You missed the opportunity for innocent teen love

>You missed the opportunity for innocent teen love

Can you lift hard enough to change the past?

You can still love an innocent teen

you can fuck right back to /r9k/ fag

>2018
>caring about sl00ts

We’ll either have sex robots or extremely realistic virtual/artificial reality 30-40 years from now so it will never mattered.
Hell, being Veeky Forums won’t even matter when you can just augment yourself in the near future.

All we gotta do is survive until we reach that period

I got together with a 14 year old when I was 19. Shit is massively overrated, they're even crazier at that age. We stayed together for 5 years just because I put up with a lot of bullshit and my quality of life suffered from it. Good riddance to that.

I'm glad I didn't have the normie experience of just blindly stumbling into relationships.

I was completely shit with girls and talking to people in general, but it forced me to better myself, address my emotional issues, improve my social skills, and learn how to actually have game... So despite starting off as a social retard with no romantic prospects, I'm now far more social than the average normie, do well with girls in my social circle, and can pull fairly consistently when I go out.

If I had started out without my problems, I wouldn't have been motivated to become better.

In any case, lifting is good but it is not going to solve the problem of social skills or getting laid, unless you're gay or into fatties, both of whom will throw themselves at you if you're fit. Ultimately you could just end up like Dennis.

Teenage girls are even crazier than adult women. It's not a meme and if you can actually get along with a 14-17 girl as a 19+ year old male you're a fucking weirdo with developmental/social problems

they are cuter
and there are more chances that she is virgin

>ITS THE CURRENT YEAR

>unironically caring if she's a virgin

You are NEVER gonna make it with that retarded bullshit

Trust me, I'm 18 and its overrated I'd rather date someone experienced and someone with a hobby and job.

It's easier when you're 20 and fit

No but you can improve the future

@fbi

got a question
if I load enough plates on a deadlift to form a black hole on each end would it be possible for me to deadlift myself back in time and do things differently?

Freak

yeah but only if you do it raw, no straps, belts or other gay shit

Kys pedo

>14 year old

user,I think you have an issue

>14 years
>pedo
Retarded.

t. soyboy cuck

"Sure. It’s been hopeless for a long time, from the very beginning. You will never represent, Raphael, a young girl’s erotic dream. You have to resign yourself to the inevitable; such things are not for you. It’s already too late, in any case. The sexual failure you’ve known since your adolescence, Raphael, the frustration that has followed you since the age of thirteen, will leave their indelible mark. Even supposing that you might have women in the future - which in all frankness I doubt - this will not be enough; nothing will ever be enough. You will always be an orphan to those adolescent loves you never knew. In you the wound is already deep; it will get deeper and deeper. An atrocious, unremitting bitterness will end up gripping your heart. For you there will be neither redemption nor deliverance. That’s how it is."

The current year will always be 2015.
You can thank that faggot John Oliver for that.
You have to add the years from that.
>current year + 3
>2015 + 3

Holy fuck.
How does he avoid becoming a jellyman?

Only good thing about this thread

busy woman are less clingy

Why would you want that teen love? It pales in comparison with adult love.

Stop living in the past, user. What is done is done. You have right now to change, accept or leave any conditions you may or may not like.

Seriously, you're a slave to your past. People and things that no longer exist, you allow them to take control of you.

I am kinda happy I waited until 22 to get my cherry popped.. he was my first real relationship and it lasted six years. Pretty decent imo. My friends tell me all kinds of horror stories about their relationships when they were teens. Horrible sex, too. I dont think we missed anything.

Just get a teenage gf.

What suppose to be the problem? Afraid people will judge you? What kinda soyboy does this.

>"how dare people care about things i dont!"

either a insecure woman or a very repressed male.

>date someone experienced

let me guess. because sex with them is better XD

oh the excuses desperate beta males come up with.

Better still I dumped her because of depression.

"Innocent Teen Love" is shit. There's always drama and bullshit surrounding it that fades away as soon as you leave high school. You didn't miss anything.

interestingly enough they actually cover this in the book as well

Just tense your core bro

>Desire to have good sex
>Beta
Stop projecting user.
Besides, female virgins over the age of about 20 are guaranteed to be either ugly or extremely religious.

I love this place

Alright this is the next screencap

>"fucking soyboys caring about things that they want to"
>"be a real MAN and care about thing i tell you!"

really, nigger? at least pretend youre not a tool

Got there in the nick of time, met my ex at age 19, she was sweet 16. Been with her till age 23 and while I was sad at first when we broke up, it's alright now.
She was my youth, was sweet and adorable, but kept me childish and unproductive. The next one's gonna be more grown up.

how do I know that you are either married or dating a woman who has been cummed in by other men before you? How does it feel knowing that you aren't wired to love someone who has already been used up, but have to pretend for your own pathetic sake?

>used up
I'm not that user, but the vast majority of people do not have these Stone age attitudes towards sex. If you are disgusted by the thought of dating or sleeping with a non virgin girl, then get ready for a long lifetime of celebacy, my friend.

