Anyone else feels like just giving up after finding out about this guy? Nothin I ever do will get me on this level

Anyone else feels like just giving up after finding out about this guy? Nothin I ever do will get me on this level

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/berlin.1969/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=oyCMZnoytNs
instagram.com/sleekntears/?hl=en
instagram.com/berlin.1969/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bro hes a normie that does "photoshoots" and crave attention, you value sex too much

i heard he was born in a Lebensborn. sceary shit, m8

That's a video game character you faggot

not an actual person though

that would look freakish and abnormal irl

he's real
he would fuck your mum and steal your gf, assuming you ever touchd a women

His face is ugly desu. No way females find that retard jaw attractive. It would be like a woman with Z-Cup tits. It’s just too much.

instagram.com/berlin.1969/?hl=en

Is this guy some kind of mutant?
This is the most aesthetic body i have ever seen.

Considering he's made up and has an extra pair of abs. Yeah mutant sounds accurate.

>instagram.com/berlin.1969/?hl=en
He's shopped you sperg. Obviously he's still made it, but it's a shopped modelling project.

Actual gayfag here. This dude is fucking hideous. Like he looks extremely uncanny, I don’t think I could even stand to look at him for very long in real life. Be thankful you don’t look like this.

I honestly don't find this attractive. He just seems really scary

Why? He's a fucking twink. I gave up after finding out about this God though

youtube.com/watch?v=oyCMZnoytNs

hes a art project made up by photoshop god. Hes ment to see what a god on earth would look like

this is the models hes based on

instagram.com/sleekntears/?hl=en

1:36 - 1:50

Lighting, Angles, makeup, photoshop, squinting, jaw clenching, jutting

Take this faggot for example. He probably had to take 1000 pictures and wear makeup, find the best lighting, angle, squint, suck in his fat cheeks, to look like that. In all the others he is a below average permavirgin who would still be invisible to every prime girl in existence.

I have seen this guy before.
Why are you being so negative to him?
I heard he posts alot on soc/ or something like that.
Soc/ is shit.

Why does this post taste so salty??

instagram.com/berlin.1969/

This is him

Nearly all posters in here are getting mogged by the giga chad. its pretty pathetic.

So pretty much all of Veeky Forums is now post giga chad. That explains the sudden popularity of no fap and onion shit, fucking redditors

So much for "Men see the mountain and aspire to climb it; Women see the mountain and deem where they stand to be the mountain top"

You guys are an inch away from #bodypositivity with that talk.

hi feki doo u

also one of the faces that is used for some of his fake pics is this model