Actually lifting

>actually lifting
how does it feel knowing that boxing gives you the same amount of muscles, while also improving your general fitness and learning an useful skill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XIphQmVE8PQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and brain damage

How does it feel to know that you’ll never stop being autistic. Tell me the amount of boxing needed to achieve this, you brain dead faggot. Have fun killing brain cells.

>gives you the same amount of muscles

>same amount of muscles
>useful skill

Try again faggot

bad news for ya, thats the result of eating dBol and good genes. google anthony joshua, a natty boxer

Problem m8?

>pro athlete in a physical sport
>natty
Pick one

>getting hit in the head as a hobby

I've been boxing for 2 years and OP is a lying faggot, unless you inject some serious roids it will take a thousand years to develop a lot of muscle with boxing, its still fun though.

these people lift too you know. you think mcgregor only does boxing? Grow up dumbass

>same amount of muscle
factually incorrect
>while also improving your general fitness
lifting also improves your general fitness
>and learning an useful skill
i'll give you that, lifting is not skill based at all and sports that also teach you skills are superior

>willingly giving yourself cte

I can't tell if Floyd means to be funny anymore, or if his mind has just turned to mush and he has zero internal filter.

Most do not lift a lot because it can actually stunts your speed

>weight training
>improves power and strength
>stunts speed

holy shit you are stupid

you have been watching too much anime

Kek, the professional training scene is dominated by nonsense snake oil "synergistic" training

Lots of pro athletes would become even more dominant if they would just bench, squat, deadlift and press overhead

Sure, show me the weight training some high level boxer do, I would love to see it.

Fucking retards like you talk shit about what you don't know because you assume you already know more than everyone, including actual professionals.

punching is an explosive motion, 8 reps weightlifting doesn't help with that. they do exercises for endurance so they can last long in the ring. but there are a few fighters who do powerlifting type workouts

Dont you think itd be better to use time and energy actually practicing boxing rather than weight training? All you did was assume that weight training slows you down which is further from the truth. And im pretty certain almost every boxer does squats at the very least. You should know since you are an expert at boxing and how to not throw an arm punch

>8 reps is what every weight lifter does

ever heard of power training?

You are pretty sure about something you did no research about, that is your problem.

People like you who think you would be great boxers because you lift are the first ones to get knocked out.

>retards like you talk shit about what you don't know
>still believes strength/power training slows you down

yeah okay, great job making yourself look more like an emotional idiot

Sure, tell that to Mayweather, that he is training wrong and if he disagrees he is an "emotional idiot".

The first sentence I wrote states practicing boxing is better than spending time lifting you fucking retard. At this point I hope you are just trolling....

At the pro level technique is so much more important that they'd rather spar and hit bags all day because weight lifting would be wasting time

Sure thing, man, all professional boxers and their trainers are dumbasses who are wrong and you are the boxing master

>mfw Veeky Forums aspies think they are martial art masters because they lift weights

>tell that to the mayweathers
>still can't see the point

my goodness you are stupid

Become a boxing coach with your revolutionary method of increasing speed with weight training, you will make millions.

it's not the strength training that slows you down, but on top of not being very useful excessive muscle mass can slow you down and decrease your stamina

>strength training=hypertrophy
>you shouldn't talk about stuff you dont know

practice what you preach

>still doesn't understand what power training is
>no professional athletes spends time in gym to increase athleticism by use of barbell lifts
>oly lifters are not fast

its like you never lifted weights before

I lift and do boxing as cardio

I’m enjoying it

The first post is not me, idiot

>no professional athletes spends time in gym to increase athleticism by use of barbell lifts

It's cute how you are changing the discussion from boxers to "athletes" in general, afraid you might be wrong?

The only exercises the boxers do other than heavy bag/punching bag/shadow boxing is neck exercises and calisthenics

>this is what weak people actually believe
What are weight classes?
Why is there as little as 3lb difference between some of the lighter classes? Why do most classes have fewer than 10lbs between them, when most pure 'strength' sports generally have around 15-20?

Finally a master race in here

Plz be in London

>its cute how you are changing to athletes

we were talking about speed dumb fuck. In general, allllll athletes want to increase speed. would you not agree? If you truly believe barbell lifts slows you down, then you never lifted before in your life or maybe you just do bodybuilding.

>natty
fuck off auty

youtube.com/watch?v=XIphQmVE8PQ

>Mayweather
>professional cherry picker

B-b-but 50 fights unbeaten!

Fuck him. Lazy ‘champ’. Fucking disgrace.

Yeah he's shit, you are the one who knows about boxing

>Not lifting

How's it feel to know that no one has ever cared about a flyweight in the history of boxing?

Get gains, git gud, get heavyweight

You realise Tyson was smaller than all of his opponents?

He was also a psychopath.

The only pure example of primal rage that emerged from the perfect cocktail of genetics and fucked up childhood. You will never see someone that mean ever again.

"I'm gunna fuck you til you love me faggot"

And bigger than you.

>no one has ever cared about a flyweight

..what

AJ works out like a bodybuilder and no one believes he is natty in the boxing community.

You are stupid.

>what is mike tyson

Yea bc its easy to "cherrypick" your way to 50 and 0, we will see a new "lazy champ" soon because 50 0 is sooooo ez

deontay wilder

Every single boxer I see looks skinny fat as fuck.
That's what happens when you spend most of your time doingg gay ass cardio.