I'm not him but why do you think just because an idea was thought of long ago it is now pointless or wrong? This is some weird ITS THE CURRENT YEAR SO THAT CANT APPLY TO US/ME/THE WORLD attitude you have that I just can't understand.

>Stone Age
>marriage didn’t exist and everybody was fucking everybody
Retard spotted

I don't, necessarily.
Im just not convinced that we are "wired" for monogamy. Even if we were I don't think that justifies premarital sex being amoral or taboo.
All I'm saying is that, like most of the modern world, I don't have a problem with premarital sex/polygamy. Probably has something to do with the fact that sex is no longer treated as a purely procreative act.
That being said there are people who are still opposed to the idea. But most of those people are either in a Mosque or on /pol/.

What the fuck, man?

the whole point of teenage love is being a teenager yourself
jesus fucking christ, user

I used to lose sleep over this, but then I became a teacher and realized that most teenage girls are insufferable. Now what keeps me up at night is the fact that I missed out on comfy college love because I got my act together too late. Now the only thing keeping me going is taking a job in Japan and smashing some 25 year old office lady that's as inexperienced as me because she's spent her whole life studying and working nonstop.

/thread

I really can't point out what is wrong with this.

Fuck that gay-ass romanticizing the past bullshit. Whatever happens, happens. In any case, regret is just going to distract me from making more of them 'uge gains.

based

That's why I lift for little girls.

is the user that kissed a 12 year old girl after she felt his 'ceps here?

>all these jelly soyboys

based

I fell in love at 16, nothing special

just get a hobby instead of thinking about teenage love you good for nothing procrastinating loser

What if you have a hobby but not a gf?

>that feel when no 14 year old gf

me as well. although i can't say i had problems socially, but i just didn't really approach girls ( except on a few ocassions, in which i failed 100% of the time ). time passed, i grew, i became a Veeky Forums sick cunt, read up a bit on basic psychology and now i'm generally the most fit, social, funny and outgoing guy in any given room. good for us user

>Not teaching her everything to give yourself maximum enjoyment and create a super-strong bond with her
Yup, pretty beta

the only problem might be that i don't really have feelings but it's ok, being a soul less asshole is rather good these days

You can do this with a normal girl in a healthy relationship.

>Loli
>14
Pick one

>You missed the opportunity for innocent teen love
The worst feeling when they tell you she liked you back but you were too beta to talk to her.

I pick loli.

>implying
There was no opportunity
Love is for people with at least average looks who were raised normally and are able to interact with other people normally

You mean with a used up roastie in a relationship where she cheats on you? No thanks.

Meh, it wouldn't have the same effect; was really fun just teaching her how make out, giving light slaps when she fucked up the cock-sucking, choking her for the first time etc.
Only downside was she bled all over her car seats

Dude, same.
Except she ended up having shit political views and a... questionable personality let's just say.
Still thought about her a lot for fucking years regardless. It's only around now that I've gotten over her.

>In a healthy relationship
>Cheating
Did somebody hurt you in the past, user?

Don't get me wrong, I would totally opt for a virgin girl over a non virgin girl. Attractive virgin girls over the age of 18 are virtually non-existent where I live, so I gotta compromise

>In a healthy relationship
>Cheating
That's how it is if you're talking about modern day relationships. Cheating is completely normal. Actual healthy relationships are very rare. Sad but true.

>"innocent teen love"
>awkwardness and not knowing how to communicate your feelings leading to passive aggressive fighting
>no sexual experience meaning sex is often awkward, embarrassing, and even frustrating
>constant social pressures by friends and social status influencing the relationship making in un-genuine
>No money or freedom to actually do anything fun
>non-stop gossip and drama started by nosey friends to instigate shit between you two for their own entertainment

Bruh I hope you realize that's like 90% of high school relationships right there.

Are you one of those emotionally stunted sleazebags who can only engage with people way younger than you

>waaaaah great things that happen to people arbitrarily are things that should and would have happened to me if only I was different

Just because you didn't find someone as a kid doesn't mean you would have if you changed your life styles, you have to realise children don't look for the whole social skills bullshit as much as grown ups, if you where a geek who was attractive to your partner she would be attracted to you for no decernable reason other then childhood love and not for money/social status or anything grownups are attracted to. Just because it didn't happen does it mean it could have

Too true, even though my first relationship was in college. She literally broke up with me because I was so fucking awkward. I've since learned to talk to girls but it is a miracle we we're even together.

its funny, i see a lot of people on here in thread like this talk about being late 20s, early 30s, bragging about dating/having sex with 18-19 year olds, and when you call them pathetic for it because they are unable to connect with women their own age, or those women reject them so they have to go for naive teenagers with daddy issues, they just call you a used up roastie

can you imagine being a father and your 18 year old daughter comes home/calls you to tell you she's dating a 30 year old man.

>not dating you're own daughter instead

As a 24 year old that got laid plenty in highschool, i can confirm that 16 year old pussy was the best pussy

>Living in the past
This is why you a bitch nigga

Only option now is leaving humanity behind