I just got prescribed this. How is it? What should I expect

I just got prescribed this. How is it? What should I expect

less personality
less excitement
less sleep

more energy

you'll feel like a god

Like most drugs it affects everyone differently. Personally it makes me feel incredible and way more social, but I use it once a month and take 4x a normal dose.

Case in point.

It changes over time. At first I would feel pretty normal, maybe a bit more wired or focused. Then after about 4 hours I'll be really focused. Then after about 6 hours I would start feeling tired and kind of crappy. Then for the rest of the night I would be depressed.

It affects everyone differently, though. Just make sure you do exactly as the doctor prescribes and don't skip doses. The withdrawal can be a bitch. And DON'T DRINK. You'll puke

I would personally recommend IR medication (instant release), because it doesn't last as long and you can work it in with your schedule better.

It's great. It's crack. It gets you really high.

It's small dosed meth. What do you think will happen? If you had adhd, it would have a paradoxical effect of calming you down.

You feel awesome at first. BUT it suppresses your appetite. I like to pilfer it from my fuckbuddy's roommate and take it once/week or two. I would h8 to get hooked, which I'm afraid a script will do to you.

I took it once and I started looking at online stocks and rambled about investing all night with a stranger until I passed out. I don't even know anything about the stock market or investing.

take it as a preworkout instead of every day

Mail to me

It's possible taking 99% L-DOPA.

nj

wish I could get that in Bosnia

it's meth

How did you get it prescribed to you? Are you overweight?

Positive: energy , euphoria
Negative: depression, disturbed sleep, paranoia, weight loss

Tolerance over time, mild withdrawal

You are best off using it as a boost now and then, drugs in general are bad.

I started off on gay pussy drugs like vyvanse and codeine and ended up on method and heroin. Be carefully, all drugs take more than they give. The boost this drugs gives you will rarely be worth the comedown or shit from stims. Be careful and go with the doctors orders, tell him if you can't sleep or feel strung out or lose weight or become anxious

Get regular blood tests, it gave me rhabdo.

Fucking amazing. I love it.

Don't do this.

Enjoy your hair loss lol.

You know what this shit is for and what it does, why the fuck would you have gone In to get it. Google side effects,enjoy your depleted dopamine

Go to your general prac and tell him you can't focus. Depending on how lax he is you might have to take an expensive test (that anyone can pass it's just expensive) or write you a script right there.

Ive taken it before. Based on my experience heres the pros and cons:

Pros:
>Mental clarity like none other. You'll be able to stay honed in and focused on just about anything.
>General feelings of euphoria throughout the experience.
>Helps you study and stay concentrated on topics you otherwise wouldn't give a shit about.
>Sex on vyvanse is amazing.
>Video games on vyvanse is amazing.
>Long lasting buzz. Generally lasts 6 - 10 hours.

Cons:
>You will not be able to sleep. Once your on the roller coaster; there is no coming off til its over.
>Has a tendency to make you very irritable. Make sure to check your attitude.
>Loss of appetite; Which would be a pro if you are on a cut, but if you're bulking, this can be a problem.
>If you get focused on the wrong things (i.e. video games) instead of what your supposed to be taking it for (school & homework), you're fucked.