the 'rich piana crew ' aesthetic

>Is this true?
>Take hormones designed to increase size and thickness of muscle
>Heart is basically pipes wrapped in muscle

Yes. You get a big heart, but not in a good way, it becomes all fucked up. The musculature thickens and it literally crushes itself.

The trick is to roid without damaging the heart too much so you live into your 60's and early 70's and no one is the wiser.

He is part of 5% which was rich's company so yeah.

Is this a LARP post?

Why on earth would you not go on TRT at 53? I assume you aren't going to be having any more kids.

And why do you seem so upset by other people doing something that doesn't affect you. It sounds like you legitimately dislike steroid users as an entire demographic.

I have some very bad news for you, Mr 53 year old 'athlete'. Nearly everybody at the highest level of their respective sports, and likely most of the people that you look up to are on steroids and has been for probably the last 40 years.

Haha, he's just a retard

Getting ripped off on steroids and then blaming them for his mental issues

As my old coach used to say about steroids, "They shrink your balls!".

>ecstasy below marijuana

fuck off with non-cited bs